No high heels mods,

But its always done this since I started using animations from SLAL, these are all the SLAL anim packs that I use:

rydin animations slal pack

SlalZnaroksPack3

SLAL NibblesAnims 4.71

SLAL Billyy Creature2

SLAL Billyy Human

SLAL FunnyBizPack CB_1.2

RohZimaSlalPack

SLAL KomAnim1

SLAL FunnyBizPack CB_V1.1

K4 Anims

ZazAnimationPack v61

--

Also the only patches I have on are the gender directory(for breast jiggles and vagina collisions)

Also I don't know how to look at FNIS errors - But if you mean after updating them then no, it says 'Animations installed successfully' and then how many creature and how many human anims are done.

i want to uninstall some animations from funnybizness SLAL package, i.e lets just say bound animations, is the how i do it (just want to make sure):

1. select "disable all" under FB bound animations in SLAL mcm, save and exit to desktop
  2. uninstall FB bound animation (just going to reinstall package without selecting bound ani and replace original in MO)
  3. run FNIS
  4. go into SL mcm and rebuild animation registry (cant remember exact wording)

is this correct? actually it might be easier to uninstall whole package then reinstall

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge fan of riekling animations and I have a pretty cave in my castle... Sorry for a stupid question, but is it any opportunity to play this animation on NPC/Follower and after it, pause this animation and freeze actors, so, everytime I'll walk through this cave I'll see how girls have fun with rieklings? Actually, I need an easy method to turn animation into a pose for NPC/Follower.

I know I can pause animation with my character with a SexLab hotkey, but I don't know what to do with NPC. And I know there are some poses with creatures (but don't know where to get them and there is not so huge amount as animations) These animations are sooooooo cool! They need to take part in castle decoration :3

Please help me to find a way to use them. Thank you!

Hey I'm having a very difficult time getting the new animation packs to show up in MCM

I have SexLab and just a few other mods like texture packs and a high heel mod. I also have installed Jcontainers.

I installed Animation Loader, then the packs, but... they just wont pop up in the MCM. Multiple attempts to reinstall are not working.

edit: ihave managed to get it working once, in a previous try at installing mods, with the high heels  and SL working... but I've only done it once and cant get it to work again. 

E2: Tried installing with NMM and then with Wyre. IT keeps giving me Animation Loader in the MCM but none of the packs show up. 

Hi all!

I've been using SLAL for years now and have a question. Since the introduction of SLAL, there are dozens of animation packs now and the ability to enable the animations of your own choice. Since I sometimes play with multiple characters and there are more than hundreds of animations, I was wondering if there is an option to save all the enabled animations in the MCM menu? This way you can export your configuration and import it, saving lots of time.

Any ideas if this is possible?

Sorry if someone already asked this question. Didn't read all 20 pages :\.

• 1 month later...

Help.

I Install this mod,and start the game,everything works perfect,but after I registered the animation pack in SLAL,then after this moment's every save will be unloadable .I mean,after the register,the game can continue and work in order,and the registered animation also can be use. BUT!!!!I cant save after the register!!All the saves that created after the register will CTD 

in loading,that means I'd either finish the whole game in one time without dying,or never use the animation pack I download.....I dont want to choose both of these two options!I really wish to play normally!!

PLS SAVE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

PS:the animations I installed are already registered in FNIS without problem before I start the gameplay.

10 hours ago, zhuzz said:

Help.

I Install this mod,and start the game,everything works perfect,but after I registered the animation pack in SLAL,then after this moment's every save will be unloadable .I mean,after the register,the game can continue and work in order,and the registered animation also can be use. BUT!!!!I cant save after the register!!All the saves that created after the register will CTD 

in loading,that means I'd either finish the whole game in one time without dying,or never use the animation pack I download.....I dont want to choose both of these two options!I really wish to play normally!!

PLS SAVE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

PS:the animations I installed are already registered in FNIS without problem before I start the gameplay.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/61277-savegames-that-crash-skyrim/

I currently have a problem where i cant see the animations on the toggle animations tab on sexlab even though i enabled and registered the animations through SL animation loader i even tried rebuilding the animation registry and still no luck, im only getting missionary the standard animation

Desktop 4-30-2018 12-22-36 AM-946.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.30 - 00.10.02.84.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.30 - 00.10.07.52.png

9 hours ago, SolidVault said:

I currently have a problem where i cant see the animations on the toggle animations tab on sexlab even though i enabled and registered the animations through SL animation loader i even tried rebuilding the animation registry and still no luck, im only getting missionary the standard animation

Desktop 4-30-2018 12-22-36 AM-946.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.30 - 00.10.02.84.png

Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.30 - 00.10.07.52.png

Since your MCM Menu says 1.62 and yet your limit says 750 animations I suggest you ask this on the thread where you got the patch for 750 animations because it's most likely the problem is with the patch.

• 1 month later...

SLAL's MCM menu shows no addon packs. So this mod is no longer working.

I had it set up and working properly in March 2018.

Nothing changed in my setup-- other than an unavoidable Windows 10 update-- so I'm curious to know what may have happened.

So here's what I've done:

Re-run FNIS xl and checked it. All animations loaded in successfully. All animation packs were referenced.

Run plain old FNIS and checked it, likewise. No issue.

Reinstalled SLAL, JContainers and the animation packs.

Checked all log files in MO/profiles/saves and in the Skyrim folder and in the My Documents folder.

Looked at the json settings in each pack's mod.

Excluded (again) the mod folder from the antivirus.

Moved packs and SLAL around to see if the base script was being overwritten by something it shouldn't have been.

Moved an animation pack-- its files and its .esp-- directly into the Skyrim data folder to see if it was a problem with the virtual file structure. It was not. [interestingly, SL reset animations when I loaded in, but that proved to do nothing.]

Run around in-game and jumped up and down cliffs to see if it was an MCM issue (I know, I know, but sometimes...)

Jaxonz MCM kicker.

Removed every mod not essential to SL setup.

Messed around with permissions/ownership on the SLAL pex files.

--

NOTHING changed.

--

There is a whole bunch of this in the Papyrus log. I don't know what it signifies:

stack:
    [SLAnimLoaderMenu (230012C4)].slalmcm.OnConfigOpen() - "slalMCM.psc" Line ?
    [SLAnimLoaderMenu (230012C4)].slalmcm.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0D000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[06/02/2018 - 08:18:50PM] ERROR: Static function Release not found on object jvalue. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [SLAnimLoaderMenu (230012C4)].slalmcm.OnConfigClose() - "slalMCM.psc" Line ?
    [SLAnimLoaderMenu (230012C4)].slalmcm.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0D000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[06/02/2018 - 08:18:50PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"

---

SLAnimLoader does NOT have its own json file-- am I correct in inferring it's supposed to be referencing, say, NibblesAnims.json in the SLAnim\Json folder inside of the actual animation pack?

Oh, and I tried running that python thing that I do not understand. It popped up its interface and I tried to load the packs in. It did so. It told me everything was already loaded and made no changes.

So what do I do now?

EDIT:

MO tells me that all of the animation packs .json files are in the correct directory so far as I can tell:

example: Data\SLAnims\AnimationsbyLeito.json

1 hour ago, Morag24 said:

SLAnimLoader does NOT have its own json file-- am I correct in inferring it's supposed to be referencing, say, NibblesAnims.json in the SLAnim\Json folder inside of the actual animation pack?

yes, try reinstalling JContainers again, a empty MCM is a sign that it's not running right (if at all)

Oh, and I tried running that python thing that I do not understand. It popped up its interface and I tried to load the packs in. It did so. It told me everything was already loaded and made no changes.

don't run that, it's not for end users and can mess up some SLAL Packs.

MO tells me that all of the animation packs .json files are in the correct directory so far as I can tell:

example: Data\SLAnims\AnimationsbyLeito.json

that should be "Data\SLAnims\json\AnimationsbyLeito.json"

Thank you so much!

I've never been so thankful for a footik error... (had darn near everything disabled).

I just checked. When I re-installed JContainers it was a different version-- it didn't simply overwrite the old one. So I was still using the old one, which must have gotten corrupted somehow. [So far on this Windows 10 version I've had to re-install LOOT and Wrye Bash due to corrupted .dll files, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Ugh.  I hope this is it.]

And yes I did get the file paths wrong. They're all where they should be.

Time to go rebuild!

2 hours ago, Morag24 said:

Thank you so much!

I've never been so thankful for a footik error... (had darn near everything disabled).

I just checked. When I re-installed JContainers it was a different version-- it didn't simply overwrite the old one. So I was still using the old one, which must have gotten corrupted somehow. [So far on this Windows 10 version I've had to re-install LOOT and Wrye Bash due to corrupted .dll files, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Ugh.  I hope this is it.]

And yes I did get the file paths wrong. They're all where they should be.

Time to go rebuild!

What happened is that you installed some other mod that bundled an older and now incompatible version of jcontainers with it which is how it all got screwed up.

Hi, 

I'm using NMM and I've run into a pretty basic problem - SLAL doesn't appear in the mcm. I have all the requirements and other mods running fine on SL/SKSE and having their menu in the mcm.

Tried it with JContainers installed by SL, tried it with the newest JC installed separately, and tried it with both installed at the same time - still no mcm menu.

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 doesn't work either. I'm not an experienced modder but after searching the thread I suspect some mod conflict happening for no reason, so I'm gonna look into that later.

Any other ideas for what might be causing this?

@orxx

Hi

The links below refer to the problems that are now arising from FNIS limitations.  There is more on this on the DDi Thread

They should be self explanatory

I was wondering if there was any way SLAL could be added to, so that the anim load actually transferred to the game could be reduced by SLAL 'intercepting' the pack contents in some way, and only adding in the anims that the player wanted.  So that, eg, one could select, maybe, only 3 or 4 anims from a pack of 20, if the others were never going to be used in game

That could cut the FNIS burden, and increase the Framework and individual Mod use that could be achieved

I know that it's a bit of an ask :P . as even with no real tech background, I can see some immediate pitfalls - in particular, it would probably make and such SLAL add on/pack editor something that needed to be run outside the main Mod Managers  ? 

Of course, an alternative might be for the structure of the packs be changed a bit to allow for their being split, more into a sort of FOMOD form, so only the stuff a user wanted got selected to carry in - bit like the Shashankie 12 FunnyBiz Pack, but a lot more granular than as set up now

Just thought I'd ask, in case you, or anyone else, thought it worth giving a whirl. 

Without something like that, some animators work will go to waste if they produce combined packs that people pass by completely because there is no room in their game/FNIS structure

Hope that's of help/interest/whatever  ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Have you installed any SLAL Packs?   This is just a mod to allow additional animations to be registered, it doesn't contain any additional animations itself.

I have I installed like 4 or 5 SLAL Packs and I cant register them.