'SL Animation Loader' stopped showing up in mcm after upgrading FNIS to 7.00 XXL 

Just after i updated FNIS to 7.0, I started a new game. SL anim Loader did not show up even after i waited for 10 minutes.

SLAL was working fine before with FNIS 6.3 XXL2. 

PS. it shows up with FNIS 7.0 XXL when I Load Old saves containing FNIS 6.3 XXL2 but not when I start a new game ??? 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the oddest problem going on here... as soon as I load any SLAL animation packs the default idle stance changes to an active sex pose for the PC. I cannot work out why so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

I have rerun FNIS from NMM (with admin privs) and LOOT to sort after each install.

Re-installed FNIS and JContainers

No errors on the screen when refreshing.

I'm going to go and see how to get the papyrus logs sorted now and see if anything turns up in there.

The only animations I can have working at the moment are the ZazAnimationPack ones as they are not SLAL loaded.

Sorted it :)

Posting this for people who might stumble on this in the future:

I am using the Temptress race as my character and wondered if *maybe* the new animation packs were having an issue with its non-standard race type (someone better than me can explain why). Thinking this, I loaded up showracemeu in the console and changed the race type to one of the standard ones.

It worked!

Then I changed it back to Temptress (lost all my edits :( ) and it still worked!

Loaded up the previous save, ran showracemenu, changed nothing and saved. It worked! Huzzah! :D

So: if when loading any SLAL pack and your character t-poses / locks in a random pose, run SHOWRACEMENU, exit out, save and it'll sort itself.

Right now to go and have some wild debauchery somewhere.....

Good afternoon.

If you to be so kind, i would like to ask for your support.

Problem is - SLAnimLoader 1.5 doesn't show any SLAL based animation pack i've installed.

SLAnimLoader is working, but it seems to not grab any JSON of any animation pack.

Background:

Windows 10 Pro

Mod Organizer 2.0.7 (after post, updated to 2.0.8.3 Beta, with same result)

FNIS 6.3(not XXL), FNIS Creature pack 6.1, FNIS Spell pack 5.0.1

Sexlab 1.61 (for some reason 1.62 cause my game to crash few seconds after successfully loading savegame)

MoreNastyCritters 9.0 (for some reasons, 9.3 cases same as SL 1.62 - in two seconds after save loads, game CTD's. 10x SLAL version provides ability to spawn critters but they stuck in their default poses - no animation loaded by SLAL i assume)

SLAnimLoader 1.5

Multiple SLAL packs

Jcontainer 3.3 RC3  (latest)

After multiple attempts to load SLAL normally, i pasted SLAL packs to folder with SLAnimLoader (considering SLAnimLoader may not see Packs for some reason. With no success)

post-253271-0-80607000-1507470595_thumb.png

I Tried to launch Python script outside of game, all animation packs seems to be fine. Except one with who animation errors

post-253271-0-39383100-1507470613_thumb.jpg

I arranged loading order according to recommendations to SLAnimation Loader, even though i didn't had any issues with CTD's (except situation when i tried to take more than 6 custom followers with me, and game flew out due to "out of RAM" engine issues)

post-253271-0-87510100-1507470993_thumb.jpg

post-253271-0-97418800-1507471000_thumb.jpg

post-253271-0-89831700-1507471104_thumb.jpg

MO gives output of mods without order by priority or load order, so i'm forced to give screenshots of enabled mods

(after that, only clothing or followers mods, total active mod list reach 216)

FNIS output:

FNIS Behavior V6.3   08.10.2017 15:43:42
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: TBBP (210 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.61 ...
Reading SAP V1.4 ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading LatinoLNC V1.4 ...
Reading LatinoLA V1.4 ...
Reading LatinoCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading KateAnims V5.0.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 50 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Follow me for Sex V3.0 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
mt_behavior usage: 23,5 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 6 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 24,1 %   ( 62 paired, 1 kill, 80 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 39 added file slots: 188 alternate files: 182

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

6815 animations for 24 mods successfully included (character)
 2057 animations for 8 mods and 33 creatures successfully included.

Output of my attempts to register SLAnimation Loader animation packs in Papyrus logs

Papyrus.0.log

And result is same - no Animation packs menu's, no animation loaded (although they are shown in FNIS)

post-253271-0-50326000-1507471690_thumb.jpg

If anybody have any idea of how it can be fixed, please provide your support.

I really want to use this tool, but for now i'm stuck with "*.esp" based animation packs.

I have feeling that most of my issues related to ModOrganizer, but i cannot confirm.

On my old PC, SL 1.62 and MNC 9.3 working fine with NNM, but i'm relyctant to try to install SLAL there (don't want to break working load order)

Would be grateful for support.

Best regards,

Kelniimir.

Good afternoon.

Problem is - SLAnimLoader 1.5 doesn't show any SLAL based animation pack i've installed.

SLAnimLoader is working, but it seems to not grab any JSON of any animation pack.

Background:

Windows 10 Pro

Mod Organizer 2.0.7 (after post, updated to 2.0.8.3 Beta, with same result)

FNIS 6.3(not XXL), FNIS Creature pack 6.1, FNIS Spell pack 5.0.1

Sexlab 1.61 (for some reason 1.62 cause my game to crash few seconds after successfully loading savegame)

MoreNastyCritters 9.0 (for some reasons, 9.3 cases same as SL 1.62 - in two seconds after save loads, game CTD's. 10x SLAL version provides ability to spawn critters but they stuck in their default poses - no animation loaded by SLAL i assume)

SLAnimLoader 1.5

Multiple SLAL packs

Jcontainer 3.3 RC3  (latest)

After multiple attempts to load SLAL normally, i pasted SLAL packs to folder with SLAnimLoader (considering SLAnimLoader may not see Packs for some reason. With no success)

attachicon.gifSLAL.png

I Tried to launch Python script outside of game, all animation packs seems to be fine. Except one with who animation errors

attachicon.gifSLAL.jpg

I arranged loading order according to recommendations to SLAnimation Loader, even though i didn't had any issues with CTD's (except situation when i tried to take more than 6 custom followers with me, and game flew out due to "out of RAM" engine issues)

attachicon.gifMod list.jpg

attachicon.gifMod list2.jpg

attachicon.gifMod list3.jpg

MO gives output of mods without order by priority or load order, so i'm forced to give screenshots of enabled mods

(after that, only clothing or followers mods, total active mod list reach 216)

FNIS output:

FNIS Behavior V6.3   08.10.2017 15:43:42

Skeleton(hkx) female: TBBP (210 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.61 ...

Reading SAP V1.4 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading LatinoLNC V1.4 ...

Reading KateAnims V5.0.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 50 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

No GENDER directory male

mt_behavior usage: 23,5 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 6 alternate animations)

Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 17 total groups: 39 added file slots: 188 alternate files: 182

Reading MNC V?.? ...

6815 animations for 24 mods successfully included (character)

Output of my attempts to register SLAnimation Loader animation packs in Papyrus logs

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

And result is same - no Animation packs menu's, no animation loaded (although they are shown in FNIS)

attachicon.gif72850_screenshots_20171008152513_1.jpg

If anybody have any idea of how it can be fixed, please provide your support.

I really want to use this tool, but for now i'm stuck with "*.esp" based animation packs.

I have feeling that most of my issues related to ModOrganizer, but i cannot confirm.

On my old PC, SL 1.62 and MNC 9.3 working fine with NNM, but i'm relyctant to try to install SLAL there (don't want to break working load order)

Best regards,

Kelniimir.

From your FNIS run output:

Skeleton(hkx) female: TBBP (210 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

'''

No GENDER directory male

A: You need to install the XPMSE Skeleton. That is the ONLY skeleton now that should be used as there are too many mods that require features that are only available with the XPMSE skeleton.

B: You selected "Gender specific Animations" and do not have any such animations installed. There is a reason it says to not check any options that you don't have and the reason is that checking such options breaks things.

C: Unless you are building a new SLAL pack you should not run the python tools to build one, all you do is install the SLAL pack and SLAL should find the animations unless you installed them to the wrong folder. Running the python tool is probably breaking the packs which is why they aren't showing. Reinstall the packs and don't run the tool against them.

You may not have seen any problems from the skeleton and gender specific animations yet but they will be lurking and bite you so do be sure to fix those to avoid future problems.

Good afternoon.

Best regards,

Kelniimir.

From your FNIS run output:

Skeleton(hkx) female: TBBP (210 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

'''

No GENDER directory male

A: You need to install the XPMSE Skeleton. That is the ONLY skeleton now that should be used as there are too many mods that require features that are only available with the XPMSE skeleton.

B: You selected "Gender specific Animations" and do not have any such animations installed. There is a reason it says to not check any options that you don't have and the reason is that checking such options breaks things.

C: Unless you are building a new SLAL pack you should not run the python tools to build one, all you do is install the SLAL pack and SLAL should find the animations unless you installed them to the wrong folder. Running the python tool is probably breaking the packs which is why they aren't showing. Reinstall the packs and don't run the tool against them.

You may not have seen any problems from the skeleton and gender specific animations yet but they will be lurking and bite you so do be sure to fix those to avoid future problems.

Good afternoon.

As per your recommendation:

1. Revised my mod list. Seems even though i did use XPMSE (3.94), one of my oldest and favorite follower had own skeleton and forced it over installed, even if i gave XPMSE higher priority. Replaced her skeleton file, now skeleton is correct (although i didn't had issues with it even before). And follower act weird sometimes :)

2. Before i had separate man and women specific animation, but at some point they stopped showing in FNIS. Not sure what is reason so i preferred to tick this option. Unticked.

3. Even though python tool seemed to make them correct, plus i installed Python trying to MAKE IT WORK. So before i was not trying to run it and i didn't had python on fresh, 2 month before assembled PC, and result was same.
I cleaned off SLAL tool virtual folder. Then reconsidered and installed anew v1.5.7 from Loverslab (on nexusmods its hidden).
Loaded SLAL packs separately, as per MO virtual folders structure, after SLAL tool in load order, with lower priority(SLAL includes SRB, Latino, Billy, Anubs Creatures and Anubs Human, around 5.5k animations in total (without SLAL packs, i have 5400 animations for Character and around 1.1k for creatures))

FNIS output:

FNIS Behavior V6.3   11.10.2017 0:23:35

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

Reading SexLab V1.61 ...
Reading SAP V1.4 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Latino3WA V1.3 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

6930 animations for 24 mods successfully included (character)

But result is same. Reloaded, reloaded, disabled, enabled, registered, rebuilt, count on screenshot. You see, even FNIS animation count changed (since i've loaded little bit more SLAL animations this time), but count in game is same, only non-SLAL animations i have. Also it won't show any packs submenu's anyway. I assume state is same - it won't grab any JSON files, which leads in not showing any animations at all
post-253271-0-18476700-1507674360_thumb.jpg

Any more ideas?

But result is same. Reloaded, reloaded, disabled, enabled, registered, rebuilt, count on screenshot. You see, even FNIS animation count changed (since i've loaded little bit more SLAL animations this time), but count in game is same, only non-SLAL animations i have. Also it won't show any packs submenu's anyway. I assume state is same - it won't grab any JSON files, which leads in not showing any animations at all

Any more ideas?

it looks like something is wrong with JContainers to me.

Any more ideas?

You've got over 8000 animations loaded so maybe trying the XXL version of 6.3?

1. your out of date, FNIS is at v7 beta5.

2. you should still see the animations listed in SLAL.

I've seen v7 but thought beta meant still being tested:) (so I've not installed it yet)

As to the original problem: I just reinstalled jcontainers as I thought I'd got the same issue, and lo and behold all the loaded animation packs sub-menus reappeared. (There was a ragdoll mod overwriting one of jcontainers files)

Any more ideas?

Good afternoon.

I limit myself to animation qty, which not require FNIS XXL.

If i exceed it, it is not finishing building animation list, so i don't, and i prefer to avoid XXL since its working unstable for me.

And i'm using FNIS 6.3.

As per last post regarding Ragdoll mod, i will check if it may cause issue ASAP, since i have it installed also.

P.S. For JContainer itself, i tried both latest and older (3.2.6), it doesn't change anything.

Also i noticed some packs like Anubs animations already have python script pre-built in (since SLAnimation loader have higher priority in MO, it shouldn't cause problems), still i deleted redundant copies of script.

UPDATE:

It didn't worked.

Actually, i tried to delete every mod except absolutely necessary, or ones i cannot delete, and start new game. It still didn't worked.

post-253271-0-79200000-1507840600_thumb.jpg

I have feeling issue is not in mods incompatibility, but in something more simple. Like ModOrganizer bug. But i don't think i will dare to fully re-download all mods i use, and install them without mod manager, or NNM (which physically overwrites files in game folder, not using virtual folders) in nearest future to check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid question, but how do I remove the animations once installed? talking about specific animations (or packs),not anim loader itself. I deleted the anim files themselves (entire folder) and the behavior file, but they are still in the list in anim loader MCM and various mods still select these anims to be played, which means the two character just stand there within each other.

Yes, I searched, plus neither the first page nor the pages for the anim packs say anything about how to remove them.

Stupid question, but how do I remove the animations once installed? talking about specific animations (or packs),not anim loader itself. I deleted the anim files themselves (entire folder) and the behavior file, but they are still in the list in anim loader MCM and various mods still select these anims to be played, which means the two character just stand there within each other.

Yes, I searched, plus neither the first page nor the pages for the anim packs say anything about how to remove them.

I think the option is called "Clean Animation Registry" in the clean and debug page. Check the text at the bottom and it'll be clear which one to choose.

but they are still in the list in anim loader MCM and various mods still select these anims to be played

delete the SLAL Pack's json file found inside the SLAnims/json folder.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

So, I was hoping someone could help point me in the right direction here.

I was looking for a mod that could immediately start any sex scene, regardless of whats around. Ex, say I wanted to watch  a zaz animation, I could pick this animation from a menu, and it would spawn everything thats needed, start the animation and then everything would vanish when done.

I'm sure I remember something like this existing, but after looking through the sexlab framework mods, as well as hunting around the forums, I can't find anything of the sort ;-;

Any help would be appreciated. <3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm having some trouble with registering animations in SLAL, I'm running Sexlab 1.62 and SLAL 1.5.

It appears that my registered animation cap is at 375 despite it being 500 in the latest version of Sexlab. My numbers are 375 human animations registered and 242 creature with 110 human animations remaining unregistered.

I've searched for a patch or update but found nothing, am extremely confused.

Edit: to clarify all animations appear to work if registered individually as to remain under 375