Bigger Boobs and Butt

Tommy68

I am all about a slightly more rounded ass on some female models.  But when will there ever be a sex mod, when the female vaginal area will have a bone rig so when it is pentrated by an object it spreads?  I also would like a mod that will allow me to grab any female NPC's ass when I want to.  My character always wanted to grab Pipers, ass or Caits.

I am all about a slightly more rounded ass on some female models.  But when will there ever be a sex mod, when the female vaginal area will have a bone rig so when it is pentrated by an object it spreads?  I also would like a mod that will allow me to grab any female NPC's ass when I want to.  My character always wanted to grab Pipers, ass or Caits.

This would require an animation system which is nowhere to be seen at the moment (and based on a post from Fores in this forum it will not be FNIS). We are still on the very early days of modding FO4 and understand how it differs from Skyrim.

You will see many other things (body mesh is around the corner and will probably come along with its army of armor/clothes  mods) animation is a bit more  difficult and as far as we know may not even be supported by the GECK (it was not the case on previous games) so you probabaly will have to wait few weeks or months before anything close to what you want will be even possible

This would require an animation system which is nowhere to be seen at the moment (and based on a post from Fores in this forum it will not be FNIS). We are still on the very early days of modding FO4 and understand how it differs from Skyrim.

You will see many other things (body mesh is around the corner and will probably come along with its army of armor/clothes  mods) animation is a bit more  difficult and as far as we know may not even be supported by the GECK (it was not the case on previous games) so you probabaly will have to wait few weeks or months before anything close to what you want will be even possible

No rush, I can wait as long as it takes.  I am sure modders will come up with ways to make it happen.  I would dive into it but I tried and I don't have the patience, to meet such a task.  For the vaginal bones and the ass grabbing I was looking into SexVilla (an adult sex game-if you want to call it that.  It is more of a sex simulator) since most of the animations are there.  It is most likely impossible to crack the code, and port it to Fallout 4, and have it be compatible with Fallout 4's engine.  But this goes to show a game/simulator can have animations like that.

Archived