[Ideas] SexTec Solutions Scenarios

This is something to help along someone who might make a Fallout 4 version of SexLab Solutions or Sexout Consequences. I'd be happy to make it myself if I knew anything about coding or scripting whatsoever but I simply lack the knowledge and the talent for it -_-

Anyways though, this is more aimed at the radiant run-ins and side quests of the game rather than the main ones, but nevertheless

THERE MAY BE SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD

The point of the mod is to add dialogue or speech options that allows the solution of issues in the game through the temptations of your body instead of your own wit or bullets.

The first immediate example (and scenario) I can give to you is one of your run-ins with Art. There's a radiant quest thing in the game where you hear shouts for help and if you follow them, you suddenly see two people, both named Art, both exactly the same, except one is holding the other at gunpoint. Both are claiming the other is a synth and you have to use dialogue or speech checks to figure out who is who. So my sexualized version of this is adding a speech check that's something like, "How about you both fuck me and all three of us walk away happy?" and so one Art says something like, "Yeah! I can get behind that!" and the other Art says, "What? Are you fucking crazy?" "Aha! Found the synth! No one would pass up the opportunity to throw a hot fuck into a body like mine. *smirk*"

So if anybody has plans for or would like to pick up a mod like this, this is an idea thread for that. Or, if someone can convince me that it's worth it to learn Papyrus I'll build it myself.

Solutions so far:

Synth Radiant Events

Find out who is real by offering sex, because synths don't have sex drive

Diamond City - Secretary (forgot her Name)

Convince her to give you the key to Kellogg's Apartment in a more interesting way.

Sanctuary - Garvey

He wants you as the new General. Let him convince you.

Sanctuary (again) - That Asian Dude

He seems rather down, cheer him up :)

Diamond City - Piper

She wants an Interview with you. Give it a more personal note then!

Good Neighbour - The First Person you meet

He wants to rob you. Let him. You are not sure if he hasn't more on his mind though.(Requieres Hancock to stay the fuck away.)

Good Neighbour - Magnolia

An expansion on what is already there. We need a scene and we need this to be repeatable.

Cabot House - Jack's Sister

She tends to disappear with Guys for a while. What harm does it do if she disappears with one more? Or a Girl for a change?
You also find her locked in a bedroom. If you are charming enough, you could keep her company in there a while longer. Or you meet up with her at home.

Vault 114

The Standoff between the Gangsters, Nick and you. Why don't we all calm down and handle this situation like adults? Horny adults.
Alternate Version: The Gangsters might come up with the idea. And who knows? Maybe they don't even care if you like it or not.

Minutemen - Misc - Kidnapped Person

Those damned Raiders! Save the poor Victim. Oh no, you failed. Well, shit now they have two or three (because Companion) Victims. Good Job Hero.
Now find a way to escape and execute Revenge on them (Just don't fail again, please. They won't let you get away so easily this time!)
Alternatively you could convince them to let the Victim go by promising them the night of their Lifes. But there are a lot of Raiders in such a Base, that will requiere some work.
And in the End they might not even let you go afterwards and all you managed to do was taking the place of the previous victim.
Hopefully the Minutemen will gather enough money to buy you back. That could take a while though. At least you won't be lonely.

Railroad - Glory

Celebrate your succesful team-up mission by teaming up once more. In Bed.

Good Neighbour - MacCready

You'd really like that Guy as a Follower. But you don't have those 250 Caps. Maybe you could pay him another way. (duh)

Common Wealth - That Electronic Shop - Becca (IIRC)

Oh no, someone is hurt? Yeah rush after that girl and - ooooh that was a trap. Turns out Becca is a bitch. Kill the Gunners or Raiders (don't remember) and find her.
Give her a chance to make up for her behaviour. At gunpoint of course. ( In my playthrough I killed her, stripped her and threw her corpse on the pile of half naked Gunner/Raidervictims too. Seemed fitting.)

Switch Followers - Piper/ Cait

When you tell Piper to follow you while Cait is, this happens:

Cait: "Have fun you two, Piper. Shame we can't make it a threesome."

Piper: "That will never happen Cait."

(or so)

From here it's obvious. Change Pipers Mind, through dialogue. :)

Cait Personal Quest:

When you help Cait to get clean she ends up strapped to a chair. Let her convince you to let her out.

Or just take advantage of her. If you use the right words and have a high enough speech skill she might even get along with it.

If not... well you can still go for it, she might hate you afterwards though.

Atom Cats

Prove you're a cool cat... in heat. Screw running errands. Literally.

Travis

no need for that brawl and the rescue mission just let him taste the sweet vault 111 milf pussy (well or he is maybe  more the daddy guy)  :lol:

Leading by Example

Trick that Brotherhood of Steel squire that look up to you to sleep with you. Or force it and then threaten her to keep her mouth shut. The choice of both would be fun. 

Seems to be a mission you can do repeatedly with different squires each time after googling it.

Miscellaneous ideas:

Publick Occurances

Change the writing of Piper's paper to be more sexually themed.

Pickman's Gallery

Instead of a bunch of weird blood paintings and dead bodies, a lot of kicking and screaming women in bondage and sex machines.

Diamond City - Secretary (forgot her Name)

Convince her to give you the key to Kellogg's Apartment in a more interesting way.

Sanctuary - Mama Murphy

Nope, just nope.

Sanctuary - Garvey

He wants you as the new General. Let him convince you.

Sanctuary (again) - That Asian Dude

He seems rather down, cheer him up :)

Diamond City - Piper

She wants an Interview with you. Give it a more personal note then!

Good Neighbour - The First Person you meet

He wants to rob you. Let him. You are not sure if he hasn't more on his mind though.(Requieres Hancock to stay the fuck away.)

An expansion on what is already there. We need a scene and we need this to be repeatable.

Cabot House - Jack's Sister

She tends to disappear with Guys for a while. What harm does it do if she disappears with one more? Or a Girl for a change?
You also find her locked in a bedroom. If you are charming enough, you could keep her company in there a while longer. Or you meet up with her at home.

Vault 114

The Standoff between the Gangsters, Nick and you. Why don't we all calm down and handle this situation like adults? Horny adults.
Alternate Version: The Gangsters might come up with the idea. And who knows? Maybe they don't even care if you like it or not.

Minutemen - Misc - Kidnapped Person

Those damned Raiders! Save the poor Victim. Oh no, you failed. Well, shit now they have two or three (because Companion) Victims. Good Job Hero.
Now find a way to escape and execute Revenge on them (Just don't fail again, please. They won't let you get away so easily this time!)
Alternatively you could convince them to let the Victim go by promising them the night of their Lifes. But there are a lot of Raiders in such a Base, that will requiere some work.
And in the End they might not even let you go afterwards and all you managed to do was taking the place of the previous victim.
Hopefully the Minutemen will gather enough money to buy you back. That could take a while though. At least you won't be lonely.

Railroad - Glory

Celebrate your succesful team-up mission by teaming up once more. In Bed.

Good Neighbour - MacCready

You'd really like that Guy as a Follower. But you don't have those 250 Caps. Maybe you could pay him another way. (duh)

Common Wealth - That Electronic Shop - Becca (IIRC)

Oh no, someone is hurt? Yeah rush after that girl and - ooooh that was a trap. Turns out Becca is a bitch. Kill the Gunners or Raiders (don't remember) and find her.
Give her a chance to make up for her behaviour. At gunpoint of course. ( In my playthrough I killed her, stripped her and threw her corpse on the pile of half naked Gunner/Raidervictims too. Seemed fitting.)

Switch Followers - Piper/ Cait

When you tell Piper to follow you while Cait is, this happens:

Cait: "Have fun you two, Piper. Shame we can't make it a threesome."

Piper: "That will never happen Cait."

(or so)

From here it's obvious. Change Pipers Mind, through dialogue. :)

Cait Personal Quest:

When you help Cait to get clean she ends up strapped to a chair. Let her convince you to let her out.

Or just take advantage of her. If you use the right words and have a high enough speech skill she might even get along with it.

If not... well you can still go for it, she might hate you afterwards though.

I had exactly the same idea (tried to "flirt" with her but with no consequences.)

Any settlers that want to join a settlement have to "prove" they have something worthwhile to add to your thriving town. Either with you, a companion or possibly several other horny residents. Maybe pull a train on the new applicant....

Whoa. I think I have a couple of hundred of settlers.

It will be boring after a little while.

The Leading by Example missions.

Trick that Brotherhood of Steel squire that look up to you to sleep with you. Or force it and then threaten her to keep her mouth shut. The choice of both would be fun. 

Seems to be a mission you can do repeatedly with different squires each time after googling it. 

The drug dealer trying to shakedown the lady in the drumlin diner could be one.

Would be great to see black widow make a comebacl

I think Loogie's already got that one covered. Or someone does. I feel like I saw that in a thread somewhere already... but I could be wrong.

The drug dealer trying to shakedown the lady in the drumlin diner could be one.

Would be great to see black widow make a comebacl

I think Loogie's already got that one covered. Or someone does. I feel like I saw that in a thread somewhere already... but I could be wrong.

Yeah, was just suggesting it again. However I did think of a new one. Diamond city blues has quite a few places where a black widow persuasion would fit perfectly

How would we go about initiating the offering of one's self in the raider kidnapping scenario from the very start?

The raiders are, of course, hostile at all times, so to initiate dialogue, we'd need them to be non-hostile for a moment.

Now, I have very little information as of now (no (GE)CK), but I reckon most raiders and surely all raiders occupying raider bases belong to the same faction, so trying to make the raiders friendly on a faction level might be tricky.

Naturally, global faction friendliness while the quest is active is out of the question.

So a thought came to my mind: each base occupies certain cells in the world - multiple exterior and interior cells can be targetted with the "coc" command. Would it be possible to dynamically modify the raider faction's hostility depending on the player's presence in a particular cell? Reliably, not messing up the game?

Let's take the Corvega Factory as an example: if the player approaches the place with his/her guns holstered, or holsters the weapons immediately upon getting within a ceratin range of a raider, a random (preferably closest) nearby raider would initiate dialogue whilst keeping the player at gunpoint. After this brief exchange, if the appropriate dialogue choices are made, the player would not be attacked on the condition that weapons remain holstered (to decrease the chance of catastrophic missclick, "unholstering" bare fists could be exempted and not count). The non-hostile status would persist when moving between any extrior or interior cell of the factory, but would be removed upon leaving the area of the car plant or fast-travelling away.

These are great ideas. Both genders represented, something for everyone. I would suggest that any of these should be alternate ways of completeing quests, not replacements.

Yes they are intended to be just that. It was easier in past games because we weren't limited to 4 speech options, but maybe we can get a mod for that too.

These are great ideas. Both genders represented, something for everyone. I would suggest that any of these should be alternate ways of completeing quests, not replacements.

Yes they are intended to be just that. It was easier in past games because we weren't limited to 4 speech options, but maybe we can get a mod for that too.

There is already a mod to have the dialogue options in a list rather than the restrictive 4 choice circle

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/619/?

Fairly certain that this is just the first couple of stages of the mod, and will likely allow much more mod content in the future.

Please note that I only offer this as observation, i have no affiliation with this mod or the modder offering it, all rights etc are theirs.

There is already a mod to have the dialogue options in a list rather than the restrictive 4 choice circle

Fairly certain that this is just the first couple of stages of the mod, and will likely allow much more mod content in the future.

Please note that I only offer this as observation, i have no affiliation with this mod or the modder offering it, all rights etc are theirs.

I imagine this mod will become essential, like SkyUI was for many Skyrim mods. It just adds so much potential.

Yes, the only thing is that I don't know how the game is actually coded. I use the mod myself and it's essentially just remapping buttons and visually reconfiguring the UI. It doesn't necessarily mean that it is easy to give yourself more than 4 options of dialogue. In fact, I'm almost certain it doesn't, that's probably something more along the lines of what we need script extenders for and that mod was released before F4SE and doesn't require it either.

• 4 months later...

Automatron - Mechanist

She's socially awkward so it might take some convincing to get in Isabel's pants. And since this is Fallout the convincing could be done through sweet talk, some fetch quest or other more physical means if that floats your boat. Heck you could hook it up with a slavery mod/scenario if you want to be creative.

Automatron - Mechanist

She's socially awkward so it might take some convincing to get in Isabel's pants. And since this is Fallout the convincing could be done through sweet talk, some fetch quest or other more physical means if that floats your boat. Heck you could hook it up with a slavery mod/scenario if you want to be creative.

She must get awfully lonely down in that bunker... She could have built some kind of sex machine. If you jump in without thinking you might end up trapped! If you ended up killing her you'll need to hack a nearby terminal to get the safe word.

Upon relieving of all your equipment to the leader of the Pillar of Community, (<---Its been a long time since I last played Fallout 4 so I'm just guessing the name right now but its that little cult you find by the river inside the city, north of Good Neighbor) the leader himself will be surprised to see your voluptuous body without any clothes on and attempts to have sex with you with manipulation by saying in order for you to advance to the next level of his community, you must have sexual intercourse with him. But of course, he'll lie and say your not ready for the next level in an attempt for you to keep having sexual intercourse with him in hopes you do advance with each sexual act. In which case you can either go along with it in order to try advance into the next level, when he asks or you can just refuse and come back later.