Koffii's Kinky Korner [cancelled]

Koffii

I would just love to see a Fallout style collar. Something like the ones in Fallout 3 but kinkier and not your average leather collars.

That's something I'd like to see as well. I was appalled that there's no vanilla bomb collar in Fo4!

I was thinking something akin to the institute style collar where you melt/zapped into goo when taken off.

I would just love to see a Fallout style collar. Something like the ones in Fallout 3 but kinkier and not your average leather collars.

That's something I'd like to see as well. I was appalled that there's no vanilla bomb collar in Fo4!

I was thinking something akin to the institute style collar where you melt/zapped into goo when taken off.

Could always make a full harness version, or better yet Power Armor frame with removable plates over breasts and crotch :)

Could always make a full harness version, or better yet Power Armor frame with removable plates over breasts and crotch :)

I would not say power armor is a good idea.

I think it might be impacting everyone's power armor and not just yours... so dirty male raiders are coming at you in female sex gear.

Like these guys.

Incidentally. I think for the first time ever it MIGHT be possible to have leashes. Yes leashes on players or NPCs.

In the game we have the electrical wires that go from one location post to the next (or whatever). You could move the entire post from one location to the next and the wires attached will follow along, bend and etc...

Perhaps we can do the same with NPC hand and player Neck (or vice versa). I just don't think the wires can just be left dangling though also it only works when you are in 'settlement creation' view but the game seems to be running in the meantime normally.

So it might be possible. Jesus Fallout 4 is like Modders sandbox.

Err... Personal use only? Meh, I attached a license file that says explicitly you can basically do what you want with my meshes. Feel free to redistribute, modify, convert, sell, include in your own indie game, whatever. The only thing the license requires is attribution.

No idea about the DD harnesses, those are Zadil's meshes.

I just hope there won't be too many bodies. 

The problem with that is that you get many different mods requiring different bodies.

I remember early on with skyrim there were a lot of outfits I couldn't use because they required UNP and I used CBBE. And while I liked both bodies, I couldn't switch to UNP because that would have meant giving up many other mods. 

Luckily that eventually sorted itself out when most mods either chose CBBE or supported both. 

Yes I see that license file now. Thanks for pointing that out. This harness looks great btw, looking forward to watching my toon run the streets of Boston in it. Items like this fit so much better in Fallout than they do in the pristine "look at the pretty flowers" world of Skyrim for sure. 

Yes I see that license file now. Thanks for pointing that out. This harness looks great btw, looking forward to watching my toon run the streets of Boston in it. Items like this fit so much better in Fallout than they do in the pristine "look at the pretty flowers" world of Skyrim for sure. 

Please put up that Corset conversion I'd really love to have it. :)

The Harness looks awesome Koffii. Really looking forward to it.

I'm a vertex-monkey. I don't have the Papyrus-scripting prowess to code it. So nope. No actual working chastity devices unless Min gets on board and DD for Fallout 4 becomes a thing. The outfits might contain chastity elements, but just for eyecandy.

I'm a vertex-monkey. I don't have the Papyrus-scripting prowess to code it. So nope. No actual working chastity devices unless Min gets on board and DD for Fallout 4 becomes a thing. The outfits might contain chastity elements, but just for eyecandy.

That is cool cause most of us script-baboons can't mesh a cube. But adding a chastity locking system should be an easy thing when SexTech is rolling and its all GECKable :)
  • 2 weeks later...

dont you love it when people do that

Eh, after 80 hours with it, I can safely say F4 is just crap. Mods can fix gameplay (which is actually not that bad this time), but they can't fix the horrible writing, the small map, the dull story, the "dialog" system or the repetitive quests, and those are the things that suck most about F4. It's just not worth pouring my time and energy into. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Eh, after 80 hours with it, I can safely say F4 is just crap. Mods can fix gameplay (which is actually not that bad this time), but they can't fix the horrible writing, the small map, the dull story, the "dialog" system or the repetitive quests, and those are the things that suck most about F4. It's just not worth pouring my time and energy into. Sorry to get your hopes up.

I'm near 80 hours myself, and for the most part I agree with you. After the initial wonder of experiencing a new Bethesda game, the shine has worn off and now I'm gonna take a break before I end up disliking it.

However, I do believe that within two years or so (hopefully sooner), this game will become incredible, if the modding support by the community is even a quarter as good as it has been for New Vegas or Skyrim.

There could be fully voiced quests with branching stories and meaningful choices, where your Intelligence or Charisma might actually matter.

There could be overhauls to the dialog system allowing for more that four options (at least for user-made quests or NPCs).

New worldspaces (as in Falskaar, Wyrmstooth, The Frontier, etc.).

And the rest of the gameplay will be enhanced, as well, with deep overhauls and extensions of the in-game modding and crafting systems, new weapons, armors, and enemies. There will probably be mods that attempt (with varying success) to overhaul the leveling/progression system to fit different tastes.

And hopefully a new sex mod framework with support for all sorts of fun things.

I understand giving up on it now, but I feel like even though vanilla is fairly crap, it has the most potential to become a great experience in the future, with the help of mods. I'm definitely curious to see how mods on consoles fare. Even if they just get 1/100th of the glorious mods available on PC, it could change the way console games operate, with the console gamers demanding more support for user-generated content in future... or it could be a glorious disaster. Will be fun to monitor this game over its lifetime.

in skyrim they eliminated border boundary, there was a guy that even added his own island entirely, who is to say that wont happen here. dialog system is an easy fix (i wouldnt know how easy, i dont know jack about modding but i do know that people have already modified the dialog system without even having any of those fancy tools you guys are waiting on to start making the heavy mods). i dont think i have gotten to any of these repetitive quests, but there were plenty in skyrim too, and eventually modders once again added plenty of content to get around those repetitive quests. my point is you dont HAVE to do anything, but if every modder stopped when they just got started then we wouldnt have such a huge pool of mods in games like skyrim. you have to start somwhere and work your way up :3

Can't say I blame you. It's fun to walk around and kill stuff but it doesn't have a lot of depth from a role playing perspective. Writing is very basic and lazy. And I agree that's not something that can be fixed. Who knows, maybe a massive quest overhaul can be made offering more than just charisma checks and killing stuff as solutions to quests (but even that feels more like a band aid for a severed limb injury). But for that the first step would be overhauling the dialog interface to allow more than 4 options (talk about stupid design decisions), which will probably become a must-have mod if you want to implement anything more elaborate that ties into the existing quests and characters.

"Radiant" quests actually feel worse this time around, they don't even bother to give a minimum of story and motivation to do them, they feel even more like boring chores than in Skyrim which is quite an achievement.

If you really want to call it quits I'd suggest uploading what you have as a resource so someone else can continue your work.

Steam says i have now 281 hours of FO4 play...

I think we all are spoiled because skyrim... skyrim is just the perfect game, FO4 will not be that game, thats true.

They put the settlement system in FO4 what is really cool, but we don't have much cities to discover, i miss that a lot, i die in quency because of that, i enter the town i said "NICE!!! NOW YES!!!" and bang, there is no town anymore... So you can build a city, but you cannot discover a citie, become "thane" of that city, have to go to the city, hear the guard speaks about the arrow in the knee, help people etc...

For me i just go to places to get a magazine, perk or whatever, thereee is just no why to go... The side missions are terrible, and the main mission give you options that will close your game, even if you can play after ok, but there is nothing to do, nothing that could change the world, remember skyrim, the daedra/daedric missions?

Archived