Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

3 hours ago, mr_sir132 said:

i can't use the switches to open the holding cells in the zeta ship and the test subjects inside of the cells are still alive, i remember using this mod before and the test subjects being dead. when it comes to the part of blowing up the first coolant, the switch wont work for that. i have tried using the switches with and without the mods and they normally work without FBZeta.esp. 

Does this fix the issue? You'll have to restart the Zeta DLC, so load up the most recent save before you were beamed aboard.

FBZeta.esp

3 hours ago, mr_sir132 said:

odd, it worked for me, but i did run into more problems later. i cant advance Zura's Endeavor as activating the console does nothing and i get stuck in a cinematic during Hunter and the Hunted.

Those issues are in respective sucessor mods: the issue with Zura's Endeavor is likely from an issue in FBDCBreeder. The script attached to the launch terminal is likely running into an issue somewhere along the line. The issue with Jade being stuck in the cinematic is from the FBJade plugin, although I haven't encountered that bug. It may very well be because I've recorded those lines as a mic test, and lacking audio can cause issues when the dialogue menu isn't brought up (the zoom-in on face camera during dialogue).

Here are the latest TTW plugins as I currently have them on my computer, maybe a fix slipped through somewhere.

FBDCBreeder.esp

FBJade.esp

FBZeta.esp

6 hours ago, nxc said:

Ok so I finished Zeta and I talked to Jade it said I rested till I give birth but I'm still pregnant. What's going on and how do I remove the pregnancy?

Open MCM and go to the sexout pregnancy menu. There, go to pregnancy options and look for belly size adjustment. Chances are it's at 7, move it back down to 0 and you should be good.

Just recently got into mods and recently downloaded all fertile breeder quest modules. I've been having trouble with all of them causing a crash on startup. Haven't seen anything relating to this issue on the forums. My load order is below. Is this a conflict with another mod perhaps? am i somehow missing a requirement? or might they have been improperly installed. I am using FOMM btw.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
taleoftwowastelands.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
TTWFixes.esm
FBCaptured.esp
FBFarm.esp
FBZeta.esp
FBJade.esp
FBDCBreeder.esp
TTW_StartupMenu.esp
ttw_wildwasteland.esp
TTWVaultSuitHotfix.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
SexoutKennel.esp

Total active plugins: 42
Total plugins: 43

47 minutes ago, Phantasm1992 said:

Just recently got into mods and recently downloaded all fertile breeder quest modules. I've been having trouble with all of them causing a crash on startup. Haven't seen anything relating to this issue on the forums. My load order is below. Is this a conflict with another mod perhaps? am i somehow missing a requirement? or might they have been improperly installed. I am using FOMM btw.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
taleoftwowastelands.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
TTWFixes.esm
FBCaptured.esp
FBFarm.esp
FBZeta.esp
FBJade.esp
FBDCBreeder.esp
TTW_StartupMenu.esp
ttw_wildwasteland.esp
TTWVaultSuitHotfix.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
SexoutKennel.esp

Total active plugins: 42
Total plugins: 43

I don't see Maternity Pack Overkill in your load order, it should be there.

• 2 weeks later...

you can use Sexout Breeder and Fertile Breeder together. But if you go into the Sexout Breeder episodes too much, it might happen that a Sexout Breeder Deathclaw/Ant/coyotes becomes hostile with a Fertile Breeder character and kill it. That could break that section of Fertile Breeder then.

For Fertile Breeder a compatibility option was created, so that the deathclaws/ants/coyotes don't kill of important characters of Fertile Breeder. But that's as far as the integration goes. Eggs popped out due to Sexout Breeders deathclaws don't count towards Dataslates or whatever. And you can bang and get pregnant by SexoutBreeder Ants, even if you have FertileBreeder Zeta installed, and not finished the Zeta questline.

Post-update babbling on Zeta, after months break from TTW

Zura's Endeavour -

saying NO on Machine

(ends quest without Earth being super infected) -

got Veronica and buncha generic raiders quite round, perma-round, like fat instead of pregs, lol even Willow looks like having one stuck without ever pushing it out (if waiting 2 ingame months next to V & W without any change to shape/size is any hint), just like saying YES and shooting the big ray would do

--gonna add, those 2 companions idled as (manually) left-behind on ground before PC got abducted and Zeta started

(both stood there still afterwards - just visually preg)

Simulating they went up and treated like PC?

Trying to pull PC out of the light and get sucked in?

Would be fitting in a way for the Wildcard that is Willow

(can be stuffed permanently into a house as infinite waiting, but not really "dismissed")

so far I spotted it on Veronica, Willow, some generic raiders in Capital WLand which are actual raiders with lead-ammo (not Brainwashed Imp's)

SexoutPreg fertility-pool is at "possible companions"

Oh I noticed Veronica actually comments on it, so I ignore that one for intended/official, OK

Generic raiders affected by Impregnator lightguns? Should that be? Could that be?

did the updating of MPO turn their normal look into a preg look? (kinda forgot now if they when dead got a P outfit)

I did update MPO "mid-Zeta" due to Oxygen dying with Space suit, which fixed that

Blabla, enough babbling, it doesn't kill game, it doesn't slow game(-menus), it's just unexpected and surprising to see ANY non-companions gaining "weight" after a final NO in Zura's....

All in all funny weird, but no gamekiller, the newest experiences

My last game was last year and I made a break after a weird TTW issue I couldn't fix, an actual gamekiller

(I had the massive crapper with the "Rivet City Sciencelab -> (LonesomeRoad) Divide" teleport - basically killed mainquest as it removed Doctor Li from game;

culprit was MMUE)

On 5/30/2018 at 2:53 AM, dborg2 said:

you can use Sexout Breeder and Fertile Breeder together. But if you go into the Sexout Breeder episodes too much, it might happen that a Sexout Breeder Deathclaw/Ant/coyotes becomes hostile with a Fertile Breeder character and kill it. That could break that section of Fertile Breeder then.

For Fertile Breeder a compatibility option was created, so that the deathclaws/ants/coyotes don't kill of important characters of Fertile Breeder. But that's as far as the integration goes. Eggs popped out due to Sexout Breeders deathclaws don't count towards Dataslates or whatever. And you can bang and get pregnant by SexoutBreeder Ants, even if you have FertileBreeder Zeta installed, and not finished the Zeta questline.

Breeder seems to also have an MCM compatability switch for FB characters.  I'm more worried about conflicting locations and doors and the like.

hey i'm doing sunny day for april, and captain bourne won't talk to april after i've talked to her, bourne's mouth will move for a little bit then nothing, i've got dialogue subs on and she doesn't say anything, is there a setstage command i could do force it or skip past it?

1 hour ago, VaunWolfe said:

I accidently hit the skip zeta button not sure when I did it though. Is there a command to reset it?

You should still be able to go through most of Zeta with that setting activated. It basically sets a quest stage. Jade won't be in Zeta, though, which is most of the FBZeta content.

Best I can offer is to load a save before hitting that checkbox if you haven't gone through Zeta.

I have not spoken to Jade in rivitcity and I have not gone on the zeta ship. I turned it off before I went up so it wouldnt let me move forward past the chest to get my gear. Sad thing is I dont know when I activated it so I will have to start all over again and be evil.

Well, I've seen a few things posted about Buzzkill, but nothing terribly explicit, and I'm having trouble with it.

So I picked the lock in the Science Lab, and found Joelle ready to do her business with the cazador, and saw all the larva laying around.  Seems pretty obvious to me that the quest should advance at that point, or that sex should begin, but it does not.  Am I barking up the wrong tree, or has something broken?

13 minutes ago, snarfies said:

Well, I've seen a few things posted about Buzzkill, but nothing terribly explicit, and I'm having trouble with it.

So I picked the lock in the Science Lab, and found Joelle ready to do her business with the cazador, and saw all the larva laying around.  Seems pretty obvious to me that the quest should advance at that point, or that sex should begin, but it does not.  Am I barking up the wrong tree, or has something broken?

You should probably talk to her.

3 hours ago, pepertje said:

You should probably talk to her.

Oh, yeah, I probably should have mentioned that I've done that - she doesn't say anything of interest, or anything that sounds like she's been caught at anything.  I can ask her some questions about my investigation, and pay for some XP, and that's about it.