Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

Hey, sooo, think I may have just found the problem. Thought I'd try looking at the files in FNVEdit, and I got an error. Ima attach some screenshots to show what I mean.

Guessing one of the files has a problem with how their masteries are set or such. I know it's not my load order it's talking bout, just fixed that.

FNVEdit Error.png

FNVEdit Error 1a.png

FNVEdit Error 1b.png

2 hours ago, Kai4Nitya9842 said:

Hey, sooo, think I may have just found the problem. Thought I'd try looking at the files in FNVEdit, and I got an error. Ima attach some screenshots to show what I mean.

Guessing one of the files has a problem with how their masteries are set or such. I know it's not my load order it's talking bout, just fixed that.

FNVEdit Error.png

FNVEdit Error 1a.png

FNVEdit Error 1b.png

That's a load order issue. The order should be as follows:

Fertile Breeder

FBCaptured

FBFarm

FBZeta

FBJade

FBDCBreeder

This may or may not help fix the issue. I do recommend New Vegas Anti-Crash.

56 minutes ago, pepertje said:

That's a load order issue. The order should be as follows:

Fertile Breeder

FBCaptured

FBFarm

FBZeta

FBJade

FBDCBreeder

This may or may not help fix the issue. I do recommend New Vegas Anti-Crash.

Sooo, I do have my load order set properly, have NVAC, still getting a crash. You sure it's not something fixable via FNVEdit? cause I have no other ideas.

On 2/20/2018 at 8:34 PM, Kai4Nitya9842 said:

Sooo, I do have my load order set properly, have NVAC, still getting a crash. You sure it's not something fixable via FNVEdit? cause I have no other ideas.

Been doing some digging into this.  Are you using an ENB?  That can cause draw issues which results in crashes if you don't have it configured. 

This might help clear up your issues as you can tweak settings as necessary.
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40442/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D40442

I can now confirm there is an issue with MPO version 2.2. Chances are an ID was mixed up somewhere that's used in the launch control script. I'm combing through it right away to fix it.

Sorry for the long wait, I've been out of the FONV loop for a bit.

EDIT: The script still compiles in GECK, which makes things infinitely more difficult to fix. I'll look at it tomorros, because starting this hop at 3AM is probably a bad idea. XD

6 hours ago, pepertje said:

I can now confirm there is an issue with MPO version 2.2. Chances are an ID was mixed up somewhere that's used in the launch control script. I'm combing through it right away to fix it.

Sorry for the long wait, I've been out of the FONV loop for a bit.

EDIT: The script still compiles in GECK, which makes things infinitely more difficult to fix. I'll look at it tomorros, because starting this hop at 3AM is probably a bad idea. XD

I think this might be caused by me changing the 'Lyon's Pride T-51D' outfits.

I replaced the 'old' Lyons-outfits with new ones with the same name. So a recompile might have solved the issue here.

42 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Pepertje.. Shouldn't that be the FBZeta.esp?

Could be, but there's a different script in FBDCBreeder that is more linked to the quest Zura's Endeavor. I figured most people would have the full set, but if people are using FBZeta exclusively, I'll recompile that one as well.

54 minutes ago, Brycethebattlephionx said:

Us so question what about the trogs in the Pitt 

Trogs don't have sex animations as far as I know, and neither do they support pregnancy. So... no, sorry.

Heyas, sorry I didn't respond earlier, real life interfered and such, and Ive spent the past couple weeks dealing with that. Sooo, turns out The midship problem was fixed and such, but now I have a new problem.

In goodsprings, in Victor's Shack, I have an incredibly bad glitch. I go into the shack (cause some of my clothing mods have boxes in there), and after opening one crate(it makes no difference which one, modded or otherwise) I can't open any others, and I also can't even open my escape menu or even my pipboy.

I'm pretty sure i've been able to narrow it down to the Fertile Breeder Mods as a cause, as I don't seem to get this glitch without them active.

I swear I have the worst luck with mods. >__<' if anyone here knows a solution i'd be incredibly grateful.

1 minute ago, Kai4Nitya9842 said:

Heyas, sorry I didn't respond earlier, real life interfered and such, and Ive spent the past couple weeks dealing with that. Sooo, turns out The midship problem was fixed and such, but now I have a new problem.

In goodsprings, in Victor's Shack, I have an incredibly bad glitch. I go into the shack (cause some of my clothing mods have boxes in there), and after opening one crate(it makes no difference which one, modded or otherwise) I can't open any others, and I also can't even open my escape menu or even my pipboy.

I'm pretty sure i've been able to narrow it down to the Fertile Breeder Mods as a cause, as I don't seem to get this glitch without them active.

I swear I have the worst luck with mods. >__<' if anyone here knows a solution i'd be incredibly grateful.

Try making a merged patch. FBJade adds some containers to Victor's Shack to get Jade's armor and weapon options in the Mojave. A merged patch makes sure all the newly placed items play nice with each other.

Hay so I Know your more or less done with this module but I was playing point look out and when you talk to Desmond and ask him about his past he says "my story is a lot like a deathclaws tounge it long, messy and you don't want to get to personal with it" I feel like if you have the breeder perk you should be able to tell him that you rather like the feeling of a deathclaws tounge.

52 minutes ago, snagglepup said:

I'm stuck in the Zeta part, I got to a point where a bighorner chases away some aliens but then I can't seem to do anything, help?

Jade should start a conversation with you. Do the following in console:

Open console

Select Jade

Type "StartConversation Player FBZRLJadeSpotBighorner2"

1 minute ago, pepertje said:

Jade should start a conversation with you. Do the following in console:

Open console

Select Jade

Type "StartConversation Player FBZRLJadeSpotBighorner2"

Thanks Managed to get through to the end doing this, but for some reason activating the console for Zura doesn't seem to do anything?

1 hour ago, snagglepup said:

Thanks Managed to get through to the end doing this, but for some reason activating the console for Zura doesn't seem to do anything?

Download and install the plugin that I've posted here a couple days ago, that should contain the fix.