Enhanced Vanilla Bodies

Leito86

Bodies looks good.  How it looks with the work on the body?  When will provide download a test version ?

Thanks

It won't happen until the plugins for implementing custom models are available.

Which plugins are you referring to? :) Outfit studio? It probably wont happen this year anymore, will it?

Bodies looks good.  How it looks with the work on the body?  When will provide download a test version ?

Thanks

It won't happen until the plugins for implementing custom models are available.

Which plugins are you referring to? :) Outfit studio? It probably wont happen this year anymore, will it?

That or a 3ds max nifskope plugin.

I really liked 7Base Bombshell  in Skyrim, because of the knees...honest. But in Fallout I don't feel like using such a voluptuous female body.

IIRC I progressed like his:

FNV: Type3 \ Type5\ Type3 Bounce

Skyrim: CBBE \ UNPB \ 7Base \ UUNP (7Base Custom)

I'll keep watching this thread because I believe that Leito's  and perhaps Calyps will be main contenders for realistic \ sexy bodies...

Great work...as always...

Updated the OP with some new renders.  Reworked the normals and spec.  Also made an underwear version, which I'll likely turn into an outfit when the CK comes out.

I'm pretty much done with the models and textures that I wanted to get in for the initial release.  Now it's just waiting for the plugins.

These are looking really great, can't wait to try them out in-game, hopefully whatever plugins you need come soon.

So the initial options for male body are going to be just underwear or permaboner?

Actually I guess the latter wouldn't be too bad... I could justify it by saying that raiders get off on fighting and murder, and also violent deaths apparently can cause that to happen IRL, so yeah, all good on that front.

Also, I hope that since they're similar to vanilla bodies, fixing or minimizing seams will be achievable. Best of luck, and many thanks for your hard work.

Updated the OP with some new renders.  Reworked the normals and spec.  Also made an underwear version, which I'll likely turn into an outfit when the CK comes out.

I'm pretty much done with the models and textures that I wanted to get in for the initial release.  Now it's just waiting for the plugins.

Thank you so much for your efforts! It looks really good! :)

I have 2 questions though :

1. Will you include the underwear version, so those handy with FO4Edit can already make it an outfit?

2. Is there some place where one could follow the development of the plugins? :)

These are looking really great, can't wait to try them out in-game, hopefully whatever plugins you need come soon.

So the initial options for male body are going to be just underwear or permaboner?

Actually I guess the latter wouldn't be too bad... I could justify it by saying that raiders get off on fighting and murder, and also violent deaths apparently can cause that to happen IRL, so yeah, all good on that front.

Also, I hope that since they're similar to vanilla bodies, fixing or minimizing seams will be achievable. Best of luck, and many thanks for your hard work.

I may make flaccid versions...I seem to have time...  Neck and wrist seams should be as noticeable as they are in vanilla.

am i to assume that 'young' male is uncut too? or do we only have said options for old male.?

Everything is covered.

The plugin waiting game.  Good ol' fashioned torture! :P  I'll settle for obj import into Nifskope.  I have been keeping an eye out on the Blender plugins.  Fingers crossed.  You're doing amazing work.

Thanks.  If there's one thing that will make me open Blender, it's that.

Thank you so much for your efforts! It looks really good! :)

I have 2 questions though :

1. Will you include the underwear version, so those handy with FO4Edit can already make it an outfit?

2. Is there some place where one could follow the development of the plugins? :)

1 - Yes and I'll make an esp myself when the CK comes out.

2 - I usually just check this place :  https://github.com/jonwd7/nifskope/releases/tag/v2.0.dev4

Blender is pretty awful.  Even for being free.

Why? Once you get used to the interface it's actually quite good.

Okay, I exaggerated a little, but I really like 3ds max.  Switching over to Blender is a bit rough.  I am getting more comfortable.  Once you get used to 90% of the functions being key combo's it's not as bad.

Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me. When I first started using it after having gotten so used to how straight forward 3ds Max was it was a complete mess. Even basic stuff like selecting the vertexes I wanted was a pain. But then I took my time and ran through some tutorials and I realized the weird shortcuts help greatly when it comes to speeding things up in your workflow.

Archived