Enhanced Vanilla Bodies

Leito86

GET IT HERE!

Working on adding additional features to the vanilla bodies.  Mainly fixing the feet, fingernails, and adding fun bits.  This mod is to sticking with the proportions of the vanilla bodies.

Currently planning on doing the following bodies:

Base Female bodies with underwear

Base Male bodies with underwear

Base Female - Clean/Dirty

Base Male Cut - Clean/Dirty

Base Male Uncut - Clean/Dirty

Ghoul Female

Ghoul Male Cut

Ghoul Male UnCut

Old Female

Old Male Cut

Old Male UnCut

Previews

post-126630-0-27076300-1452311672_thumb.png

post-126630-0-37988000-1452311675_thumb.png

post-126630-0-33315100-1452311679_thumb.png

post-126630-0-45415400-1452311680_thumb.png

post-126630-0-54747800-1452311684_thumb.png

post-126630-0-58288600-1452311685_thumb.png

post-126630-0-62224000-1451266133_thumb.gif

Very nice, can't wait to try this out.

Just a few questions:

Are they new textures with same vanilla UV map or..?.

How many verts?, i rather like this body compared to others and will use it for NPCs, but would like to manipulate for personal use to have something similar to 7B when the tools are available.

When a skeleton is sorted and physics etc, will you be skinning the vagina and the schlong to be 'HDT'?.

Very nice, can't wait to try this out.

Just a few questions:

Are they new textures with same vanilla UV map or..?.

How many verts?, i rather like this body compared to others and will use it for NPCs, but would like to manipulate for personal use to have something similar to 7B when the tools are available.

When a skeleton is sorted and physics etc, will you be skinning the vagina and the schlong to be 'HDT'?.

The uv's are largely the same as vanilla.  The feet area and breasts are slightly different.

The vert cout is about 1000 more than vanilla for both male and female models.

I'll likely be skinning the vag and schlong once the bones are available.  I can't say I'm too excited about the idea of SOS like schlongs though as it prevented keyable penis motions with animations.

I'm going to be that person and ask cause I'm sure someone will eventually do so.  Any possible chance of making a futa type edit by any chance?  I understand you're focusing on the basics for now but, well just curious is all.  There's no telling how long we might see an Schlongs of Fallout so even a basic constantly erect/flaccid one would work.

I'll likely be skinning the vag and schlong once the bones are available.  I can't say I'm too excited about the idea of SOS like schlongs though as it prevented keyable penis motions with animations.

Would that result in a lack of 'controllable' penis size? My favourite thing about SoS was that I could chose to live in a world of overly large dicks (which went wonderfully with HDT bellies and vaginas), and that different NPCs could and would have different dicks.

how long it takes to complete the project, a few days, weeks or months?

I'll probably wrap up what I can fairly soon.

I'm going to be that person and ask cause I'm sure someone will eventually do so.  Any possible chance of making a futa type edit by any chance?  I understand you're focusing on the basics for now but, well just curious is all.  There's no telling how long we might see an Schlongs of Fallout so even a basic constantly erect/flaccid one would work.

Maybe, we'll see.

Will you also be releasing a prerelease version for testing purpose? :) Really like the screenshots you posted! Nicely done feet, I already enjoyed those in Skyrim!

Probably not.  I don't see a reason for it.  Once there's a proper way to get bodies into Fallout, this will be out soon afterwards.

Would that result in a lack of 'controllable' penis size? My favourite thing about SoS was that I could chose to live in a world of overly large dicks (which went wonderfully with HDT bellies and vaginas), and that different NPCs could and would have different dicks.

It's a trade off as it is currently.  It's whatever you want to keep in exchange for other features.

CBBE RELEASED,

I REPEAT, CBBE RELEASED, check on caliente´s thread: 

Well no one has really done any male body so there's room for more body mods

Ha ha.  It's a completely different body.  CBBE is nice, but this body is intended to be more like the vanilla shape.  Unfortunately, there is a lot of work that needs to be done in order for the vanilla body to look pleasing.  Fortunately, this is where this mod shines.  It makes something partially beautiful, beautiful.  There are obvious changes and I don't know if Leito plans to do anything with vanilla armors since they might fit as is.  Luckily there is a lot of people working on armors for vanilla shapes, so there are still options.

As for the male characters, it's the same situation.  Combined we'll get something that can be used in mods with not just armors, but hopefully animations and so on. 

I really enjoy CBBE, Caliente (and those working with her) are doing great work.  I honestly am looking forward to Leito's work the most.  These models look great and should be easy to use for a broader range of users.  The lore friendly enthusiasts and the adult gaming players as well.

Once a few bodies are released and all sorts of tools become available, I imagine new bodies will come out often like they do for Skyrim.  A flavor for everyone.

CBBE RELEASED,

Ha ha.  It's a completely different body.  CBBE is nice, but this body is intended to be more like the vanilla shape.  Unfortunately, there is a lot of work that needs to be done in order for the vanilla body to look pleasing.  Fortunately, this is where this mod shines.  It makes something partially beautiful, beautiful.  There are obvious changes and I don't know if Leito plans to do anything with vanilla armors since they might fit as is.  Luckily there is a lot of people working on armors for vanilla shapes, so there are still options.

As for the male characters, it's the same situation.  Combined we'll get something that can be used in mods with not just armors, but hopefully animations and so on. 

I really enjoy CBBE, Caliente (and those working with her) are doing great work.  I honestly am looking forward to Leito's work the most.  These models look great and should be easy to use for a broader range of users.  The lore friendly enthusiasts and the adult gaming players as well.

Once a few bodies are released and all sorts of tools become available, I imagine new bodies will come out often like they do for Skyrim.  A flavor for everyone.

smell of new body war

OK once outfit studio comes out we can make this body with sliders

then there comes the problem ------- do you like the vanilla texture , with ugly feet and less pixie of body

smell of new body war

then there comes the problem ------- do you like the vanilla texture , with ugly feet and less pixie of body

Body war is inevitable, and i welcome it, more choice is good.

With BS/OS you might be able to recreate this body with sliders, but there is still limitations BS suffers from.

There is certain finer details that can not be replicated with the new CBBE BS which even the old CBBE BS suffered from.

UUNP did help BS a lot more when it got added, but the new one is going in the same direction as the old, as the 'UNP family' is not getting added.

Yes maybe somewhere down the line the 'UNP family' gets added, but how long, no-one knows, also by whom?, because Cell and co said they are not working on it.

The textures, i have had a look at some of the available vanilla textures and have had a look at the new CBBE one.

Tbh the base CBBE texture does not look that great, it is very blurry (except for the nipples), while i did find more detailed and less blurry vanilla textures that are available.

But yes you can replace CBBE texture with the ones that are available for Skyrim, since they use the same UV map (also has some drawbacks from the way textures work in FO4), but who is to say that the vanilla textures can't be improved.

ps, still waiting on 7B, and no, i've tried, but you can not re-create 7B in the new BS. 

CBBE RELEASED,

Some of the armors will need some minor adaptations, as some outfits have visible feet/toes ;)

I am really looking forward to use this body, no more blocky Sims 2 style feet! :D

I have been thinking about his, I know on the other forum you said you didn't want to do the SoS thing. How about maybe doing it like creatures are done in Skyrim. Have a nude non-erect body with physics, as normal. Then when aroused switch the body out for a erect one. I know it would be a little more work but a bit more immersive as well. Anyways just a thought.

smell of new body war

With BS/OS you might be able to recreate this body with sliders, but there is still limitations BS suffers from.

There is certain finer details that can not be replicated with the new CBBE BS which even the old CBBE BS suffered from.

UUNP did help BS a lot more when it got added, but the new one is going in the same direction as the old, as the 'UNP family' is not getting added.

Yes maybe somewhere down the line the 'UNP family' gets added, but how long, no-one knows, also by whom?, because Cell and co said they are not working on it.

The textures, i have had a look at some of the available vanilla textures and have had a look at the new CBBE one.

Tbh the base CBBE texture does not look that great, it is very blurry (except for the nipples), while i did find more detailed and less blurry vanilla textures that are available.

But yes you can replace CBBE texture with the ones that are available for Skyrim, since they use the same UV map (also has some drawbacks from the way textures work in FO4), but who is to say that the vanilla textures can't be improved.

ps, still waiting on 7B, and no, i've tried, but you can not re-create 7B in the new BS. 

the problem of vanilla textures is there is too much useless space, which means the skyrim texture will always act batter than FO4 version at the same size.

while the UUNP sliders are valueable, but I don't think they will be problems since the game only exsists for about 1 months

After all, someone like choices ,while someone hate rebuild 100 outfits

CBBE RELEASED,

Some of the armors will need some minor adaptations, as some outfits have visible feet/toes ;)

I am really looking forward to use this body, no more blocky Sims 2 style feet! :D

That should be a pretty easy fix especially now that I don't have to worry about blend shapes.

will you also release a skeleton for the male so it looks more muscular? i think the default looks too skinny

Creating skeletons and hex editing is beyond me unfortunately.

I have been thinking about his, I know on the other forum you said you didn't want to do the SoS thing. How about maybe doing it like creatures are done in Skyrim. Have a nude non-erect body with physics, as normal. Then when aroused switch the body out for a erect one. I know it would be a little more work but a bit more immersive as well. Anyways just a thought.

Ideally, that would be the case.  My programming knowledge/scripting is pretty non-existant so I'm not sure if that's something that I can implement.  I am making a version where the model has underwear though.

smell of new body war

the problem of vanilla textures is there is too much useless space, which means the skyrim texture will always act batter than FO4 version at the same size.

while the UUNP sliders are valueable, but I don't think they will be problems since the game only exsists for about 1 months

After all, someone like choices ,while someone hate rebuild 100 outfits

Yeah, I'm not too impress with the UVs of the characters but I'm not going to change it (reasons).

I think things must follow a sequence.. in case of Fallout 4 its better to forget animations or whatevername sex addons for the time being and work on the first steps:

1-Set and document body modding, textures and how to

2-Same for armors, and how they work with the new bodies, ofc create/modify armors.

Its may be even necessary to wait for the CK  since there is no effective/simple way of working with the Fallout .nifs.

Archived