coming soon Kawa-Khajiit

i was not being sarcastic i actualy do like kawaii nekomimi characters. You know what they say to each there own. Ya dont see me talking crap about what other people like. Theres a few mods here from loli to monli and a few other furry's out there so whats the problem. I say if ya hate them then why waist youre time reading this thread.

No' date=' no, these are cats. *pounces for updates* :P

As for the debate, these are like the Ohmes-raht subspecies of khajiit featured in Daggerfall. Therefore, lore-friendly :D

[/quote']

Why no one explores the OTHER versions of the khajiits? I mean, from the descriptions there is a somewhat more bestial version of them, with long arms and that are even used as mounts by other khajiits [look it, it's in the lore]

Some insane mage or necromancer or alchemist could make an artificial dicease to turn people in this kind of khajiit, like a sort of werewolf curse. The body description fits well with skyrim's werewolf body.

TBH it looks a lot more like a skyrim version of the Ahnimi race than it does Kawa-Khajiiit one.

Still awesome though.

Posting on Ani's behalf again:

The textures are placeholders' date=' unfortunately. Also you need to bear in mind that they're never going to be just like the Oblivion version because of the way the facegen works (which I hate, by the way). That's something I'm going to need to learn how to modify- cuter noses, nicely-shaped eyes, better mouth shapes...

On the plus side, I've got some new eyebrows for 'em![/quote']

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I doubt it, considering the volume of work she has done in the past plus her level of ambition.

I was crestfallen when I was considering installing Oblivion on my new laptop and found that she had removed Kawa-Khajiits and her other works. Finding that she's begun work on something based on that work for Skyrim is good news to me.

Real-life happens; I suspect it has happened here. A month can go by in a flash. I'll be patient. Being impatient won't help me any. haha

I doubt it' date=' considering the volume of work she has done in the past plus her level of ambition.

I was crestfallen when I was considering installing Oblivion on my new laptop and found that she had removed Kawa-Khajiits and her other works. Finding that she's begun work on something based on that work for Skyrim is good news to me.

Real-life happens; I suspect it has happened here. A month can go by in a flash. I'll be patient. Being impatient won't help me any. haha

[/quote']

She didn't remove her stuff, she just changed her Name.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35579

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34797

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34858

Ani hasn't given up. Life just has her bent over a barrel at the moment. I live two suburbs away from her and I haven't seen her in about two months, if that's any indication. She's not doing so well and her motivation's lacking a little. I'm dragging her out for yum cha next week, so if anyone has some well-wishes they'd like me to pass on (in the hope that it might inspire her to do more work on this) feel free to post 'em and I'll show them to her. Dammit, I want this mod too!

• 2 weeks later...

Comming soon one of MissAniThrope greatest work from oblivion to Skyrim The Kawa-Khajiit. If anyone is intrested in folowing her work se this link http://missanithrope.wordpress.com/ Heres a preview image of her work for skyrim still under development 2012-03-30_00015.jpg?w=487

plz note i have ben given permission by her to post this and her mod on this site ones its done All Credit goes to MissAniThrope

I like where this is going. Giggidy.

Ani hasn't given up. Life just has her bent over a barrel at the moment. I live two suburbs away from her and I haven't seen her in about two months' date=' if that's any indication. She's not doing so well and her motivation's lacking a little. I'm dragging her out for yum cha next week, so if anyone has some well-wishes they'd like me to pass on (in the hope that it might inspire her to do more work on this) feel free to post 'em and I'll show them to her. Dammit, I want this mod too!

[/quote']

AkromaAntares my best wishes for her. I think she need a good old roadtrip to clear her mind that usualy works for me wen im down :P

Why have I not seen this thread till now? O.o

Reading back its too bad the mod maker is in bad spot, hope she gets out of it cause damn that's an awesome mod so far... I'm at a loss for words of how awesome it is to be honest, just... hope she feels better soon cause it would be a shame if this amazing mod wasn't finished :(