Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has talked about starting work on the creatures side of Fallout 4. The Commonwealth has a bunch of new critters around for a whole host (hehe) of new mods. I program professionally, and have been looking into modding when the GECK (or whatever they call it) is released. I also know Dizzydills and some other renderers have mentioned looking into modding for this game. Obviously most if not all of this will have to wait for an official mod tool from Bethesda to begin development.

My current ideas would be to port over the Sexout Breeder mods. In addition to the captured/volunteered services of player characters around various dens around the map, Fallout 4 is drastically more supportive of creating/managing your own such locations. The settlement system will work wonderfully with this concept, allowing players to create farms for breeding various creatures from Brahmin to Deathclaws, Mirlurks to stingwings. This could include milk economy concepts from Skyrim, new buildings and machinery, and new recruit-able NPCs and Settler duties. This could be a way to create creature armies for defense, sell them for caps, and gain various buffs/perks to aid in a Commonwealth adventure.

Obviously pregnancy will be created at some point by someone, and will work with the above set of mods. Breeding creatures will use these mods for edits to the player character and any NPCs involved. Different types of pregnancy could also be a thing (eggs, huge bellies for big critters, ect). There could also be status modifiers for sex with different creatures/perks for this purpose.

These mods will require resources like FNIS Creatures and Nasty Critters mods, including animation and model rendering (probably only possible with the creation kit). As I have little experience in this department, I was wondering who is thinking of taking on these projects.

Hopefully Fallout will receive the same support from this community as Skyrim did, as these mod ideas will take the efforts of multiple teams of modders to come to fruition. If you are thinking of being part of this effort, comment below as I am curious as to how many are considering working on it post creation kit release.

I'd be glad to help, at the moment I am working on CumTec. I helped user29, the original mod author of Sexout Breeder by writing out the dialogue. I'm getting acquainted with Skyrim's language so when the CK comes out it will be easier for me to script my module for SexTec. I would though, if I have time, like to help out. We should get more people in the loverslab community involved.

I think in the nexus somewhere they said the spike in new users after Fallout 4 was released was larger than Skyrim. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/news/12665/?

"While our new member sign up stats have remained pleasantly constant since the release of Skyrim, the recent release of Fallout 4 has catapulted the registrations over the past week to ground-breaking levels and sped up our rise to 10 million members in short order. In a typical week before Fallout 4 was released we would see 25,000 new members joining the sites. Last week we saw over 65,000 new members join the site. Demand for Fallout 4 is, obviously, quite high right now."

So I would imagine that with the new members going into nexus, Loverslab will get some love too. All they need is advertisements for LL now.  ;)

Also don't quote me on this but I don't think SexTec is planned to released sometime in February, so no rush.

I have been thinking - what's is policy (Bethesdas & LoversLabs) about creatures from previous games .

When it would be possible we could add to game for example Trogs/SporeCarriers/Tunnelers , Swampfolk (doesn't have sexout animations) , Centaurs , Fallout3/NV versions of Mirelurks/Lakelurks , Giant Rats , Night Stalkers , Bighorners  and others .

Also there are different skins (& look) for feral & non feral Ghouls , Marked Mans , Pit Raiders (half way between human & ghoul) , Lobotomites , Supermutants/Nightkins .

F3/NV Yao Guai looks different than F4 version , LegionMongrels/ViciousDogs/Coyotes too ...

All that can add to normal gameplay , sex animations and breeding .

Cheers   :)

I have been thinking - what's is policy (Bethesdas & LoversLabs) about creatures from previous games .

When it would be possible we could add to game for example Trogs/SporeCarriers/Tunnelers , Swampfolk (doesn't have sexout animations) , Centaurs , Fallout3/NV versions of Mirelurks/Lakelurks , Giant Rats , Night Stalkers , Bighorners  and others .

Also there are different skins (& look) for feral & non feral Ghouls , Marked Mans , Pit Raiders (half way between human & ghoul) , Lobotomites , Supermutants/Nightkins .

F3/NV Yao Guai looks different than F4 version , LegionMongrels/ViciousDogs/Coyotes too ...

All that can add to normal gameplay , sex animations and breeding .

I'd assume that some of these creatures would actually appear in future expansion packs. So, the potential issue there might be that any creatures made by modders might not match ones made in expansion packs.

Even if some of them appear in some expansion pack , they will look different than they ware in Fallout 3/NV . That will only add to diversity and it would be easier to adjust animations than start from scratch .

We are far away from making animations & mods for Fallout 4 anyway .

What interesting me is what is Lovers Lab policy about that (and would Bethesda make troubles) . I am sure i have seen Wanamingos and Floaters (from Fallout 1&2) in some mod , but do not remember which one) .

Even if some of them appear in some expansion pack , they will look different than they ware in Fallout 3/NV . That will only add to diversity and it would be easier to adjust animations than start from scratch .

We are far away from making animations & mods for Fallout 4 anyway .

What interesting me is what is Lovers Lab policy about that (and would Bethesda make troubles) . I am sure i have seen Wanamingos and Floaters (from Fallout 1&2) in some mod , but do not remember which one) .

I don't think it should be a problem unless you 1:1 rip assets from the previous games.

Which, let's face it, can't be done with Wanamingos and Floaters.

Side note: Wanamingos were genetically enginered killing machines for the military(like Deathclaws) and they died out soon after Fallout 2.

first problem that needs to be taken care of is a new skeleton  for the players bodies to run any new animations. and before fore came out with fnis animations had serious issues. so if there not coming back we might have a hard time getting  any animations working.  but none of it can happen until 2016 when the creation kit finally drops. and after Bethesda's last update stunt to mess with modders. I wont doubt if they  do something to prevent lab type mods somehow or try to at liest.

first problem that needs to be taken care of is a new skeleton  for the players bodies to run any new animations. and before fore came out with fnis animations had serious issues. so if there not coming back we might have a hard time getting  any animations working.  but none of it can happen until 2016 when the creation kit finally drops. and after Bethesda's last update stunt to mess with modders. I wont doubt if they  do something to prevent lab type mods somehow or try to at liest.

Sadly your right. You never know what type of bs they are going to pull and with the whole "pesant Console" being in the mix its a good chance that something will be done to ruin our moding fun. Ive decided not to even buy the game until its confirmed that we can use the CK and openly mod whatever we want. I just have no intrest in playing a single player rpg thats rated "M" without any real adult content.

post-196408-0-59833800-1450273648_thumb.jpg

Sadly your right. You never know what type of bs they are going to pull and with the whole "pesant Console" being in the mix its a good chance that something will be done to ruin our moding fun. Ive decided not to even buy the game until its confirmed that we can use the CK and openly mod whatever we want. I just have no intrest in playing a single player rpg thats rated "M" without any real adult content.

Skyrim was a Constrosity too, and it turned out alright... eventually.

pesant Console? 

rpggamer called it that I believe there referring to playstations xbox console systems

pesant Console? 

Really wanted a breeder.

Like steal theirs eggs and with high science impregnate the eggs with human DNA or if your female just let the creatures impregnate you.(if you want to be male then just capture and impregnate rare(?) compatible female creatures and use them as breeding stock)

Have hybrids.

Deathclaw Hybrid - Tail,high defense,sharp claws maybe depending on the egg they can be the variants(chameleon etc)

Bloatfly Hybrid - Can fly/hover and has a bloatfly abdomen that shoots enemies.

Mirelurk Hybrid - has claws,can breathe and attack underwater and burrow to ambush.

Radscorpion - poison sting maybe claws too,can burrow also.

Molerat hybrid - can burrow and sense enemies and alert allies from a fair distance.

Yao guai - claws,strong attack and high defense (lower than deathclaw though)

Rad Stag hybrid - Horns and can ram enemies and knock them down.

Mongel,Dogs,Mutant Hounds - work in packs and will ambush enemies.

Radroach - swarms enemies but weak,

Bloodbug - hovers,also swarms enemies and brains blood then can shoot it like normal bloodbugs.

Stingwing - stings and poisons enemies,can knock out/paralyze maybe,can fly like all the others.

Alien Hybrid - Can use advanced energy weapons and possibly power armor but more intelligent and can possibly help make more hybrids.

Maybe let all or some of them wear armor and maybe melee or ranged weapons.

Could have weapons and armor just for hybrids,merchants could sell hybrids or rescue hybrids from raiders/slavers.

Could add in a few more sex mods/ideas into it also.

Brothels,send out hybrid(just normal people/mercs/slavers too) expeditions where they will capture enemies and use them to increase happiness.

Lock them in cages,chained to beds or pillories for the town to use?

ps - Off topic but would love Synth-f*ck nuggets or railroad/neutral traders selling Synth sex slaves.

Maybe with High Science and Armorer you could customize them,larger breasts,change hair,sex-change etc.

Could be counted as breeder,but pretty sure Synths cannot have children,lore wise atleast but when does lore matter when your modding.

Just some random ideas.

Archived