Horker-Tusk Strapon

Daguy

Hey LL.

I was browsing TVTropes, and one thing I missed in a certain quest was this.

"Getting Crap Past the Radar: Check out Haelga's bedroom some time. She's got shackles over the bed ... a letter praising her skill in the "Dibellan arts" involving Daedric Armor boots and a trout, and, under the bed, a horker tusk and leather strap.

Huh. Interesting, and the resource is already in the game.

I just thought that it would be an interesting alternateive to overly-modern looking stuff. It will also be nice for when animation take off and we get started with a sex system.

Same. :P After wincing a bit. They are actually pretty big if you do a comparison. I suppose it beats some of the 'handcrafted' dildos of our past. Some of them just looked downright unpleasant.

Thanks Han, but I was aware of that. In my opinion its just looks way too modern.^

I am just offering an alternative that fits the setting and lore. They didn't have latex factories and such. There were some really odd dildo/strapon alternatives back in ye old' times. I imagine the Nords using horns and tusks as ready resources rather than tediously handcrafting sextoys. Plus, the model and texture is already there, so less work for a modder.

The Horker Tusk is already ingame, pretty impressive in size and scaleable, and has some lore backup in its placement.

Alright, I've undertaken the task of Frankensteining this thing together from a horker tusk and bits of this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12793

but I've hit a snag: I am absolute rubbish at rigging and texturing and don't yet understand the black magick involved with getting models out of blender and into Skyrim (It was so easy in Oblivion)

If I provided the .nif file as is would that be useful to anyone?

post-17094-13597874837927_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ba-bump. <.< >.>

Lack of interest makes me a sad panda. :(

I removed the dick from the one on nexus and replaced it with the horker tusk mesh. If you get permission from aeonflux88 on nexus you can have it. The texture of the tusk part of the texture needs doing as it's unwrapped to the same texture as the straps where the dick used to be.

Ba-bump. <.< >.>

I removed the dick from the one on nexus and replaced it with the horker tusk mesh. If you get permission from aeonflux88 on nexus you can have it. The texture of the tusk part of the texture needs doing as it's unwrapped to the same texture as the straps where the dick used to be.

Excellent work! More than I managed when I attempted it anyway. Apparently there's some big difference between Skyrim's and Oblivion's nif files that Blender doesn't like. :/ Is there no way to keep the strapon and tusk as two different trishapes with separate texture data?

Ba-bump. <.< >.>

Excellent work! More than I managed when I attempted it anyway. Apparently there's some big difference between Skyrim's and Oblivion's nif files that Blender doesn't like. :/ Is there no way to keep the strapon and tusk as two different trishapes with separate texture data?

I suppose I could do it that way. I'll redo it tomorrow. I was reading aeonflux's page and apparently it has a problem with weighting' date=' I can see why, I can fix that. Which body should it be for? I use UNP, the original is for CBBEv3.

Edit: It doesn't fit properly as it's on UNP but that's so far.

Edit2: I've finished porting it to UNP. Looks pretty brutal, an implement of torture perhaps. Please don't tell me you want a mammoth tusk one;)

I use UNP, but since CBBE is popular too its probobly good that you have both. Thank you so much - hopefully it will become a mainstay of any future sex mods. A little bit of extra lore-correctness.

It does look pretty wicked - it will definitely get all the tough to reach areas - but I think we can skip on the mammoth tusk one. :P

I use CBBE Slim with bodyslide myself. And yeah, when I was putting together my version I noticed it looked pretty nasty so I rounded out the tip a little bit as if it had been filed down or something. I wish I could figure out the export procedure. I think I managed to rig it properly so now it just needs to be 'fixed' for Skyrim and have the textures reapplied to it.

I don't suppose you feel like taking a look at the nif and seeing what you can do with it TheSmithsDog? I'll contact the original author and see if I can get permission to share the modifications.

I use CBBE Slim with bodyslide myself. And yeah' date=' when I was putting together my version I noticed it looked pretty nasty so I rounded out the tip a little bit as if it had been filed down or something. I wish I could figure out the export procedure. I think I managed to rig it properly so now it just needs to be 'fixed' for Skyrim and have the textures reapplied to it.

I don't suppose you feel like taking a look at the nif and seeing what you can do with it TheSmithsDog? I'll contact the original author and see if I can get permission to share the modifications.

[/quote']

Attach your nif(s) to a post and I'll take a look.

If you work on OniNinja's, will you still be willing to upload both? Being honest, there is somethign about the more 'wicked' looking one that appeals. >=D

Either way, I appreciate the work.

if you guys dont mind this could be added to the sresource.esm im trying to work on... in other words can i use your stuff?!

As long as aeonflux on nexus says yes, anything I do will be fine to use by anyone, as far as I'm concerned do with it as you will. If he says no I'll go about making the rest I suppose.

Edit: I've sent a PM to him on Nexus.

Edit2: Seems Aeonflux is associated with Skyrim Slavers Guild that has a thread here started by docclox.

Alright' date=' I got permission from Calyps to share mine. His only condition was that the UNP version be done as well so that he could use it too.

http://www.mediafire.com/?oj2v1i6g10rzm57

[/quote']

There's a problem with your mesh, you didn't attach any material properties to a couple of items before exporting them from blender so they didn't export with UV mapping so it would require redoing in blender.

@ OniNinja Why not add the tusk to both the _0 model and the _1 model so whoever's next doesn't have to also fit it to the body? I included a fully weight sliding set of models for both UNP and CBBEv3. Seems a shame not to take advantage of that.

@TheSmithsDog

I have very little experience with the texturing side of modeling, since most of my modeling experience came from mixing different armors in oblivion and fallout, the textures were already present. In order to import Skyrim's nifs into blender I had to remove their material data though and don't yet know how to restore it. I've found a tutorial recently for importing/exporting for Skyrim with blender so I think I might try redoing the whole thing by that.

@Calyps

Oh hey! Yeah, I'd planned on doing the same for the other three nifs (the _0 cbbe nif and both UNP nifs) after I'd at least gotten one working in-game, or at least readying them for someone else to finish after a full conversion proved outside my abilities. I'm just really struggling with getting them in and out of blender at the moment.

Archived