is anyone working on a vault boy to vault girl replacer?

bruh...

Would love to help but I have the artistic ability of a dung beetle.

All I know is rudimentary GIMP knowledge (you know layers and coloring and merging different layers and etc).

If thats any help I could maybe help with some things.

Hey I'm actually working on one now. It'll be sfw to start, but plan on making some nsfw icons too.

Biggest obstacle so far is I'm not sure how to edit the hudmenu file without breaking it, and the defaultvaultboy icon won't show the edits I've made to it. Status screen, special, and perks working so far (the few I've edited so far). Also have not attempted to edit the perk chart.

Hey I'm actually working on one now. It'll be sfw to start, but plan on making some nsfw icons too.

Biggest obstacle so far is I'm not sure how to edit the hudmenu file without breaking it, and the defaultvaultboy icon won't show the edits I've made to it. Status screen, special, and perks working so far (the few I've edited so far). Also have not attempted to edit the perk chart.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54638-idiot-savant-to-idiot-slut/did an alter, I'm not sure if that is what you're talking about though.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54638-idiot-savant-to-idiot-slut/did an alter, I'm not sure if that is what you're talking about though.

What they did is change out the perk icon, which I've been able to do as well. I may try to collaborate with them for the nsfw content.

What they did is change out the perk icon, which I've been able to do as well. I may try to collaborate with them for the nsfw content.

That would be awesome! You should make a cum covered icon at some point. I'm woking on CumTec and it would be pretty cool, just saying.  ;)

That would be awesome! You should make a cum covered icon at some point. I'm woking on CumTec and it would be pretty cool, just saying. ;)

I'd love to make custom icons for people's mods. The more vault girl the better.

ah for sure. cant wait to see it. the moment i see it i will have it ;)

lets all pool some money and pay shadman the artist from ops pictures to make an entire replacement xD

Agreed lets pay em and get a full replacer. Anyone have the list of all the originals that would need to be redone in vault meat ?

ill send a comission estimate and see what he says. I can get all the images of current vault meat and maybe we can do part of it

lets all pool some money and pay shadman the artist from ops pictures to make an entire replacement xD

Agreed lets pay em and get a full replacer. Anyone have the list of all the originals that would need to be redone in vault meat ?

ill send a comission estimate and see what he says. I can get all the images of current vault meat and maybe we can do part of it

Do it and post it ! ill donate.

Archived