Small problem: Why these textures look so "sprinkly" when on light? Is it my ENB? (Rudy ENB). Or maybe something else? Has someone had this problem?

CBBE original textures did not do this and, well, I don't know any texture that have the vagina textures included except these... Using Leyenda Skin 2k included on the packcage.

Some Pics:

enb 2019_04_30 15_16_35_52.bmp

Male Body with custom texture comparison:

enb 2019_04_30 15_16_21_85.bmp

On 4/28/2019 at 2:42 PM, Dragoncoc696969 said:

which body to use in bodysilde? Before i used, CBBE Curvy. The only option i have unique is COS body. When installing this mod i chose the option COS not COSIO, whats the difference though? (sry for asking alot)

The old COS body is low poly and had a different slider set for vulva/areola, the new CosioHD body has low/high poly option and full hdt options (butt/breasts/belly/thighs) and many new sliders to work with. Get CBBE HDT body, then download newest version from Clams. Install, open bodyslide and select CosioHD

2 hours ago, Danbo74 said:

The old COS body is low poly and had a different slider set for vulva/areola, the new CosioHD body has low/high poly option and full hdt options (butt/breasts/belly/thighs) and many new sliders to work with. Get CBBE HDT body, then download newest version from Clams. Install, open bodyslide and select CosioHD

right now im using the All in one HDT animated pussy. Should i just uninstall it and install the COSIO on a existing save? & should i use build in CBBE HDT body in bodyslied after installing the COSIO?

19 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

right now im using the All in one HDT animated pussy. Should i just uninstall it and install the COSIO on a existing save? & should i use build in CBBE HDT body in bodyslied after installing the COSIO?

I used to use the Leyenda body, is a great mod. Sounds like the issue you were having with missing textures was from choosing the wrong body option via the fomod installer? If memory serves, there was the install option of Cos or Cosio.

Honestly they are both great mods, just personal preference. I like the body options of cosio better, but the naturalistic TBBE of Leyenda's body more.

You could give the other a try and see what you like more. And you can use Leyenda's texture mod on the clams body. If you do try Cosio out then yes, uninstall the all -in- one First. From my experience the HDT's conflict and cause weird texture bug. 

Yes then update your bodyslide and "Cosiohd" will appear in the top drop down bar, any preset you've used before will now have many new sliders to experiment with.

13 hours ago, Danbo74 said:

I used to use the Leyenda body, is a great mod. Sounds like the issue you were having with missing textures was from choosing the wrong body option via the fomod installer? If memory serves, there was the install option of Cos or Cosio.

Honestly they are both great mods, just personal preference. I like the body options of cosio better, but the naturalistic TBBE of Leyenda's body more.

You could give the other a try and see what you like more. And you can use Leyenda's texture mod on the clams body. If you do try Cosio out then yes, uninstall the all -in- one First. From my experience the HDT's conflict and cause weird texture bug. 

Yes then update your bodyslide and "Cosiohd" will appear in the top drop down bar, any preset you've used before will now have many new sliders to experiment with.

currently i am using leyenda body as its compatible with so-many other mods. this time ill just install casio with leyenda... lets see what happens. Btw leyenda has build in HDT TBBE? i didn,t know. If not, then what hdt mod should i use? Ow, another thing i did when creating my character on in game racemenu was, use the bodyweight slider to zero because it was showing me the result of more then what i created in bodyslide at 100% . does that effect anything?

2 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

currently i am using leyenda body as its compatible with so-many other mods. this time ill just install casio with leyenda... lets see what happens. Btw leyenda has build in HDT TBBE? i didn,t know. If not, then what hdt mod should i use? Ow, another thing i did when creating my character on in game racemenu was, use the bodyweight slider to zero because it was showing me the result of more then what i created in bodyslide at 100% . does that effect anything?

Yes the Leyenda All in one body 4.0 had/has 2 different physics paths to choose, 3 lvls of HDT bounce and jiggle which is tighter and more rounded and 4lvs of TBBP jiggle which is more natural and floppy from what I recall. The weight should only make a difference if you have the preset designed to look different at one end vs the other, like a skinny girl at 0 weight and a bbw at 100. Or if you had built the clothes to work at one weight and not the other it may give you trouble, some clothing mods I've downloaded had that issue, where it left seems on the neck/wrists/ankles at anything but 100 weight.

2 hours ago, Danbo74 said:

Yes the Leyenda All in one body 4.0 had/has 2 different physics paths to choose, 3 lvls of HDT bounce and jiggle which is tighter and more rounded and 4lvs of TBBP jiggle which is more natural and floppy from what I recall. The weight should only make a difference if you have the preset designed to look different at one end vs the other, like a skinny girl at 0 weight and a bbw at 100. Or if you had built the clothes to work at one weight and not the other it may give you trouble, some clothing mods I've downloaded had that issue, where it left seems on the neck/wrists/ankles at anything but 100 weight.

about the weight, there's difference between 0 & 100% (which goes to femalebody0.nif & femalebody1.nif) . & it works too. But the problem im facing is that the body i built at bodyslide on 100% looks double in game. that's why i changed the body weight at the beginning of the game to zero & that made the body look like what i chose at bodyslide at 0% . I thought at the beginning of the game, the body that is selected by the game (don't know the reason) was the 100% body & some more. the two things i don't get is why chose the 100% at the beginning & why the extra!

14 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

about the weight, there's difference between 0 & 100% (which goes to femalebody0.nif & femalebody1.nif) . & it works too. But the problem im facing is that the body i built at bodyslide on 100% looks double in game. that's why i changed the body weight at the beginning of the game to zero & that made the body look like what i chose at bodyslide at 0% . I thought at the beginning of the game, the body that is selected by the game (don't know the reason) was the 100% body & some more. the two things i don't get is why chose the 100% at the beginning & why the extra!

Did you get this extra on the 100% body on an old save? Because I've had similar issues with my old saves except my scales go down. You can try the SKYRIM Save Cleaner

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31724

Just follow the instructions exactly.  This tool has fixed my game every time I had weird issues, which usually are from bloated or messed up saves.

(Yes every time you change your mods in Skyrim it leaves junk in your save file, that's one of the reasons a lot of mod authors recommend a new game after installing their mod)

Creating a new character the game randomly scales your body from 0 to 100 nothing specific. EDIT: Also the HDT physics effect how the characters boobies look in-game compared to in Bodyslide especially with bigger boobs.

I hope this was some help. ?

8 hours ago, kadsend said:

Has someone noticed that these textures looks kinda unrealistically glossy? Is it my ENB or is it supposed to be like that?

It depends on which specular option you chose when installing, and yes some ENB's bring out the glossiness a bit more. You can re install and choose a different specular option or you can edit the femalebody_1_s.dds  in:   \Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female Just make the texture a bit darker, that will reduce the glossiness.

You will need Gimp or Photoshop for this and the DDS plugin.

On 5/3/2019 at 10:49 AM, Sexusfastis said:

Did you get this extra on the 100% body on an old save? Because I've had similar issues with my old saves except my scales go down. You can try the SKYRIM Save Cleaner

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31724

Just follow the instructions exactly.  This tool has fixed my game every time I had weird issues, which usually are from bloated or messed up saves.

(Yes every time you change your mods in Skyrim it leaves junk in your save file, that's one of the reasons a lot of mod authors recommend a new game after installing their mod)

Creating a new character the game randomly scales your body from 0 to 100 nothing specific. EDIT: Also the HDT physics effect how the characters boobies look in-game compared to in Bodyslide especially with bigger boobs.

I hope this was some help. ?

the deference i saw was when i was creating a new character at the very beginning of the game. Then i guess its happening for HDT physics effect.

Good day guys! So I've been a long time user of this mod but what's really been bugging me is that the hands don't have any effect on the vagina (female masturbation), I know it's supposed to have collisions but somehow mine doesn't, I'm using UNP by the way with a custom body. Everything else works fine (penises and all) but the hands. How do I fix this? thanks in advance. 

I almost forgot to say that this is also a custom race

On 5/6/2019 at 2:47 AM, KazeYashiror said:

Anyone know how to make Cbbe version work because i already installed it and uninstalled it and it just does not happen in anybody can help me please

body.PNG

What do you mean by "doesn't work" does the preset you use not work on it, or are you referring that it doesn't have HDT physics in-game? 

Make sure the preset you use is compatible with CBBE first.

On 5/5/2019 at 8:47 PM, KazeYashiror said:

Anyone know how to make Cbbe version work because i already installed it and uninstalled it and it just does not happen in anybody can help me please

Of course it doesn't work, the vagina part is missing

Spoiler

pussy.png.34738917b3394ee06462d3c988c5351f.png

Excuse me sir, I love your mod so much, I've been using it since 1.7 version

I'm also love watching your video manuals, cleaning process video is outdated but others two are still cool for me

still waiting for your CHAPTER 04 video!!!

Can you please answer where is it going to release?

20 hours ago, secru7 said:

Supported" that used before, neither the gaps or the weird thing with the body, someone can tell me if what happens in the body is because of the physics of this mod, collisions?

Seems to be different bodies, Bodyslide corrects you but, in my opinion you should also intervene with Outfitstudio

Here you will find a guide to conversions / corrections / replacements of physical that could help you.

Adding Physics to clothes HELP PLEASE?

This mode is great. but I have a problem. I'm using osex, the vagina works fine, but the penis slides a bit. which mod better for osex?

On 5/11/2019 at 8:22 PM, TheDarkLordValekaar said:

Good day guys! So I've been a long time user of this mod but what's really been bugging me is that the hands don't have any effect on the vagina (female masturbation), I know it's supposed to have collisions but somehow mine doesn't, I'm using UNP by the way with a custom body. Everything else works fine (penises and all) but the hands. How do I fix this? thanks in advance. 

I almost forgot to say that this is also a custom race

This happens to me if I forget to rebuild all nif files in bodyslide. I use UUNP special and then create a custom preset. If I don't rebuild "hands special" and let bodyslide overwrite then I miss collision between hands and vagina

Today I reinstalled all mods and on another launch-test I've found HDT Havok Object while lotting corps, is that still in the mod?

How can make it invisible?

It isn't enough friendly with lore! XD

I googled some and figured out that:

There's no need to use "HDT Havok Object" type mods anymore, from what I can tell. I actually had to get rid of mine to get collisions to work properly and to prevent HDT-enabled NPCs from becoming invisible.

Any thoughts or advice? 

Thanks