AIO animated pussy has been working fine for me ever since it was released so i get how to install it and what to do, and im not 100 percent sure but

i think i may know what messed up the collisions with the breast and vagina. i'm actually making a follower to release here so i switched from race menu to ECE to make her, im still trying to master vertex edit so im taking my time with it. i figured i could just disable it and switch back over to racemenu for my actual playthrough save and activate it again on the new save like another user recommended and pick up where i left off on ECE.

so that created issues such as my character having a neck gap which i needed to completely uninstall ECE and reinstall XPMSE to fix, and that solved the neck gap issue, however collisions with the vagina and breast during sex stopped working. the bounce and all was still there just no collision.

my approach was uninstalling XPMSE, SOS FULL, and All in One Animated Pussy. i reinstalled sos first, then i reinstalled all in one and i installed xpmse

last then i sorted my load order and ran loot. that did not work at all unfortunately.

i heard when installing xmpse to leave the sos patch unticked because the patch overwrites AIO so i did and still no luck. if anyone know what to do i would really appreciate the help, i have searched the forums here and seem post somewhat like my own but the solution to the problems other users had, simply did not work for me. this is my load order

loadorder.txt

14 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

This is the correct order for installing AIO, overwriting where required.. Better still if after the selected files, put this last (AIO textures already included) . E' CBBE

CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie HDT Vagina 4.9

i use uunp i dont use clams cbbe, so i dont think i can use the mod you suggested. when i install SOS, AIO, and XPMSE, i never overwrite the XPMSE skeleton or should i overwrite it with AIO only and not SOS? trying to figure out what to do since letting xpmse overwrite all is not working at all.

10 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

i use uunp i dont use clams cbbe, so i dont think i can use the mod you suggested. when i install SOS, AIO, and XPMSE, i never overwrite the XPMSE skeleton or should i overwrite it with AIO only and not SOS? trying to figure out what to do since letting xpmse overwrite all is not working at all.

The primary problem is that you need XML to be able to shape your pussy in Bodyslide. 

LabiaVariants [CBBE & UUNP BodySlide]

4 hours ago, Fineness said:

Well i'm not in my personal pc so i cannot see my personal load order, your issue must be a overwrite issue, do you use MO ? I had the same issue before

Yes, and I've made sure Beast HDT is at the bottom.

Question: how do you use the extra bodies with bodyslide?? there's no preset so i cant build the outfits

EDIT: Dont know what the hell im doing wrong but the cbbe version of this mod has no collision, wich cbbe im supposed to choose? compared to uunp, cbbe has a million to choose from

3 hours ago, leyre said:

Question: how do you use the extra bodies with bodyslide?? there's no preset so i cant build the outfits

EDIT: Dont know what the hell im doing wrong but the cbbe version of this mod has no collision, wich cbbe im supposed to choose? compared to uunp, cbbe has a million to choose from

The one that ends with "special".

I have this installed and visually it seems to have worked. (Meaning the "extras" I installed showed up. I used the leaf pubes to verify that the new skin textures took effect.) But collision on vagina does not. Do I have to remake all my bodyslide presets in order for the physics to take effect? And if so, which bodyslide preset do I need to use?

15 hours ago, danime91 said:

Anyone else find that the UNP option has wrist gaps?

Yes.  I've been trying to find a solution to this for a long long time.  Trouble is, there doesn't seem to be much support on here.  If you read the old posts they are nearly all "help me" and none are "guys this is what you need to do".  I have either perfect hands and feet naked if I use the hands and feet that came with the mod and seems when clothed or if I rebuild the CBBE hands I get perfect hands when clothed and seems when naked.  I "think" I've narrowed the problem down to there not being ankle and wrist sliders in the Cosio body mesh so it can't shape the ankles/wrists to the size of the feet/hands but it is beyond my knowledge how to get those sliders into the mesh.  If I could do that, I could use CBBE hands with the COSIO body.  I tried a UUNP version but same problem.  Deep *sigh*.  There must be someone on here who has this mod working without seems - please help us !

2 hours ago, Punkal said:

Yes.  I've been trying to find a solution to this for a long long time.  Trouble is, there doesn't seem to be much support on here.  If you read the old posts they are nearly all "help me" and none are "guys this is what you need to do".  I have either perfect hands and feet naked if I use the hands and feet that came with the mod and seems when clothed or if I rebuild the CBBE hands I get perfect hands when clothed and seems when naked.  I "think" I've narrowed the problem down to there not being ankle and wrist sliders in the Cosio body mesh so it can't shape the ankles/wrists to the size of the feet/hands but it is beyond my knowledge how to get those sliders into the mesh.  If I could do that, I could use CBBE hands with the COSIO body.  I tried a UUNP version but same problem.  Deep *sigh*.  There must be someone on here who has this mod working without seems - please help us !

What it is is that if you open up the base body and hands at zero sliders, it has some weirdly horrible jaggedness at the wrists. I'm in the process of just fixing the body mesh on my own in Outfit Studio, but the hand meshes also have this weird issue with extra polygons that prevent perfect alignment, which is beyond me since I'm not any sort of 3D modeler.

Hi, I have an issue... There's no inner vagina texture, it's just a greyish pinkish thing. I looked up other solutions, and apparently there should be a "wall" checkbox when I go to BodySlide to build the Cosio body, but there isn't one. I feel like I once downloaded a small file that added it in, but I had to wipe my computer recently and despite my best efforts, I can't find the thing I downloaded. I am using 4.0 CBBE of this mod and Mod Organizer. Please tell me if I need to provide any other details, thanks!!

4 hours ago, genderneutralnoun said:

Hi, I have an issue... There's no inner vagina texture, it's just a greyish pinkish thing. I looked up other solutions, and apparently there should be a "wall" checkbox when I go to BodySlide to build the Cosio body, but there isn't one. I feel like I once downloaded a small file that added it in, but I had to wipe my computer recently and despite my best efforts, I can't find the thing I downloaded. I am using 4.0 CBBE of this mod and Mod Organizer. Please tell me if I need to provide any other details, thanks!!

It should have been installed by the mod but if not... Unzip the mod somewhere on your PC.  Go into the folder CBBE_COSIO\CalienteTools\Bodyslide and copy the data from there into your game bodyslide folder, then next time you start bodyslide it should be available.