I apologise for the simple question but I can't seem to find the right "Outfit/Body" choice in Bodyslide. I just don't know which one to select based off my install choices and other mods. That or the right choice isn't there. I'm not sure. Is there a way to find out which one I need to choose?

15 hours ago, allsop2604 said:

I apologise for the simple question but I can't seem to find the right "Outfit/Body" choice in Bodyslide. I just don't know which one to select based off my install choices and other mods. That or the right choice isn't there. I'm not sure. Is there a way to find out which one I need to choose?

Try not to use the layenda ones but get a neutrall one from somewhere.. if you wish to use cbbe and unp stuf to geather, i found that to be the only thing possible

Hello. I am a new player of Skyrim. I find here after install some mods such as SOS, CBBE, HDT, and others to make NPC and I more beautiful.  I like here and I want to get same effet.

I don't want to  make conflict for exist mods. So I just install the first and second steps about "Skyrim Innie Outie Body". And skip other steps.

Nothing happened after install it .:(. I think I have installed the request mods SOS, CBBE, XP32.

Can some one kindly help me on it?

Appreciate!

go for uunp.  use layenda's body.  works trust me. disable all mods for physics that doesn't come with the animeted pussy mod. .. like to me.. for example xp32 physics mod didn't give me jiggles. after i disabled it it worked like a charm.

also would reccoment to everyone to combine this one with  radiant prostitution, sl kidnaped and defeat . it would make your game breathe a new life.

ps: also a new player to skyrim. (boycoted the hype for years)

3 hours ago, lodiman94 said:

go for uunp.  use layenda's body.  works trust me. disable all mods for physics that doesn't come with the animeted pussy mod. .. like to me.. for example xp32 physics mod didn't give me jiggles. after i disabled it it worked like a charm.

also would reccoment to everyone to combine this one with  radiant prostitution, sl kidnaped and defeat . it would make your game breathe a new life.

ps: also a new player to skyrim. (boycoted the hype for years) 

Thanks. It seems that I should re-install all of the mods and switch the type to unnp. Can I install all of them in "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy" just after some basic mods? Then it can work?

Thank you!

1 hour ago, allanyu18 said:

Thanks. It seems that I should re-install all of the mods and switch the type to unnp. Can I install all of them in "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy" just after some basic mods? Then it can work?

Thank you!

1, HDT physics extension
2, xp32 maximum skeleton extended

3, SOS
4, all in one hdt
5, Natural HDT & Beast HDT by Bazinga (optional)

(bodyslide also needs reinstall and have the uunp selected if you switch from cbbe so you have the uunp sliders in your racemenu and bodies/outfits rebuilt in uunp)

2 hours ago, whatwhenwhy said:

1, HDT physics extension
2, xp32 maximum skeleton extended

3, SOS
4, all in one hdt
5, Natural HDT & Beast HDT by Bazinga (optional)

(bodyslide also needs reinstall and have the uunp selected if you switch from cbbe so you have the uunp sliders in your racemenu and bodies/outfits rebuilt in uunp)

Thank you. It is very helpful.

I am un-installing the mods.

For step #4, should I choose all of the mods to install?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, allanyu18 said:

Thank you. It is very helpful.

I am un-installing the mods.

For step #4, should I choose all of the mods to install?

Thanks!

Well, choose the ones you need. I don't remember exacly all the options the installation offer.
You can skip/ignore:
-Skin textures (if you install other textures)
-Bodyslide presets (if you plan to make your own or download and use one from Nexus or LL)
-The HDT preset (if you going to install #5)

Also I recommend to download and instal the all in one 3.3 version. It has more optional plugins such as npc body randomizer, additem menu etc. and almost every texture packs.

24 minutes ago, whatwhenwhy said:

Well, choose the ones you need. I don't remember exacly all the options the installation offer.
You can skip/ignore:
-Bodyslide presets (if you plan to make your own or download and use one from Nexus or LL)

Also I recommend to download and instal the all in one 3.3 version. It has more optional plugins such as npc body randomizer, additem menu etc. and almost every texture packs.

Thank you! I am downloading the clear Skyrim. Then I will try.

Many thanks!

1 hour ago, whatwhenwhy said:

You can skip/ignore:

Sorry for one more question, for step #5, there are more then 10 mods. Should I install all of them?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, whatwhenwhy said:

always the last one. (bottom)
natural hdt 
beast hdt

Thanks for your help! I re-installed them with UNNP and it works now! It is so good!

Sorry for one more question about strapon.  I tried to use strapon in SexLab or FG. But it seems that the HDT vagina is not working for strapon. If the strapon works, it would be perfect!

Thank you!

Hello:

I re-installed the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy CBBE and it works now. Thanks for your guys.

It affects not only male's schlong but also female strapon! It's so good!

There is still a small issue. The HDT vagina does not affect to all female NPC. Some of them(about 33%) have HDT vagina body. Other still have original body(now HDT vagina). Is there any way to let it affect to all female NPC?

Thanks!

Help, I downloaded this mod and my character when using a modded eyes has the eyes rolled back. This is the only mod I installed at the time.

I dunno what went wrong tho.

Image:

Spoiler

Load Order:

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
OSA.esm=1
RSkyrimChildren.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Nock2Tip.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
TravellersOfSkyrim.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
GenderBender.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp=1
Extended UI.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
LetThereBeLight.esp=1
better_torches_brighter_torchlight.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
RealisticRoomRental.esp=1
Rigmor.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Elisif Makeover.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
OBIS.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp=1
RSChildren.esp=1
RSChildren Patch - USLEEP.esp=1
Souls_Quick_Menu.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
PlayRandomIdle.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
UNP Undies.esp=1
3PCOFull.esp=1
hmkLockOn.esp=1
Battle Vixen Loadscreens.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1
Luna_GoV.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
ELFX - Weathers.esp=1
MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp=1
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=0
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Immersive Encounters.esp=1
Inigo.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
DragonfallCastle.esp=1
Immersive Wenches.esp=1
SofiaFollower.esp=1
Deadly Wenches.esp=1
mihailzombies.esp=1
AwpSylvanas.esp=1
Nock2Tip.esp=1
KNM_Mour.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp=0
KNM_AcalyphaFollower.esp=1
Pussycats.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
Lucien.esp=1
The Ningheim.esp=1
The Ningheim - Followers.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
TrissMerigoldW3.esp=1
bm_SimpleAction.esp=1
GKRedguard.esp=1
Hermit.esp=1
sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
Men of Winter.esp=1
Imaginator BETA.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
ScarletDawnArmor.esp=1
zzArmormashups.esp=1
UUNP Vanilla Outfits.esp=1
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp=1
RutahTattooPack.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
Botox.esp=1
Botox_CharGen.esp=1
The Ordinary Women.esp=1
Donyaakin.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Serana.esp=1
Valerica.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
FEMALE.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1
SororityGirlsOfSkyrimByAsherz.esp=1
FreckleMania.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp=1
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp=1
FollowerAsCompforFllrMods.esp=1
LV_Cirilla.esp=1
Saeri_Khajiit_Hair.esp=1
Botox_ImmersiveWenches.esp=1
OBISDB.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
LindsMerEyes.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1
InnovaEyes.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
ELFXEnhancer.esp=1

Sadly i cant get vagina working again, same for belly movement. It worked once but than it stopped.  No clue why. Anyone had the same problem and got it working again ?

Reinstall isn't an easy option for me, because i installed many many mods above it. Tried it once a while ago, with the same result and had much to do after it.

Hello. Long time no play Skyrim here. Found 4.0 and installed it. It looks beautiful. I have one small issue.  I dont use Bijin NPCs. I use BTRH Waifu. I noticed it isn't included in the replaces for 4.0 , I also use RK Followers and they are not in this either.  How do I get them converted to 4.0 ?  Thanks for this great mod. 

edit 

trying to install the 3.3 version of them two mods only while using the rest of 4.0. will see if that works. 

I love your body mod, just have a question: in older versions, more textures were available....while i like the one you included in this mod, i think it's...too perfect (meaning, npcs will have no imperfections on their bodies).

Is it possible to install textures mods on top of yours?

On 1/3/2019 at 9:04 AM, allanyu18 said:

Hello:

I re-installed the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy CBBE and it works now. Thanks for your guys.

It affects not only male's schlong but also female strapon! It's so good!

There is still a small issue. The HDT vagina does not affect to all female NPC. Some of them(about 33%) have HDT vagina body. Other still have original body(now HDT vagina). Is there any way to let it affect to all female NPC?

Thanks!

The issue has been resolved with help. Copy the nif and dds file to Bijin's folder, the Bijin's NPC's apply the new body. Perfect!

The sexlab replaced straponis very good! It makes HDT vagina can work for strapon! 

Now, it is the only strapon can apply to the DT vagina.

There's one more question. I choose the "female SOS" in the 4.0 package. But it seems that nothing happen for my girl. How to use the female SOS? Can it apply to female NPC?

Thanks! 

Seems between hands / feet and body !

When I install this All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy  it works great (naked) but clothed characters have a seam between the hands and arms (and feet and legs).  When I try to rebuild the bodies in bodyslide I end up with clothed characters looking great and naked ones with the seam.  I noticed that in a CBBE body there are sliders for the wrist and ankle seams which I assume allow a prefect connection to the hands and feet but in the COSIOHD there is no seams section to the xml.  If anyone has had this seam issue and solved it, please let me know how.  Many thanks.

On 1/3/2019 at 9:59 AM, WHODATGRILL said:

Help, I downloaded this mod and my character when using a modded eyes has the eyes rolled back. This is the only mod I installed at the time.

I dunno what went wrong tho.

Image:

Hide contents

I don't know how to resolve your problem, but I can help you clarify something: the eyes aren't "rolled back", they're shifted up relative to the head that is being used.  That is likely to help you get closer to a solution.