1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have not noticed any neck seams in my games. What I did find though is that older makeup mods like Coverwoman will add neck seams to characters.

My guess is that the neck seams appear because the mod replaces at least in my case only the body texture without touching the face texture when i looked in the replacers's folders there were only femalebody_1.dds files no femalehead.dds

31 minutes ago, aroser said:

My guess is that the neck seams appear because the mod replaces at least in my case only the body texture without touching the face texture when i looked in the replacers's folders there were only femalebody_1.dds files no femalehead.dds

I have those files maybe the mod didn't install correctly?

My folder has the DDS files and the tint masks. This is the only cosmetic mod I have installed other than one for the Lunari race.

On 13.03.2018 at 11:45 PM, PubliusNV said:

If I recall correctly there are 3 different options for bounciness during the install.  Have you tried the less bouncy option?

Yes I have, all of them have ridiculous jello breast bouncing. I used to have a very tame physics mod before, where the titties just moved a bit, but nothing so extreme as sagging, extending, wobbling around separately... so I was wondering if there is a tool or a line in the text document which I could modify to make them less gelatinous.

EDIT: Ok I figured it out with trial and error. Basically I just doubled springDamping values and got very juicy looking titty physics as a result. 

31 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have those files maybe the mod didn't install correctly?

My folder has the DDS files and the tint masks. This is the only cosmetic mod I have installed other than one for the Lunari race.

I also thought of that, guess ill just redownload the whole mod and see what happens, could you post a screenshot of the files in your replacer folders please so i can compare to mine

1 hour ago, aroser said:

I also thought of that, guess ill just redownload the whole mod and see what happens, could you post a screenshot of the files in your replacer folders please so i can compare to mine

Sure here are the screenshots of the folders used on my system. Hope this helps solve the problem.

Just a quick thought are you using the any ENB? I chose the ENB option when picking face and skin textures because I use Real Vision and found that if I didn't I would get a strange glow effect on my character face.

Edit: Sorry about the wide screen I just got a second monitor and windows likes to take a screenshot of them both. :confused:

2018-03-18 (1).png

2018-03-18.png

so, i'm having a small issue... i'm not entirely sure how to fix it. i thought maybe the mod "fill her up" was causing it, but it was doing this without it.. 

i am using XPMSE as specified, i've got HDT physics extension installed, hdt high heels, though i can't figure this one out.. happens on all females. 

anyways, the issue is that vaginas are now white, and have no HDT to them. previously i had a weird texture issue but a reinstall of the skeleton fixed things, but this i'm not sure why this is not working. 

On 3/18/2018 at 3:32 AM, sibiris said:

Yes I have, all of them have ridiculous jello breast bouncing. I used to have a very tame physics mod before, where the titties just moved a bit, but nothing so extreme as sagging, extending, wobbling around separately... so I was wondering if there is a tool or a line in the text document which I could modify to make them less gelatinous.

EDIT: Ok I figured it out with trial and error. Basically I just doubled springDamping values and got very juicy looking titty physics as a result. 

Which text file, to be exact? I'm of the same mind. I like bounce, but when the softest option still makes your own tits hit you in the face on standing up fast, there's an issue. 

Hello everyone, a have an issue every time I install this mod, after some game type some NPCs (randomly) just turn invisible (first they stretch out then they completle disappear but they are there you can talk to them) so here is a pic of what Im talking about

ScreenShot7.bmpScreenShot7.thumb.jpg.88648e91bfb6acf2ad9d0c7717f3eb58.jpg

and already invisible NPC with detect life

ScreenShot8.bmpScreenShot8.thumb.jpg.4d26685020f58f98cc4404ad1572b060.jpg

This is 3rd time I install this mod and aways start to happens . I didnt had the same problem with other HDT bodies (like clams of skyrim innie outie) but I rly liked that this mod had the support for various other mods and the bouncing I like more (except breast are somewhat shaggy) First i thout it can be the HDT havoc obj that goes with the mod so I disabled it seemed to work but NO it still happens, can it be the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file?? if I change it will it work with this body?

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I get the same issues as you do. What HDT file extension did you use to fix it?

Well I used the one from Clams of Skyrim project innie outtie from LL, but the bouncing breast from the file is really wooden , but all inv NPCs reappeared , I saved and copied again the one from All-in-one (i use naturalistic for clams) and the NPC are now still visible, so when many NPCs start to disappear again ill change the file again, this seems to fix the problem temporary
PS: hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from HDT body clams of skyrim still works with this one (the vagina) but only for SoS, no hands, feet or creatures

The mod imports the right meshes, but the HDT doesn't work. The breasts and butt doesn't jiggle, and the pussy visibly glitches out as well. I tried things like disabling HDT Physics Extensions, using a separate xml file, not overwriting body meshes using the provided Bodyslide files, and it didn't work. I'd appreciate some help with this issue.

loadorder.txt

EDIT: I managed to get it to work this time! I used Mod Organizer to simply create another profile, and only enabled the mod's requirements for it to work.

1 hour ago, drednots said:

Has anyone here updated the COS portion inside this mod package with the latest 4.1 COS manually?  Asking before I attempt it.

I messed around with it, COS has a higher poly body but the vagina is terrible in my opinion. Just wish AllInOne HDT used the new COSHD Body but with his vagina.

Man, am I the only one for whom the installer (using MO, btw) takes forever and a day just to load up the preview text and image in every option box? The whole damn thing stops responding for upwards of a minute every time I click on an option... Well, until it has loaded it once, then it works reasonably well.

Oh, and once I managed to slog through all the options and hit finish, it just kept on pretending to install/load the file into MO, but nothing happened. I waited for closer to two hours for it to finish working so I can't possibly have been too hasty. Right..? xP

EDIT: Figured it out. Had to tinker with some settings in MO and after that the installer worked nice and smooth.

Fixed my elf problem but now I noticed another issues when I use Lunari or Temptress race there seems to be a gap on the right wrist when using armor replacers . I installed the lunari and temptress race first then this all in one package where I selected to add this 2 races.

I choose the UUNP - UNPB preset and batchbuilded with morphs all the armors. Am I missing something?