Hi! I have an annoying problem with this mod. Everytime I have sex using sexlab the vagina opens, but is not fully adjusted to the penis size. So the animation looks not right. It opens, but not fully and the actors in the animation are not aligned properly either. I use SOS with this mod and have checked it when I installed the mod, but the vagina is still not working as shown in the gifs for this mod. Anyone know what's causing this? has this something to do with sexlab or is it something else? 

I'm not sure if anyone else if having this issue, but everytime I use the FNIS generator my character's body turns slim and all the sliders in the CBBE morphs won't work in changing the body at all. I really do love this mod- I'm just having a hard time with getting this to work.

edit: It's everytime I use bodyslide and outfit studio to build all the outfits does the character's body revert from curvy to slim, I reinstall AIO and it works fine. But the moment I use outfit studio, all the sliders in racemenu don't work on changing the body at all.

You are probably using Bodyslide wrong. When you build your outfits you hit "Batch Build" not "Build", if you also want to adjust your body later ingame and have the outfits adjust also tick the "Buid Morphs" option and have the Bodyslide CBBE Racemenu plugin esp active. If you have no intention of changing your body ingame however you don't need to hit "Build Morphs" (as it otherwise could potentially create several gigabytes of files in your meshes folder you don't need, depending on your amount of installed bodyslide outfits) and you don't need the racemenu plugin installed.

If you want to change your body make sure it's actually set to the HDT Vag version of your body, not to regular version. I don't know entirely how it works with CBBE now, but for building UUNP versions you make sure one of them is set to "UUNP Special" otherwise you get a non-HDT version out.

Hi! I have an annoying problem with this mod. Everytime I have sex using sexlab the vagina opens, but is not fully adjusted to the penis size. So the animation looks not right. It opens, but not fully and the actors in the animation are not aligned properly either. I use SOS with this mod and have checked it when I installed the mod, but the vagina is still not working as shown in the gifs for this mod. Anyone know what's causing this? has this something to do with sexlab or is it something else? 

The gifs are somewhat idealized through a lot of work. It both needs a lot of adjustments to the scene after finding one with a very straightforward animation (a lot of animations are going to clip regardless) and precise adjustments to the size of the penis. Unless you are willing to go through this much work on your own, on probably every scene, you aren't going to have it that perfect all the time. Also note that the HDT object on the SOS activating the vag assumes a realistic/average size, something like a 20-25 cm dick (6-10 in), go monster cock and it won't work regardless. If you have a regular sized pecker and it's still not adjusting however, reinstall the mod overwriting everything and make sure you have the proper HDT files installed.

This mod is great and all i just have 1 problem: the vagina isnt animated...the animations work but there are no physics 

You are going to have to be more specific here in regards to when there are no animations. During sex scenes with humans with a supported schlong (note Leito schlong for example is not supported, it will be next version), an unsupported beast (only a dozen or so very common beasts are supported unless you use another mod), or an unsupported dildo during a non-fingers based masturbation or lesbian scene?

I am getting an issue where whenever my actor moves the hdt enabled bits(boobs and ass) they glitch out and stay in place even after I have moved so when I enter sneak mode the breasts are inside of the upper torso.

I can't explain it much better but still any help would be fantastic, as i have had this issue for a month and quit modding back when i eventually started dealing with this problem.

Is there a 1K texture support? I really REALLY am struggling with VRAM because the 2K 'compressed' is not working out well.

Unless you are playing on a potato barely able to run Skyrim itself (which the author of this mod and those textures incidentally basically are) I suggest you try lowering other settings such as ENB quality, general textures (and specifically delete those horrible bethesda high res DLC packs and download a 1k/2k high res pack from nexus) and the like before reducing skin textures to 1k, unless sex is a lot less thing in your game than you using a mod like this would imply. Make sure also your ENB is set up properly to take advantage of as much VRAM as you can.

Alright, so I made a fresh install of Skyrim for this and loaded it (as well as everything it requires) in MO, using the UUNP Special body setup option. I love the bunches of options you have on both physics and texture mods, but there is one problem. The vajayjays arn't opening up like they should when they have a dick in them. I've done everything that this supposivly requires - having FNIS generate animations as well as letting Bodyslider batch-build its presets.

But I have no luck.

Now, tits and ass still jiggle and dongs (annoyingly) flop around but I am clearly missing something when it comes to collision - and yes, I did select "Use SoS" in its installer. I'm clearly missing something and I dontknow what it is. Please help.

Is there a 1K texture support? I really REALLY am struggling with VRAM because the 2K 'compressed' is not working out well.

Unless you are playing on a potato barely able to run Skyrim itself (which the author of this mod and those textures incidentally basically are) I suggest you try lowering other settings such as ENB quality, general textures (and specifically delete those horrible bethesda high res DLC packs and download a 1k/2k high res pack from nexus) and the like before reducing skin textures to 1k, unless sex is a lot less thing in your game than you using a mod like this would imply. Make sure also your ENB is set up properly to take advantage of as much VRAM as you can.

I'll just have to wait and hope for the Windows 10 Dx9 4GB VRAM Limit fix. My GTX 1060 6GB should be more than enough. I do not use any other graphical mods except bodies. I even got rid of Climates of Tameriel which was causing the game to jerk around and lag when moving the mouse and wandering the world. Got rid of Purewaters and Skyrim Flora Overhaul too. Only use ELFX now. Turned off AA, FXAA, AF, and Radial Blur Quality is on low. Play at a resolution of 1600x900. Water reflections are off too. My only other guess besides the VRAM Limit bug that's supposed to be fix sometime soon hopefully with the Windows 10 Fall Update is that the game doesn't like how I have more than 1 female in each cell. I do use Immersive Patrols from Steam, Adventurers and Travelers, Immersive Wenches, and Deadly Wenches. So the game isn't such a sausage fest especially in the Imperial Army. I did try removing some of those mods but it caused the game to spawn headless T pose naked guards and soldiers. So I kept them. Maybe the fix will solve things, I do not wish to remove those mods, I need me prostitutes, wenches, women in the army, and deadlier women (then again for that last one maybe there's a nagging mod for replacement) :angel: .

I'll just have to wait and hope for the Windows 10 Dx9 4GB VRAM Limit fix. My GTX 1060 6GB should be more than enough. I do not use any other graphical mods except bodies. I even got rid of Climates of Tameriel which was causing the game to jerk around and lag when moving the mouse and wandering the world. Got rid of Purewaters and Skyrim Flora Overhaul too. Only use ELFX now. Turned off AA, FXAA, AF, and Radial Blur Quality is on low. Play at a resolution of 1600x900. Water reflections are off too. My only other guess besides the VRAM Limit bug that's supposed to be fix sometime soon hopefully with the Windows 10 Fall Update is that the game doesn't like how I have more than 1 female in each cell. I do use Immersive Patrols from Steam, Adventurers and Travelers, Immersive Wenches, and Deadly Wenches. So the game isn't such a sausage fest especially in the Imperial Army. I did try removing some of those mods but it caused the game to spawn headless T pose naked guards and soldiers. So I kept them. Maybe the fix will solve things, I do not wish to remove those mods, I need me prostitutes, wenches, women in the army, and deadlier women (then again for that last one maybe there's a nagging mod for replacement) :angel: .

I'm using most of those mods myself, and I have basically the same level of graphics card (GTX 980 6GB, the 9x to 10x upgrade was big enough those are equivalent). I'm also using DynDOLOD, Vivid Weathers + Vividian ENB, Noble Skyrim HD texture replacers, all of Gamwich texture replacers including 4k clothes, and 4k skins, and my game is running smooth. I also have a i7 processor and 32 GB RAM, but those make no difference at all almost compared to the graphics card, if I had a i5 and 8 GB RAM I should be running more or less the same in Skyrim since it's not optimized to use that sort of hardware.

I can only suggest you head over to my modding guide (link in sig) and try out a few of the advice there you haven't done yet.

You shouldn't uninstall mods mid game in Skyrim regardless, it will mess up your game, but if you get a headless t-pose you can just head to an interior and wait for 30 days and they will be fixed, it just needs to properly refresh the lvel lists.

Alright, so I made a fresh install of Skyrim for this and loaded it (as well as everything it requires) in MO, using the UUNP Special body setup option. I love the bunches of options you have on both physics and texture mods, but there is one problem. The vajayjays arn't opening up like they should when they have a dick in them. I've done everything that this supposivly requires - having FNIS generate animations as well as letting Bodyslider batch-build its presets.

But I have no luck.

Now, tits and ass still jiggle and dongs (annoyingly) flop around but I am clearly missing something when it comes to collision - and yes, I did select "Use SoS" in its installer. I'm clearly missing something and I dontknow what it is. Please help.

DId you rebuild in Bodyslide and hit the big Build button? That replaced your HDT Special meshes with regular meshes and broke the mod. Make sure in Bodyslide the Outift/Body part is set to "Unified UNP Special" and nothing else.

Also make sure you aren't wearing anything on hands or feet when you have sex, that turns the mod off (this is a limitation removed in the new version that should be avaialble likely sometime this month).

I'm using most of those mods myself, and I have basically the same level of graphics card (GTX 980 6GB, the 9x to 10x upgrade was big enough those are equivalent). I'm also using DynDOLOD, Vivid Weathers + Vividian ENB, Noble Skyrim HD texture replacers, all of Gamwich texture replacers including 4k clothes, and 4k skins, and my game is running smooth. I also have a i7 processor and 32 GB RAM, but those make no difference at all almost compared to the graphics card, if I had a i5 and 8 GB RAM I should be running more or less the same in Skyrim since it's not optimized to use that sort of hardware.

I can only suggest you head over to my modding guide (link in sig) and try out a few of the advice there you haven't done yet.

You shouldn't uninstall mods mid game in Skyrim regardless, it will mess up your game, but if you get a headless t-pose you can just head to an interior and wait for 30 days and they will be fixed, it just needs to properly refresh the lvel lists.

But I have no luck.

DId you rebuild in Bodyslide and hit the big Build button? That replaced your HDT Special meshes with regular meshes and broke the mod. Make sure in Bodyslide the Outift/Body part is set to "Unified UNP Special" and nothing else.

Also make sure you aren't wearing anything on hands or feet when you have sex, that turns the mod off (this is a limitation removed in the new version that should be avaialble likely sometime this month).

Subtle effect but its now working, oddly enough. Thanks.

The vagina inside seems to have no texture now though, how do I fix this?

Subtle effect but its now working, oddly enough. Thanks.

The vagina inside seems to have no texture now though, how do I fix this?

You install the proper texture. This is a full body texture, meaning if you did not install Leyenda texture on mod install then Install Demoniac textures instead, these two textures (including the many variations of both, especially Demoniac which can install the likes of real girl or SG with the proper vag textures) are the only textures that work for this. Note that the Leyenda textures on the Nexus is far more recent version than in this mod.

I just think its the 2K 'compressed' textures from this mod. All the females running around with HDT, 2K textures its bound to cause problems. Otherwise not sure what could be the culprit. I got this mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57353/? for texture optimization. But I also use this mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54568/? for male replacer. Skyrim just seems to hate me as others can run a heavily modded Skyrim with an ENB and play pretty damn smooth but if I so much as use any mod my game jerks around, framerate dips, and CTD due to VRAM issues. Oh the dreaded bright pink texture on meshes, its a sign the VRAM is reached its limit and you're about to CTD. At least it shows sometimes so I get a 'warning' to save before its too late and lose all progress made when it happens out of nowhere. Plus Windows 10 Dx9 issue doesn't help which should be fixed soon I hope. That will let me take advantage of my 6GB rather than limit me to 4GB hoping that can make a bit of a difference when it comes to VRAM but that won't help with performance no doubt. I'm playing with graphical settings right now but the game...ew....I just can't go back to what it looked like when playing on my old AMD processor's integrated graphics. Unless you know of a optimized mid/low but good looking resolution texture mod to replace everything I cannot just play on lower settings.

Since the Bijiin mods have been updated, is this still compatible, seeing as it lists an older version of Bijiin's mods?

No. The updated versions will either not be functional (warmaidens) or have severe neckgaps (the others). You can fix this by copying and pasting the body meshes from your regular meshes/character/character assets fodler, then overwriting the textures from ClearanceClarence Bijin Customizers. Serana, Valerica and Elisif will work fine.

Thanks a lot for this pack, Hero.  We're doing some ridiculous stuff based on your model over in the SMP wizardry labs.

Giant futa penetration gif warning.

Desktop_10_18_2017_07_10_37_01.gif

Who designed the first HDT vagina these all seem to be descended from, anyway?  I've been thinking about what it might take to make the vagina open and close on two axis instead of one (as in, up and down as well as side to side) but weighting bones like that is professional level tricky.

Ok is aio4 really expected to work much better than 3.3.? I feel like a sap waiting this long for it. I'm just using cbbe with clams, no special races or anything besides.

It works fine now with UUNP on 3.3. The issue is that COS has been updated substantially since 3.3's release, and with it the Bodyslide presets and HDT files have been updated, so if you have conflicting files from the newer version of COS and 3.3 then that's the reason it's failing. Downgrade COS to a previous version and it should work fine again, presuming you are using it properly.

Since the Bijiin mods have been updated, is this still compatible, seeing as it lists an older version of Bijiin's mods?

No. The updated versions will either not be functional (warmaidens) or have severe neckgaps (the others). You can fix this by copying and pasting the body meshes from your regular meshes/character/character assets fodler, then overwriting the textures from ClearanceClarence Bijin Customizers. Serana, Valerica and Elisif will work fine.

so i was wondering can you show in detail where you are suppose to put the textures and which ones? :D

my game looses frame rate like crazy when ever im in a populated area cant figure out if its my computer or if im just doing something wrong when installing if anyone could help me out id greatly appreciate it

At least one person in that area has a skeleton that isn't HDT friendly.

so i was wondering can you show in detail where you are suppose to put the textures and which ones? :D

For the ClearanceClarence files, just download them, install as normal and overwrite AIO's files, make sure it's either Demoniac or Leyenda skin you are chosing however as those are the only compatible ones. Then go into Meshes/Actors/Character/character assets and copy femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif (might want to grab the nif files named feet and head to avoid seams also) and then paste them into the  "Bijin Warmaidens" folder and the "Bijin Wives" folder, all the others have either not been updated since AiO's release or are using the same folder structure as they did then and so automatically work. You can also paste the meshes files over any of the Wives bodies, Serana, Valerica and Elisif if you wish, in case you want everyone to use the same body like if you installed the UNP versions of the characters but want them to use Sevenbase bodies instead. Make sure to only overwrite with the same type of body you originally installed for them, if you installed UNP then only overwrite with UNP family meshes (UNPB, Sevenbase, Demonfet, etc), if you installed CBBE for them then only overwrite with CBBE based meshes.

For the ClearanceClarence files, just download them, install as normal and overwrite AIO's files, make sure it's either Demoniac or Leyenda skin you are chosing however as those are the only compatible ones. Then go into Meshes/Actors/Character/character assets and copy femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif (might want to grab the nif files named feet and head to avoid seams also) and then paste them into the  "Bijin Warmaidens" folder and the "Bijin Wives" folder, all the others have either not been updated since AiO's release or are using the same folder structure as they did then and so automatically work. You can also paste the meshes files over any of the Wives bodies, Serana, Valerica and Elisif if you wish, in case you want everyone to use the same body like if you installed the UNP versions of the characters but want them to use Sevenbase bodies instead. Make sure to only overwrite with the same type of body you originally installed for them, if you installed UNP then only overwrite with UNP family meshes (UNPB, Sevenbase, Demonfet, etc), if you installed CBBE for them then only overwrite with CBBE based meshes.

so the other body textures don't work like if i wanted to use SG female textures i would need to do some work on it to make it work with the bijin warmaidens, bijin wives,bijin npcs,and serana with this mod?

so the other body textures don't work like if i wanted to use SG female textures i would need to do some work on it to make it work with the bijin warmaidens, bijin wives,bijin npcs,and serana with this mod?

No, not unless you want to textblend them. Same goes for your own vag by the way, if you are not using one of those two textures on your own character and/or regular NPC women then they won't have textured vags either, just a gaping texture-less hole.

On the other hand... Demoniac textures come in SG version also, as well as Real Girl, a SG Real Girl texture blend (this is closest to the base Warmaidens texture), and several more. I don't remember if that's offered for the ClearanceClarence Warmaidens install though. You can try to just take those textures and drag and drop them into the warmaidens texture folders (no I'm not going to bother telling you where those are, if you can't find them based on info given so far then you should reconsider heavy modding at this point), but I can't promise you that you might not mess it up in the process.