[IDEA] Mysterious Aid

grenadenpizza

I really enjoyed Death alternative Captured for Skyrim, but i always found it a little annoying how easy it was to escape from some predicaments. I started thinking of a way that could make your escape more realistic and came up with this:

Let's say your character is captured by raiders and she is stripped, bound and caged. Pretty tough situation to get out of eh? Well that's kind of the point here, you don't handcuff someone, cage them and leave booby pins around so their new slave can escape, not even raiders are that stupid. Your character fucked up and probably got fucked too (this is loverslab after all). But it isn't all that fun to watch your character get raped over and over untill you reload your last save. My idea here is that when you are finnished watching the humiliation of your PC, the screen fades to black and you take control of none other then the Mysterious Stranger himself! Armed with his .44 magnum and out to save your PC from captivity, since the PC can't really escape by herself

- Mysterious stranger, scaled to your level.

- No inventory access, other then his .44 magnum with a LOT of bullets.

- HP scaled to Strangers level, Heals over time since you can't use your inventory (Think "Life giver" rank 3)

- Spawns in 5-6 different locations depending on where your PC got defeated, kidnapped, enslaved etc. And a single quest marker pointing to her.

- When you help your PC, you regain Control of her and the stranger vanishes, giving her the chance to escape

- If the stranger perishes, it's a classic game over. Your PC has to live out the rest of her days as a slave,

There we have my basic plan on how the mod should work, but there are a lot of ways to get into trouble isnt it? Here's a few ideas i had:

- Defeated by raiders.

- PC is captured and dragged of to one of the nearby raider bases.

- All items are stolen and stored in a container somewhere in that base

- Your PC is bound and publicly raped at day, (collar and pillory?) and caged at night depending on when the stranger arrives.

- At day, you go guns blazing and kill everything around to free the PC

- At night, you can sneak into their base and get your PC out of her Cage and cuffs, instead of fighting.

- Knock out mine

- Add a mine to the game, a net mine, gas mine or stun mine that incapacitates your PC

- Add a chance that any mine you step on is a stun/net mine

- It can be disarmed like any other mine in the game, and gives you some junk when picked up

- If you set of the mine, you are knocked over and the screen fades to black.

- The stranger has to find out where the PC ended up with only the questmarker to help him.

- PC could be just knocked out where she is, kidnapped by raiders, taken by institute etc.

- Defeated by wasteland creatures.

- Configurable if you want besteality or not.

- If you have bestiality enabled, raped by the creature untill FTB.

- If not, you simply FTB.

- The PC is wounded and knocked out untill the stranger can administer a stimpack.

This list could go on forever, but ill leave it as is.

Would this be all to hard to to accomplish? Is it doable?

If you could add a scenario to this, what would it be?

I never tried making any script dependent mods for skyrim, so im kind of a novice here. But with a goal in mind, im motivated to get to know all our tools we'll get soon, and maybe make this mod a reality!

What do you guys think?

It should work like the mod Familiar Faces from Skyrim. Which mod exports a copy of the face tri and some other data, put it on a new NPC when you load it as another character. It is possible.

How about make some random good wastelander be the savior? It will be very immersive and challenging.

Make a new character (a wastelander from some mod like Alternative Start) to save the trapped one. The new PC must search for leads to get to the captured one. Ask the last companion with the old PC for the first lead. Shoot the raiders then ask for more intel. Raiders and gunners do human trafficking, maybe they sell the slave before you get there. Shoot and/or ask until the rescue is done. This mod could turn into a very challenging radiant quest line. At the end of the quest, both PC could companion with each other.

So, this mod should export a face tri file of the old PC (let's say PC#1),  quest stage (to synchronize the world), current companion id, first kidnapper location, and a list of inventory. After the quest is done, export PC#2's face tri, quest stage, inventory list. When you continue with PC#1 save file, mod will check and load the exported "quest stage list" of PC#2. It will trigger different quest trees. Slave owner will try to move or sell or free or kill or eat PC#1 once you load the PC#1 save before the rescue. If PC#2 rescued PC#1, when you continue with PC#1's save, you will find the PC waking up at a safe place.

bombercm I was thinking about familliar faces when i thought about this idea. It would be great to have such a feature so you can chose who PC#1's saviour will be. Thing is, i remember that FF used JContainers, so we'll have to wait for such a mod Before this is possible (as far as i know).

I like the idea of making the rescue like a radiant quest where you have to track PC#1 down. Not everyone uses companions (i usually dont) so i figure that you get the questmarker on where PC#1 was captured, and have to look for clues there.

Benmc20 I actually could control and shoot with the Goodneighbour guards using the "TC" command in console, so i think its entirely possible! I just have to figure out a way to make the game track the saviours HP and ammo count as your own. And the possibility to activate World objects, that could be tricky...  

vane000 A mini game was exactly what i had in mind when I came up with this, It shouldnt be much longer then 10-20 minutes of gameplay each time your PC gets in trouble. (Or like 2mins if you are lucky enough to be left for dead, surprise!) So the saviour really should be able to deal with whatever enemies could be present.

What if you can unlock different saviours to chose in the inevetable MCM? A friendly waster that you Always can choose, Mysterious stranger if you have the perk, a minuteman if you joined them and so on.

This sounds like a fantastic idea but the only problem i can see is balancing out the gear you get when you spawn in. getting defeated at level 5 vs level 30 or higher is an incredibly different experience and unmodded weapons wont cut it. figuring out how to give proper gear for the level with be difficult.

@grenadenpizza this only applies to people who have cleared up far enough with the minutemen to get The Castle, but why not make use of Freedom Radio to get the initial clue or create a custom radio station that only uses the "there has been a kidnapping" line from Freedom Radio?

I actually think balancing gear won't be all that hard. Of course, it depends much on what you were fighting with PC#1 but playtesting will tell quickly enough if something is overpowerd or impossible. Im thinking of using level brackets of 5, so your saviour will be equipped with different gear depending on your PC level. 1-5 would give him pretty weak gear, and 6-10 would be more suited for battling lvl 10 enemies and so on.

Instead of a whole nother character, why not give you control of the last follower you had with you?
Like when Blue ends up captured, enslaved and practically/literally fucked, dear Piper would come to the rescue.

If she was with you, she just has to spawn nearby after a FTB and maybe some ingame hours (the Raiders are supposed to have enough time to enjoy their catch, right?) and then you have the chance to rescue her Darling. And if she ends up defeated too, the slaves at least have each other X)

Instead of a whole nother character, why not give you control of the last follower you had with you?

Like when Blue ends up captured, enslaved and practically/literally fucked, dear Piper would come to the rescue.

In Submit and Defeat for Skyrim your companion would generally be bound and raped right along with you, which I quite liked... There are a few companions that I think could be 'overlooked' by captors and act as rescuers: Dogmeat, Curie in her robot form, Deacon in an old man disguise, Strong (if not secured properly)... But for most of the companions, who are all 'functional' and attractive I think they'd be suffering the same fate as the PC.

I think maybe there's some scope to trigger faction aid beacons (for captors who don't know what they are), like the Minuteman flares or Brotherhood smoke, and then have a playable rescuer from that faction show up

In Submit and Defeat for Skyrim your companion would generally be bound and raped right along with you, which I quite liked... There are a few companions that I think could be 'overlooked' by captors and act as rescuers: Dogmeat, Curie in her robot form, Deacon in an old man disguise, Strong (if not secured properly)... But for most of the companions, who are all 'functional' and attractive I think they'd be suffering the same fate as the PC.

I think maybe there's some scope to trigger faction aid beacons (for captors who don't know what they are), like the Minuteman flares or Brotherhood smoke, and then have a playable rescuer from that faction show up

Yeah I know and but considering there is an off-switch for follower enslavement in the next defeat/addicts/raper/whatever Mod for fallout it could still work. Or if the companion wasn't with you during that enslavement they could still come to your rescue.

Would make for some good dialogues too. While my favourit example Piper would proably be massively concerned for your well being, someone like Strong could talk shit like "Puny wo/man was too weak. Now Strong has to play Hero. Strong hates Heroes, they taste bad."

At the End of the Day I think Followers should definitly be considered as a option for immersions sake. I had multiple bromances and romances going on with them so it would make sense for them to help you.

But why should a random Noname risk his/her Life for you? You get what I'm saying ;)

Yeah I know and but considering there is an off-switch for follower enslavement in the next defeat/addicts/raper/whatever Mod for fallout it could still work. Or if the companion wasn't with you during that enslavement they could still come to your rescue.

Would make for some good dialogues too. While my favourit example Piper would proably be massively concerned for your well being, someone like Strong could talk shit like "Puny wo/man was too weak. Now Strong has to play Hero. Strong hates Heroes, they taste bad."

At the End of the Day I think Followers should definitly be considered as a option for immersions sake. I had multiple bromances and romances going on with them so it would make sense for them to help you.

But why should a random Noname risk his/her Life for you? You get what I'm saying ;)

as much as a this is bad(forcing you to do anything) it's good(immersion), as it would promote multi romance. i don't know how many romanceable people there are but divide it up into a % of chance to come save you. say there 10 romanceable people each one would give 10% chance of being saved, on each event

1-  Just defeated/Captured w/e (2 romance 20% being saved)

2 - being processed into a slave(transported/whip into submission)

3 - being a slave. (each day has a chance of being saved is a event trigger) (2 romance 20% each day)

option - temp romance another slave/guard to boost your odds, they might make a distraction for you to get away. (for the solo player)

as much as a this is bad(forcing you to do anything) it's good(immersion), as it would promote multi romance. i don't know how many romanceable people there are but divide it up into a % of chance to come save you. say there 10 romanceable people each one would give 10% chance of being saved, on each event

1-  Just defeated/Captured w/e (2 romance 20% being saved)

2 - being processed into a slave(transported/whip into submission)

3 - being a slave. (each day has a chance of being saved is a event trigger) (2 romance 20% each day)

option - temp romance another slave/guard to boost your odds, they might make a distraction for you to get away. (for the solo player)

Well you could still just have your PC die for good (I mean, remain a slave forever) when you fail with the rescue mission, as someone said somewhere above.

Or you could still escape like you do in old Mods (SD+), now you just have to free your follower as well.

This whole scenario probably requieres at least two mods working together anyway, so from there on you still have all the other options, including the noname NPC.

Raider scenario i thought of:

"PC is captured by raiders. Danse or other male follower is now player controlled and has to save the PC. Danse/player finds a raider disguise and infiltrates the raider base. Finding PC inside a raider base will tricker one of the raiders calling for the disguised Danse/player for newbie test and fuck the PC that is trapped on a pillory. Danse/player gets a small whispering dialogue between the PC "i will save you, don't worry" and proceeds with staying in disguise and can choose from mouth, ass or pussy to fuck. Crowd of raiders start to form a line and a circle around the two and PC and Danse/player realize it is time for a distraction, PC starts moving sensually. Danse/player furiously cums inside the PC. Its time for Danse/player to move and search the now emptied rooms for gear and devise a plan for escape. The raiders are fucking PC inside her every hole until Danse/player is ready for mayhem and escape."

Probably needs a bit work with dialogue and such but i enjoyed the thought of this scenario.  :blush:

Raider scenario i thought of:

"PC is captured by raiders. Danse or other male follower is now player controlled and has to save the PC. Danse/player finds a raider disguise and infiltrates the raider base. Finding PC inside raider base will tricker one of the raiders calling for the disguised Danse/player for newbie test and fuck the PC that is trapped on a pillory. Danse/player gets a small whispering dialogue between the PC "i will save you, don't worry" and proceeds with staying in disguise and can choose from mouth, ass or pussy to fuck. Crowd of raiders start to form a circle and a line around the two and PC and Danse/player realize its time for distraction, PC starts moving sensually. Danse/player furiously cums inside the PC. Its time for Danse/player to move and find the now emptied rooms for gear and devise a plan for escape. The raiders are fucking PC inside her every hole until Danse/player is ready for mayhem and escape."

Probably needs a bit work with dialogue and such but i enjoyed the thought of this scenario.  :blush:

Honestly, undercover scenarios are always quite enjoyable x)

What if a squad of brotherhood/rail road/ institute reinforcements try to save you (you control one person, the rest are npcs). Also by default if you haven't sided with anyone either your follower/ minutemen/ random npc.

Just dumping over some stuff I wrote on another thread (Sole Survivors Debauchery)...

--------------

Adding in some ideas to tie into this, improve immersion in the game and make you really care about your followers. Maybe.

Rescues

This could potentially link in to any future faction mods people might make. Basically, depending on the location, scenario and other variables, you might be rescued by members of a faction or your followers. Increased reputation with factions and followers increases the chance they will go out looking for you if you go missing.

Maybe add rescue / distress beacons for the character to carry and use? Some sort of grenade deployed type item, if you realise you're not going to win a fight.

Maybe these events only happen if you fail to escape as intended.

Brotherhood of Steel

Routine Patrol: The BoS just happens to mount a massive offensive against the [Monsters] in the area, finding and rescuing you in the process.

Rescue Mission: The BoS notices your absence (depending on player's quest progress) and sends out a rescue force.

Danse Rescue: Danse leads a group (depending on quest progress - either BoS or armed settlers) to rescue you. Requires high relations with Danse.

For most/all of the above, you are carried away in the arms of a knight in shining power armor. Maybe you collapse with relief as they approach, and they give you some clothes to cover your cum-soaked self with. They then pick you up and start carrying you out. You black out as you leave, allowing for a transition loading screen, then wake up in a medical centre somewhere.

These can lead to some short conversations, depending on the character's quest progress. Everyone is very concerned about the PC initially, treating them like they might break. Maybe NPCs mention in passing, "I'm sorry about what happened." or, "Are you alright?" for X amount of days after.

PC maybe also has the option for loving comfort sex with Danse or "I need time". Generally comfortiny without being too huggy: "You'll get through it soldier." Actually, I think Danse has a line somewhere in the game like, "Take as long as you need soldier."

Trigger Checks:

Relationship with Danse

Quest progress with BoS

Proximity to BoS locations

Enemy type (any)

Minutemen

As with the Brotherhood of Steel, there is potential for Minutemen rescue. As (as far as I've seen in my game, not very far) the Minutemen aren't as active against the Commonwealth wildlife, I imagine they're less likely to find the player at random while on patrol. However, if they were alerted by a Flare...

Anyway, potential for rescue from Ghouls and Bandits by the Minutemen. I imagine they'd struggle against Super Mutants and the like.

Potential for Preston to head up the rescue, with similar results to Danse?

Trigger Checks:

Relationship with Preston

Quest progress with Minutemen

Proximity to settlement / Minutemen base

Enemy type (raiders, ghouls)

Settlers

Maybe base this event triggering on whether or not you have a nearby settlement with more than X people / X happiness. The settlers notice you've gone missing and set out to rescue you.

Trigger Checks:

Nearby settlements

Settlement happiness

Settlement population

Settlement defenses

Followers

If Followers were present when you were captured (knocked down) and not ALSO captured, they return to the nearest settlement to gather a rescue force for you.

Maybe you have an audio signal (a whistle of some sort) that your follower can give to let them know they're there if they're a sniper type - to get you to lure enemies into the open for them to shoot, maybe? This could give you an opportunity to escape.

Trigger Checks, Follower Generic:

Follower relationship

Follower not also caught

Trigger Checks, Sniper:

Relationship with sniper type follower

Open area (outside)

Linking to Storyline

Broterhood of Steel, Danse and Co

If a player gets captured near the Cambridge Police Station BEFORE meeting Danse and co, maybe they are rescued by that group. If the player is caught with feral ghouls, it would allow some pretty neat subtle changes to the early quest chain.

1) Instead of approaching the compound, the player wakes up in the station. Most of the character's gear has been lost, but they've been given some clothes while they slept post-rescue.

2) Ghoul noises are heard outside - apparently they want their breeding stock back. The character is given a laser rifle / pistol and told to get out there and help fight the ghouls before they overrun the place.

3) Fight off ghouls. Some added / edited lines from Danse. PC can say, "I don't want to talk about it." about the whole rape-cave thing (Bound to be an existing sound file for that.) and the quest chain continues as normal.

Others:

Diamond City, found by guard patrol? Assuming they patrol.

Atom Cats - downed near their base. "I found this drowned cat out there."

Brotherhood of Steel - Main Base. Get downed somewhere near the BoS main base.

MISC OTHERS, haven't progressed much in storyline

------------------

Plus, the idea of being rescued really gets my rocks off. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling and a massive lady-boner. It's like being submissive without being submissive? You're put under the power of someone else, but it's because they care and because you're just too beaten up to do it at the time. They've earned your loyalty just as you've earned theirs.

Our character isn't a god, bad things happen to them. It makes them seem human, real, if people care. You've done so much for the Commonwealth, it should give something back to you.

About character switching. It might already be possible with the fo4 scripts.

In the character creation scene the husband is the current player (id=0x14) and the female is another npc. When choosing the wife and finishing the creation the wife has now the id 0x14.

Archived