[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

On 12/15/2021 at 3:16 PM, Cecelia Y said:

Idiot!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Go Back a page anyone if you want the pets file.

Other mike 24 files have their OWN page.

This world is so fucked if these continuous posts are an indicator of the future generations ability to function cognitively.                  

1 hour ago, landess said:

Idiot!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Go Back a page anyone if you want the pets file.

Other mike 24 files have their OWN page.

This world is so fucked if these continuous posts are an indicator of the future generations ability to function cognitively.   

Just give up already. These morons are not worth having an aneurysm over. Not one can read a post above, including the numb-nuts that just had to post "thank you". followed by another asking for the file because reading 2 posts up is toooooooo hard for these douchebags. Time to just let this thread die.

On 12/15/2021 at 3:16 PM, Cecelia Y said:

You know that a moderator checks new posts for content, and you might be banned from that nasty vagina avatar you so desperately "need" to have on your profile. FYI... seemingly dead threads are bumped to the top and on the main forums page. So even that thread that has not been replied to since 2016... they see it!!!!!!! ))))))))))))))))) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To Answer some questions, yes. You need the Mike24 fixed xml.rar file. It is the most recent version of the mod. Do not download any of the other files; they are older version. Yes, you need all four package files. To find pets, go to each page in this discussion (best to start with the most recent one), press and hold ctrl + f (don't include the plus sign), and type "there is" (without the quotation marks). Click the link. Click the download on the new page.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
11 hours ago, Seth Phoenix2000 said:

I can't seem to get the pet animations to register. Haven't been able to for a long ass time now, actually. Have they been removed and no effort has been made to update people regarding this information?

I mean there's no pets package in the downloads so I think you figured it out. You need to DM Landess if you want links

• 2 months later...
On 4/15/2021 at 12:53 PM, requiem76 said:

i also saw people asking a question which is still not answered: 

do me need this file "
Mike24 fixed xml.rar"  and if so does that contain both classic and lesbians in one fixed file or do we need it along with the lastest lesbian and classic files?

and  besides asking kindly for someone to send the pets file, a question which has only be asked by users about 2 million times :D

If you still need the mods I'm sending the link. KW version 409 does not support mike24 animations

Mike24 fixed xml.rar

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...