[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

Hello there! Another one in search of the pets package - would love to try for some horse interaction. Remember reading about pregnancy from animals leading to supernatural Sims and totally want to try out! If you could PM me it as well, I'd be forever grateful! :D

4 hours ago, HelixRift32 said:

Hello! I've been trying for a while now and even when I do have others pets anims (+please send me yours) I'm unable to force my sims to fuck them/ be fucked. Worked fine this evening. Can like packages be incompatible?

I might know what you're referring to, since I was having the same issue. Does a pop-up message appear of your Sim saying they don't want to do it?

4 hours ago, AnnaMally said:

I might know what you're referring to, since I was having the same issue. Does a pop-up message appear of your Sim saying they don't want to do it?

Nope, I do have the debug on so this is not it. It's rather some .package issue. I do have few animations for female/animal (unfortunately I don't have male/animal, so if someone does please send me) and I managed to get her-dog fucked but all of a sudden I loaded a save yesterday and it stopped working completely... Simply no zoo-action. :(

On 3/30/2020 at 4:33 AM, HelixRift32 said:

Nope, I do have the debug on so this is not it. It's rather some .package issue. I do have few animations for female/animal (unfortunately I don't have male/animal, so if someone does please send me) and I managed to get her-dog fucked but all of a sudden I loaded a save yesterday and it stopped working completely... Simply no zoo-action. :(

Which version are you using of KW? I just got troubleshooted in another topic and it seems there are some issues with older builds. When you start up your game, one of those pop-up messages appear saying which version you have. Mine is "v.0.3.0 Build 346", but I got advised to update to Build 375. Maybe that's what's causing your stuff to stop working? ?

22 hours ago, AnnaMally said:

Which version are you using of KW? I just got troubleshooted in another topic and it seems there are some issues with older builds. When you start up your game, one of those pop-up messages appear saying which version you have. Mine is "v.0.3.0 Build 346", but I got advised to update to Build 375. Maybe that's what's causing your stuff to stop working? ?

I downloaded from here, it's v0.6.1. build 399.

Also when you're at this (anyone), please send me those pet files. Thanks!

1 hour ago, HelixRift32 said:

I downloaded from here, it's v0.6.1. build 399.

Also when you're at this (anyone), please send me those pet files. Thanks!

Hmm, some people reported 399 to have some bugs, so you might want to try downgrading to Build 375. Unless you already had it before, and it didn't work as well; other than that, I have no idea what it could be, but hope you can fix it soon. :/

I observed that if you play in a newly created game though, you have to manually enable and set KW's configurations; it's not a "global" mod.

On 4/13/2020 at 6:52 AM, TomBlueburn said:

If anyone could PM over the pet files also I'd really appreciate it, thanks much! ?

On 4/15/2020 at 8:52 PM, JouteiKaji said:

Would like the pets file. Please PM me.

On 4/19/2020 at 4:40 PM, SmokyNoon said:

Petfile Please ? someone 

anyone

On 4/21/2020 at 9:17 AM, Cloella said:

I'd also like the pet files please ♥

ANYONE still needing these just send me a PM! I don't really check this post often but it seems some still want the Mike24 pet animations.

Also for those not aware: This author has taken up the mantle for pet animations - 

Hi, I've been looking everywhere for the animations ever since I found the KW mod and like everyone else, can't find Mike's animations. XD I'm glad I found this post. If anyone could send me their copy, I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!