[The Sims 3] Mike24 Animations for Kinky World

I dont know what happen, sure its a problem with the XML file, im working with the last build of Oniky and not I havent problems and anyone tell me problems with that version.  i will tell Oniky for incompatibilities of older vesions.

But, I think the clean catches files and play a new game fix solved for some players. Other player  detect imcompatibilities with CCmagic.

No matter what nothing is available for horses and the position list is missing all the names for each pose when choosing dog for woohoo. Using the latest public release of KW.

The missing animation names are easily explained: The latest versions of the pet animations package haven't had the STBLs included for some reason. Something for Mike24 to look into.

No matter what nothing is available for horses and the position list is missing all the names for each pose when choosing dog for woohoo. Using the latest public release of KW.

The missing animation names are easily explained: The latest versions of the pet animations package haven't had the STBLs included for some reason. Something for Mike24 to look into.

Ok I need to look the STBLs and put the name, but withouth names would be work too withouth problems. (the names its only  for description pose)

Just a heads up...

Those who had issues with Sims always being refused by their dogs while trying to use Mike's animations and having to use one of the two workaround's I mentioned earlier, like starting a solo animation then asking the pet to join or turning auto accept to on, that no longer is required with the latest version of KW (2.6) that Onki added to the site today.

Not only do Mike's animations work fine now but Onki added some other new options to dogs, like having the dogs get tongue happy.  I'm not sure if Onki added anything to the horses since I don't have any in my game currently.

nice work can't wait to put into game your awesome

I always love the idea of more lesbian animations since I almost always play with girls. The scissor anims are drool-worthy!!

lol - I so love all lesbian animations that I always play them as a male character because I love oral sex and there aren't so many in MF oral.

Thanks to all!! Im working too in more lesbians animations!! (and more oral sex animations!)

quick question can a male use anal beastiality

Not as the XML file in the mod is coded now, but with some changes it is actually possible. I experimented a bit with the file the other day, and extended the actor role from Female to Female,Male for all interactions/animations that I decided would work for both genders. And it didn't take long for the bisexual, upper teenage brother in my household to start interacting with the family dog. To my amazement he actually got to that point quicker than his sisters and mother, even though they had already been tending to the dog with handjobs and blowjobs for a while.

So if you know how to use S3PE and is brave enough to fiddle with XML code, you can actually extend the current functionality yourself. Make a backup first, of course.

(Maybe something for Mike24 to consider as well, even if it was never the original intention with the animations.)