SexVoice 4 - Modder's Resource [WIP]

Vulon

Great work so far and

Hey e'erybody! Figured I'd stop by just to reassure everyone that this is still being worked on. Focused on some other projects for a few weeks, but I'm back on track and splicing stuff up left and right. 

I even managed to find this super rare, unused vanilla dialogue that reveals how Shaun came to be while sorting through the audio files. 

Always wear protection, kids. 

lmao this is golden

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Were any of the files from this project ever uploaded? 

I have picked out a lot of the sexual dialogue/sounds for most of the females in the base game. The only ones I didn't get around to are Piper's and most of the Female Player's dialogue. If someone wants to necro this and try to piece together audio then you can use this, It will save you the trouble of listening and picking out the audio files yourself. I already tried combining some of the audio, but I quickly gave up on that effort because that just wasn't how I wanted to spend my time. If you want to give it a try then you can use Unfuzer and Audacity to edit the files as explained by Vulon in his original post.

FO4 Saved Female Audio.7z

Just a tip for anybody for finding moans and grunts look at the smallest size files first.

Or to  make things easier use this utility from nexus. You basically read the text and can even play it. Beats the hell out of manually clicking on each file and finding out what it is. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12132/?

Whats cool is you can filter what words only to show. Like "oh yeah" and it will show all dialogue with those words in them.

Found a funny line from main character. " I'm here to pick up an order. Two large pepperoni and a calzone. Name is "Fuck you." "

Edit:

Just downloaded reaper 60 day trial. Changed "here we go again" to "here we fuck again".  By all means Im no expert never done this before just messed around for about half hour. Maybe this will encourage more people to make their own sound mix.

HereWeGoAgain.wav

Archived