SoS - Schlong for Females and Equipable Schlong BodySlide

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Weird-Feathers said:

Can someone please make a guide on how to add the collision data to the schlongs? I see people mention doing that, but they never state how you even do that and what it means.

What do you want it to collide with, specifically?

Collisions and PE are a bit of a crapshoot.  There's a reason Hydrogen abandoned PE to start SMP.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2017 at 1:10 PM, tj3n123 said:

Not this mod fault really, it only add bodyslide, the one in SOS-Equipable dont come with hdt node, I attempt to add it with nif skope, this one is with ball and normal slot and it works

meshes.zip

has this been tested by other people? and where would I put these files exactly so I dont screw something up

• 2 months later...
On 12/01/2018 at 11:11 PM, lolzmatelolz said:

has this been tested by other people? and where would I put these files exactly so I dont screw something up

These meshes appear to be for the equippable version of this schlong so I think it cannot be used to replace the nif files.

Can someone please make a guide on how to add the collision data to the schlongs? I see people mention doing that, but they never state how you even do that and what it means.

I'm interested also for a solution or guide on how to achieve this. :frown:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So I know this is gonna be a really open ended question, but at this point SOS modding and this mod in particular are going WAY over my head.  I'm using MO2 for all my modding stuff right now, and I'm trying to get SOS to work for my female characters.  I've gotten the presets into bodyslide, I've gotten the Fair Skin Complexion textures installed, and I can make presets.  At that point, I have no idea what to do.  Normally if this were body shape stuff I'd just batch build the body to fit with whatever armor I'm looking to tweak.  Here though I have no idea where the penis model is being built to, or where the built file even needs to go.  I've checked MCM in game to see what cocks I can apply to my character, but nothing aside from the default UNP (unusable) model appears.  I have the feeling I'm one or two steps removed from getting this, but I really need to ask for some help.  Once I have the bodyslide presets build (I'll mention these only show up when I'm dealing with them in Bodyslide, they're invisible in normal Windows Explorer for some reason) what's the next step?  Talk to me like I'm a neanderthal, because this is all pretty new to me..

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

First thannks for the MOd I've been using UNP version of Schlongs for LE for as long as I can remember and now I have switched over to SE...I know there are other versions of UNP schlongs futa but I went with this one and so far so good.  Collisions are working but I am having a small issue with bodyslide.

In bodyslide I am converting SOS schlongs for female HD but when I go in game looks like the NPC/follower has the right schlong and the player futa has one thinner one.  If I go in to racemenu and try to change the shclong and fix the size then exit racemenu it goes to a smaller one...??????  Not sure what I am doing wrong.  SHould I just use an equipable one?   Also what is the difference between the extended and the extended UUNP version?

• 10 months later...

Hey there, uhh how do I get the cock and balls to be a bit more forward.

In game they're mooshed between my thighs too much for my liking in the default position.

I've tried looking through bodyslide and I can't figure out the combination of sliders to get it to move forwards. Can someone please help me with this?