SoS - Schlong for Females and Equipable Schlong BodySlide

Is there any way to get the UUNP Schlongs to right? It's really bumpy and jagged looking in game. When it's flaccid, it's super jagged and bumpy and when it's erect, theres a big jagged bump on the shaft. It looks fine in BodySlide. so idk.

Maybe it's because of my ingame UUNP sliders :(

If you are using ingame slider export the RaceMenu Morphs with bodyslide.  

Is there any way to get the UUNP Schlongs to right? It's really bumpy and jagged looking in game. When it's flaccid, it's super jagged and bumpy and when it's erect, theres a big jagged bump on the shaft. It looks fine in BodySlide. so idk.

You should try to use the SOS racemenu-addon or build your body in Bodyslide rather than ingame. The UUNP sliders often give bumpy results in comparrison to Bodyslide.

You should try to use the SOS racemenu-addon or build your body in Bodyslide rather than ingame. The UUNP sliders often give bumpy results in comparrison to Bodyslide.

I am using the SoS racemenu Add on. I use the UUNP sliders that comes with bodyslide the edit the body, not the schlong.

I am using the SoS racemenu Add on. I use the UUNP sliders that comes with bodyslide the edit the body, not the schlong.

Then maybe you should try to reinstall your bodymods and appropiate other mods to make sure none is corrupted. I've never seen them behave that weird o_O

EDIT: Then again you might want to try building your body in Bodyslide outside of the game, maybe that fixes it?

Then maybe you should try to reinstall your bodymods and appropiate other mods to make sure none is corrupted. I've never seen them behave that weird o_O

EDIT: Then again you might want to try building your body in Bodyslide outside of the game, maybe that fixes it?

No. It just seems like certain edits made to the body in the crotch area just warps the schlong. I'll just have to live with it until I make a new body with this in mind.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I apologize if this has been asked before, but is anyone else getting a seam with the fair skin complexion wet patch for CBBE? I've been trying so many things and nothing I do seems to fix it. :C Thanks in advance and I ADORE this mod! ^^

EDIT: Also! Just wanna add that I don't have the belly, big belly, pregnancy belly, or tummy tuck sliders change in the CBBE morphs in game. I'm using CBBE Rosa as a bodyslide preset.

EDIT: I found why it more than likely is this way in the second attatchment, but... I'm still kinda confused as to why its this way. :/

post-1169023-0-25346000-1469001141_thumb.jpg

post-1169023-0-24534500-1469002856_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hi first time user of this bodyslide.

I am using hdt extended everything shows up as expected.

got two questions.

1. am i missing a step since i am not getting hdt vagina  collision

2. i used the first two sliders for longer, which slider controls bulkiness?

thanks.

I came here wondering this one myself. I noticed the HDT Extended UUNP didn't have collision. Took a peek at it in NifScope and noticed that it doesn't have the extra string data for collision. IDK if it can just be slapped in there and it works that easily. Probably not though. XD

I apologize if this has been asked before, but is anyone else getting a seam with the fair skin complexion wet patch for CBBE? I've been trying so many things and nothing I do seems to fix it. :C Thanks in advance and I ADORE this mod! ^^

EDIT: Also! Just wanna add that I don't have the belly, big belly, pregnancy belly, or tummy tuck sliders change in the CBBE morphs in game. I'm using CBBE Rosa as a bodyslide preset.

EDIT: I found why it more than likely is this way in the second attatchment, but... I'm still kinda confused as to why its this way. :/

Probably something to do with fair skin having quite a few different variations (Close to 4 plus another 9 options?). I used this with the goosebumps version and it is nearly flawless. I only say nearly since you can notice under certain light the seam. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

got two questions.

thanks.

I came here wondering this one myself. I noticed the HDT Extended UUNP didn't have collision. Took a peek at it in NifScope and noticed that it doesn't have the extra string data for collision. IDK if it can just be slapped in there and it works that easily. Probably not though. XD

Probably... I've been trying to get collisions to work with floppy SOS and Leyenda's All in one HDT setup for a few days now, but so far it worked maybe once or twice by accident.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

got two questions.

thanks.

Probably... I've been trying to get collisions to work with floppy SOS and Leyenda's All in one HDT setup for a few days now, but so far it worked maybe once or twice by accident.

i am stuck on the same page as you are here, and wonder if you found a way to get it to work, if so can you post your nif.

when ever i run the bodyslider schlong normal/HD/Extended/Extended UUNP it the same problem i get no collision with vagina, even if i go in a add the hdtm.xml path myself its the same.

i cant see any differnce in the one from bodyslider and the one from all in one pussys.

• 3 months later...

when ever i run the bodyslider schlong normal/HD/Extended/Extended UUNP it the same problem i get no collision with vagina, even if i go in a add the hdtm.xml path myself its the same.

i cant see any differnce in the one from bodyslider and the one from all in one pussys.

Same problem : no collision on all versions ( normal/HD/Extended/Extended UUNP ) .With B3lisario UNP Addon nifs or nifs coming with AllinOne htd pussy all working fine. Can author make version with high poligons and without any change to other things !?!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same problem : no collision on all versions ( normal/HD/Extended/Extended UUNP ) .With B3lisario UNP Addon nifs or nifs coming with AllinOne htd pussy all working fine. Can author make version with high poligons and without any change to other things !?!

Not this mod fault really, it only add bodyslide, the one in SOS-Equipable dont come with hdt node, I attempt to add it with nif skope, this one is with ball and normal slot and it works

meshes.zip

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We need such a thing for male NPC schlongs too. I am pretty annoyed right now because of the different size and shape outcome from the three SoS male schlong options.

Regular -> to thick at large sizes (10+)

Muscular -> is like Regular for me, just less length

Average -> needs a hard push to the right in the size slider. Even at size 20 (0 % in the general settings) it does not fit my taste. Could be solved by touching the general % size slider, but will oversize all other schlongs (UNP for females).