SoS - Schlong for Females and Equipable Schlong BodySlide

View File

SoS - Schlong for Females

and Equipable Schlong BodySlide

DESCRIPTION:

Bodyslide Files for SOS schlong for females - UNP and SOS - Equipable Schlong - and more.
You can fix the "gap" between belly - schlong and save the schlong with RaceMenu Morphs.

HD VERSION: more polygons for a smoother look and more slider for BodySlide. (Uses same textures as normal version)

Extended VERSION: same mesh as the HD version. Support for "Belly" "Spine 0" and "Spine 1" Node for belly scaling, seamless animations and seamless poses.

REQUIREMENTS:

MISCELLANEOUS:

Textures for "SOS schlong for females" and "SOS - Equipable Schlong" CBBE and UNP

Thanks to rolpa120 for the 2 awesome screenshots.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/08/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS schlong for females - UNP and/or SOS - Equipable Schlong - and more
  • Special Edition Compatible

YEY

EDIT: Damn it all... it looks SEAMLESS and PERFECT!.(at least in my untrained eyes :P )

Now if only the no-balls version of http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/ worked with this and the http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/ would be GLORIOUS!

I love the Balls Version make no mistake but the no-balls version is sweet! :)

[Anyone knows how to put words over a link like everyone else does? I really need to learn that...]

Update with new Slider is our! 

I need some nice screenshots for the download page. 

Looks good so far, and I'll have some screens later, but I have a question. in your horse mod, there were sliders that changed girth and length of the schlong, can you add some to this mod? 

Ooops, I will add them... but tomorrow. (Maybe there are coming more shape wishes)

Uploaded a new version with length and girth slider... but if you want a huge... and I mean "huge" use the SoS Racemenu plugin. 

Here are some screens, I'd take more, but holiday season has me really busy. I'll take more once your update comes out!

attachicon.gif2015-12-18_00005.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-18_00006.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-18_00007.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-18_00008.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-18_00010.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-18_00011.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-18_00013.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-12-18_00014.jpg

Damn, this kitty has big melons. 

Thanks for the pictures.  ;)

Will you be expanding this BS features to other assets as well?

Like the no balls or the horse schlongs.

I don't like the "no balls" version because of the ugly underside... maybe I make a new fixed (standalone) version of the no balls schlong. 

My new Horse Penis mod already supports Bodyslide, but not so many slider.

maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm having difficulty adding the schlong to slot 60 on my follower's armor in creation kit. I had no trouble doing so with your horse mod, was this one just made differently?

Uploaded new version with Slot 60 support for the "Equipable Schlong". 

Need help finding the preset in Bodyslide. I am using Equipable Schlong and it is not appearing in the Outfit/Body options. I got all the requirements for Equipable Schlong already. 

Uploaded fix, search for "sos" in bodyslide.  

Still can't find it in Bodyslide. Tried looking in the search option for "SOS" and the only thing that pops up in Outfit/Body is [unified UNP HDT]. Is there like a refresh button I have to click for it to pop up? 

Need help finding the preset in Bodyslide. I am using Equipable Schlong and it is not appearing in the Outfit/Body options. I got all the requirements for Equipable Schlong already. 

Still can't find it in Bodyslide. Tried looking in the search option for "SOS" and the only thing that pops up in Outfit/Body is [unified UNP HDT]. Is there like a refresh button I have to click for it to pop up? 

Did you install it properly? Make sure the Data folder in the zip file aligns with the Data folder in your Skyrim installation :D

Did you install it properly? Make sure the Data folder in the zip file aligns with the Data folder in your Skyrim installation :D

I use NMM. So I downloaded Bodyslide then I downloaded this mod after. 

I use NMM. So I downloaded Bodyslide then I downloaded this mod after. 

NMM should work, 

1. klick on the green plus (Add Mod from file)
  2. then klick on the file in the list and install it.

When my female is having sex with another female the balls are getting crushed using the HD version when receiving any kind of sex and I am using in conjunction with the Floppy SOS mod. Link below for floppy SOS. It didn't have this problem with the non-Hd version at all. This just happens when she is receiving and not giving. The givers balls are fine during sex. I could show you a picture of what is happening if you like.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/

When my female is having sex with another female the balls are getting crushed using the HD version when receiving any kind of sex and I am using in conjunction with the Floppy SOS mod. Link below for floppy SOS. It didn't have this problem with the non-Hd version at all. This just happens when she is receiving and not giving. The givers balls are fine during sex. I could show you a picture of what is happening if you like.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50454-floppysos/

Oops, looks like a problem with the bone-weights. 

I will fix it soon™.  :wacko:

...and I will add more shape slider. 

Edit: Update is out!