5 hours ago, VampireKitten said:

How do I heal when I enter Oblivion? I can activate the altar in the center, which causes a cowering animation, but I never gain any health.

Tief normally has a little health regen (so slow you don't notice it). This gets multiplied when she is on the Altar. I can only assume that something else is reducing her regen to zero so that 1,000,000 x zero = zero

It might be a food mod or some other mod that lowers her regen. You might also try calling her servant just to check that all her wounds are healed.

You might also try eating some food and drinking some water, then get back on the altar.

Edited by dePog
8 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

Trying this out again and having problems. The weapons aren't equipped, but are showing, but not correctly. When I try to equip or unequip get message regarding can't extend when glamoured. I have the required mods installed. What did I do wrong?

thanks

Tiefling - Temple of Decision 2021-06-10 08.10.20.jpg

Tief shouldn't have those Claws. Previously I had added those claws to use with male Tieflings but have decided stop supporting males. 

I presume you must have initially started the game as a male? Try starting a new game as a female and let me know if that stops the problem. her claws should look like long 'witchlike' nails on her fingertips (not blades).

3 hours ago, dePog said:

Tief shouldn't have those Claws. Previously I had added those claws to use with male Tieflings but have decided stop supporting males. 

I presume you must have initially started the game as a male? Try starting a new game as a female and let me know if that stops the problem. her claws should look like long 'witchlike' nails on her fingertips (not blades).

I use Skyrim Unbound Reborn to start new games. I don't see Dimes Quick Start in my load order. With Skyrim Unbound Reborn by default install starts as male and can change to female. 

2 times I started new and changed to female from male.

I re-installed Unbound, this time choosing female as default. She now has the witch claws as usual. Everything looks good, thanks.

1 hour ago, thesteve812 said:

I use Skyrim Unbound Reborn to start new games. I don't see Dimes Quick Start in my load order. With Skyrim Unbound Reborn by default install starts as male and can change to female. 

2 times I started new and changed to female from male.

I re-installed Unbound, this time choosing female as default. She now has the witch claws as usual. Everything looks good, thanks.

hmmm... yes, I am going to have to rewrite the starting script and take Unbound into account. I already check whether its a normal Bethesda start, or Dimes Quickstart, or Alternate Start: Live Another Life.

So I will try to add support for Unbound and Realms of Lorkan in my next update.

3 hours ago, dePog said:

hmmm... yes, I am going to have to rewrite the starting script and take Unbound into account. I already check whether its a normal Bethesda start, or Dimes Quickstart, or Alternate Start: Live Another Life.

So I will try to add support for Unbound and Realms of Lorkan in my next update.

Unbound gives you the option combined with Timing is Everything to play a non dragonborn character. It fits the Tiefling narrative better.

23 hours ago, dePog said:

Tief normally has a little health regen (so slow you don't notice it). This gets multiplied when she is on the Altar. I can only assume that something else is reducing her regen to zero so that 1,000,000 x zero = zero

It might be a food mod or some other mod that lowers her regen. You might also try calling her servant just to check that all her wounds are healed.

You might also try eating some food and drinking some water, then get back on the altar.

Summoning the servant seems to have fixed it. Thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 8:12 PM, warden239 said:

Hay how do I glamour myself, also in you opinions who is the better choice to choose

There are three glamour spells.

* - One is area of effect that can be used to pacify a large area. Good if you want to stay in Tiefling form to fight a Dragon that is attacking a town.

* - One is targeted. It can pacify higher level NPCs that you don't want to fight
* - One is Glamour Self. That allows you to wander around towns safely, but takes away your ability to fight with Claws or Pulse Corruption.

There is also a "Morph" spell that allows you to take complete human form. It allows you to trade without penalty, so you can buy and sell at reasonable prices. But the Morph spell completely removes all stamina and magicka.

Choosing Mara's path means that eventually you will have the chains removed and be able to wear armor and use weapons. The Boons will increase your attacking ability and give you resistance to poison, fire, frost and disease. Getting 7 Boons will mean you will stop needing glamour. You'll be able to enter towns in Tiefling form.

Choosing Molag Bal's path means you will never be able to wear armor or use weapons. You'll have to keep using claws and pulse.. The Temptations will increase your attacking ability more than Mara's Boons, but they'll give less resistance to poison, fire, frost and disease (but still pretty good).  Molag will also give you extra bonuses (like extra health) if you touch his "Phallus Stone" after collecting certain amounts of Temptations. But you will always be "Kill on Sight" in Tiefling form, so you'll have to glamour yourself before entering towns.

Edited by dePog
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 10:27 AM, Baltasarr80 said:

Hi there are you planning to make it available as se variant to? Or is it possible to transfer it via cao?

Have just finished a beta version of Tiefling for SE. If you're interested in testing it I have placed it on the LE page under the "Miscellaneous files" tab
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74318?tab=files

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Suppose I should mention that I have had to make some significant changes in order to make it work in SE. The main change is that the race "Tiefling" has been deleted. Now you can choose any race, even a custom race, and it will turn them into a Tiefling, although you have to play as a female. If you choose male, then Molag will kill you, lol.

Edited by dePog

The beta does not appear to have any master files like the original such as Acquisitive soulgems and so forth.  I also noticed that you mentioned that it might take a while for Molag to catch up with you.  What kind of timeframe or trigger are we looking at for bug testing?

2 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

The beta does not appear to have any master files like the original such as Acquisitive soulgems and so forth.  I also noticed that you mentioned that it might take a while for Molag to catch up with you.  What kind of timeframe or trigger are we looking at for bug testing?

The longest wait would be if you use the Bethesda cart ride start. You'll have to fight your way out of Helgen as a normal human. The change should happen within a minute or two of leaving the cave below Helgen. Same applies if you use "Dimes Quickstart".

With LAL, Unbound, and Zorkhan you should stay human while in the starting cell. Then it depends what you choose. You may stay human if you spawn indoors, but should change to Tiefling form shortly after going outdoors.

Played around with it a bit, enough to see the transform happen.  Seems smoother than the original in LE so far but I haven't had much time to really get into it.  This weekend should be good for digging into it though.  So far the primary differences I've seen is being able to start as any base race and the stats are not as high as in LE.

46 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

Played around with it a bit, enough to see the transform happen.  Seems smoother than the original in LE so far but I haven't had much time to really get into it.  This weekend should be good for digging into it though.  So far the primary differences I've seen is being able to start as any base race and the stats are not as high as in LE.

Yes, I lowered her stats as some users suggested she was overpowered. I want her to be a deadly stealth character, but suck at being a tank. However I have raised her ward/shield stats so that when she is forced into a long fight, (eg. up against a dragon) then she can survive, as long as she keeps her ward/shield up.

Let me know your opinion as to whether you think her stats are insufficient.

8 hours ago, 666_Devilswhore said:

Hi,

i just installed your mod as instructed and wanted to build my character in racemenu. But the morphs arent working. They do work with vanilla races tho.

Any Ideas?

Tiefling's body mesh is in a different location to other NPCs.

Try copying femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif and femalebody.tri

from data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

into data \meshes\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\character assets

may also want also copy the hands and feet files just to make sure everything matches

16 hours ago, dePog said:

may also want also copy the hands and feet files just to make sure everything matches

Thank you so much!!! That actually worked ❤️

So I've been trying Tief out on SE and only 2 problems so far otherwise I'm enjoying very much. Major problem not healing in Oblivion, if I pray to Mara then no prob but Molag doesn't want to fix me up. The second is a minor problem I'm not getting dragon skin textures, I'm running CBBE 3B I tried with and without skins (I use Diamond with Demoniac). I've been finding Boons / Temptations all my abilities seem to be working as intended (as far as I know) just those two issues. For the hell of it I even tried out with Better Vampires and it worked fairly smoothly but it seems like the healing you get when feeding defeats the spirit of the mod though it does make sense that Tief could become a vamp following Molag, maybe block vampirism until X number Temptations? I'm still checking for mod conflicts on my end but for now that's what I have for you. 

1 hour ago, Padawanjarjar said:

So I've been trying Tief out on SE and only 2 problems so far otherwise I'm enjoying very much. Major problem not healing in Oblivion, if I pray to Mara then no prob but Molag doesn't want to fix me up. The second is a minor problem I'm not getting dragon skin textures, I'm running CBBE 3B I tried with and without skins (I use Diamond with Demoniac). I've been finding Boons / Temptations all my abilities seem to be working as intended (as far as I know) just those two issues. For the hell of it I even tried out with Better Vampires and it worked fairly smoothly but it seems like the healing you get when feeding defeats the spirit of the mod though it does make sense that Tief could become a vamp following Molag, maybe block vampirism until X number Temptations? I'm still checking for mod conflicts on my end but for now that's what I have for you. 

Thanks for the feedback.
- The dragon skin textures are applied via Slavetats, so you would need that installed.
- Healing in Oblivion happens when Tief worships at Molags Altar (in the middle of the pool). If it still doesn't heal then its possible you have a wound. Try calling your medic/servant so he can stop any bleedout that you may have. Its a lesser power, or the + key on your numpad (if you have one on your keyboard)
- I know people use other methods  (some use Vampiric mods that regen, some use sex mods that heal and regen), but I think that's OK as it just adds to the ways you can use and enjoy Tief.

Thanks again for testing it out.

11 hours ago, dePog said:

Thanks for the feedback.
- The dragon skin textures are applied via Slavetats, so you would need that installed.
- Healing in Oblivion happens when Tief worships at Molags Altar (in the middle of the pool). If it still doesn't heal then its possible you have a wound. Try calling your medic/servant so he can stop any bleedout that you may have. Its a lesser power, or the + key on your numpad (if you have one on your keyboard)
- I know people use other methods  (some use Vampiric mods that regen, some use sex mods that heal and regen), but I think that's OK as it just adds to the ways you can use and enjoy Tief.

Thanks again for testing it out.

Didn't know about Slavetats so I'll check that out thxs.

While I didn't specify before I've used the medic/servant to stop bleedout and I worship at Molags Alter in Oblivion and unless healing takes a VERY long time..... nothing happens, I'll keep looking for mod conflicts but really have no idea what it could be since Mara prayer works.

As far as vampirism if you don't have a problem then neither do I, like I said if Tief follows Molag it kinda makes sense. I do recommend 'Humanoid Vampire Lord' during dawnguard for Tief as a personal preference.

13 hours ago, Padawanjarjar said:

Didn't know about Slavetats so I'll check that out thxs.

While I didn't specify before I've used the medic/servant to stop bleedout and I worship at Molags Alter in Oblivion and unless healing takes a VERY long time..... nothing happens, I'll keep looking for mod conflicts but really have no idea what it could be since Mara prayer works.

As far as vampirism if you don't have a problem then neither do I, like I said if Tief follows Molag it kinda makes sense. I do recommend 'Humanoid Vampire Lord' during dawnguard for Tief as a personal preference.

I haven't checked Molags Altar regen for a few weeks as I haven't made any changes that should effect it, but I'll certainly check it out today just to make sure I haven't done anything stupid, lol.

EDIT: hmmm... for some reason Molag's Altar was giving Tief a negative healrate of -4

I changed the script from setActorValue to forceActorValue, and now it regenerates properly.

Whether its a difference between LE and SE I don't know. Took me about 8 hours to track down. Thank you Bethesda, lol.

Edited by dePog

I've had a chance to poke around this weekend, enough to give my thoughts at the very least.  I did not try out the alter but it looks like the issues there have already been found and need no attention.

First and foremost the tiefling abilities mostly function just as it says on the box.  The skin applies properly as do most options.  I noticed the massive boost to stealth and the negatives to all other stats and I noticed I had the base race bonuses/abilities which all seem to be in order.  I've got chains on neck and wrists, which seems about right.  There are some things I've noticed that others have commented on that I had a very different outcome with.

Note that I didn't get far enough in to delve any Dwemer ruins.

I noticed some one commenting on not being able to adjust their body after being made into a tiefling.  I noticed no such issue and checked specifically to see if I could replicate.  Tiefling used my character's body and not a unique body.  My issue was in trying to use one of tief's outfits I would go somewhat transparent and no outfit showed up.  I imagine cleaning this up could be problematic as it would require either bodyslide files for the outfits or getting rid of the modified outfits in order to allow the non altered outfits to use the same meshes that are already built by the player.

The wounds system seems heavily delayed in comparison to the LE version.  I had a couple of fights where it felt like I wasn't experiencing any wounds at all and when they did apply I only noticed after the fighting was already done.  This occurred in both Partial damage and Full damage.

In regards to why tief feels OP I can point to my thoughts on the matter.  She is way too good at stealth.  It is fairly rare while using tiefling for me to feel like anyone has a chance to find me at any point in time.  This is partially due to the massive sneak boost and partially due to the fact that tief can one shot pretty much anything with a sneak attack.   With the  claws I was doing a little over 50 damage.  With her 17x sneak attack bonus that is 850 damage.  I can slaughter giants at level one without issue with a sneak attack.  I think that rather than lowering her stats a reduction in her base damage would be more in order if you wish to make things more challenging.

On 7/7/2021 at 9:57 PM, dePog said:

Is it because the mod organizer? The second path, meshes \ bhakti ..... don't exist for me. I have only the first path. I did search in the virtual folder, also the other folders. 

I did test it for only a few minutes, but was it in the original version, too, if you use the morph into human form, you get drained the magica and stamina completly? Because of that, I can't go back into the tief form, after morphing. That I have no magica in the morph form is good, but it should be possible to change back. 

But except of this, it worked really fine. I will test it later for a longer time.

15 hours ago, Ike07 said:

Is it because the mod organizer? The second path, meshes \ bhakti ..... don't exist for me. I have only the first path. I did search in the virtual folder, also the other folders. 

I did test it for only a few minutes, but was it in the original version, too, if you use the morph into human form, you get drained the magica and stamina completly? Because of that, I can't go back into the tief form, after morphing. That I have no magica in the morph form is good, but it should be possible to change back. 

But except of this, it worked really fine. I will test it later for a longer time.

Are you running this in LE, or testing the SE beta version? If your using LE, then the bhakti folder is located in the Tiefling mod. If you are testing the SE beta, then it no longer uses a custom texture folder. If you want to use the Lunari with Tiefling then you'd need to look in the Lunari mod's folders to find textures\bhakti ......

The spell to Morph to human form completely drains Magicka and Stamina. You can't reverse the spell until you get your Magicka back. So you either have to wait until you can "Pray to Mara", or "Teleport to Oblivion". The other option is if you have a sex mod that replenishes your stats during sex, or at orgasm. For example, the "Sexlab Survival" mod has an option in its MCM to regen Stamina and Magicka during sex. I think there might also be some Vampire mods that do similar things if you feed on blood. Up to your choice.

Edited by dePog