Hello dePog. Its me again.

There might be another problem that might be in need to be fixed, and thats if i try to assign the claws to favorite , doesnt matter if dragon or venom , they disappear.

The only way to regain them then is by using the console or go to the hall of decision and 'repair' the claws.

Since this might be due to me installing the mod wrong ( might be ) I want your opinion about it.

Cheer , hero097

I always put the Claws into favourites without any problem so I don't think the Tiefling mod would be causing them to disappear.

Are you going into the 'Weapon' section of your inventory to make them favourites, or are you doing it in the 'Armor' section of the Inventory? There is a bug (that I will fix with the next update) that makes them also appear in the 'Armor' section of the inventory. Only make them favourite in the 'Weapon' section.

dePog

gonna give her a shot .

in my play Sanguine and Nocturnal seeing Molag Bal and Mara duke it out gonna enter the picture as well 

Sanguine (Sexlab Leveling) gonna help her find her own path

Nocturnal (blackthorn ) likes Tiefling cause she stealthy :P

(i always play with those 2 mods its just fun way to justify myself cheating :P )

edit : idea for the mod

some quest related with Serana , Harkon and Valerica
after all Serana would be rly weird out meeting
his doughter ...

i dont have the know how to do it :)

gonna give her a shot .

in my play Sanguine and Nocturnal seeing Molag Bal and Mara duke it out gonna enter the picture as well 

Sanguine (Sexlab Leveling) gonna help her find her own path

Nocturnal (blackthorn ) likes Tiefling cause she stealthy :P

(i always play with those 2 mods its just fun way to justify myself cheating :P )

edit : idea for the mod

some quest related with Serana , Harkon and Valerica

after all Serana would be rly weird out meeting

his doughter ...

i dont have the know how to do it :)

Hi North_Remembers

Hope Sanguine and Nocturnal behave themselves with Molag Bal and Mara :)

Thanks, I like your quest suggestion, but it would probably be beyond my modding capabilities at the moment.

Good luck with your Tief playthrough.

Cheers,

dePog

There might be another problem that might be in need to be fixed, and thats if i try to assign the claws to favorite , doesnt matter if dragon or venom , they disappear.

The only way to regain them then is by using the console or go to the hall of decision and 'repair' the claws.

Since this might be due to me installing the mod wrong ( might be ) I want your opinion about it.

Cheer , hero097

I always put the Claws into favourites without any problem so I don't think the Tiefling mod would be causing them to disappear.

Are you going into the 'Weapon' section of your inventory to make them favourites, or are you doing it in the 'Armor' section of the Inventory? There is a bug (that I will fix with the next update) that makes them also appear in the 'Armor' section of the inventory. Only make them favourite in the 'Weapon' section.

dePog

I have my weapons in the 'Weapon' section , and also Favourited them from that Menu. The stay Favourited after they disappeared and i Consoled them back , so its fine , but not optimal for me. Like i said , might be due to me missinstalling , or a Mod that doesnt like your weapons :s.

Hero097

Cheer , hero097

dePog

I have my weapons in the 'Weapon' section , and also Favourited them from that Menu. The stay Favourited after they disappeared and i Consoled them back , so its fine , but not optimal for me. Like i said , might be due to me missinstalling , or a Mod that doesnt like your weapons :s.

Hero097

I have never experienced the Claws disappearing, so I am not sure what to advise except re-installing Tiefling. Sorry.

dePog

Cheer , hero097

dePog

Hero097

I have never experienced the Claws disappearing, so I am not sure what to advise except re-installing Tiefling. Sorry.

dePog

Aight..... :(

hey Tiefling i have some questions

after i find 7 boons mara frees me from the chains but they remain in my inventory marked as quest

only way to remove em at this point is using console

question i have is : should i ? or are the chains gonna be of a use for me ?

bonus (stupid question) optional body mods = just replace lunari bodies and i should be fine right ?

funny question : 

Radiant Raiment ? is there a reson why i found 3 boons in there :

future question : is Tiefling ever gonna be standalone (not lunari) , id prefere it used ningheim or none at all

anyway thats alot of questions for one day .... i maybe beck after torturing my Tiefling alittle 

hey Tiefling i have some questions

after i find 7 boons mara frees me from the chains but they remain in my inventory marked as quest

only way to remove em at this point is using console

question i have is : should i ? or are the chains gonna be of a use for me ?

bonus (stupid question) optional body mods = just replace lunari bodies and i should be fine right ?

funny question : 

Radiant Raiment ? is there a reson why i found 3 boons in there :

future question : is Tiefling ever gonna be standalone (not lunari) , id prefere it used ningheim or none at all

anyway thats alot of questions for one day .... i maybe beck after torturing my Tiefling alittle 

Hi Red Rahloo,

Glad to see you taking Tief for a spin. :)

There is no reason to keep the chains. Yes you can replace the Lunari body. I can't divorce Tief from the Lunari as that race is the basis for the entire mod, sorry. I would have to start from scratch again.

When I started Tief I had never modded before so I did some things at the beginning that I would not do now, but alas, it is too late to go back.

Thanks for the feedback,

dePog

Hi dePog,

Thank you for your quick responce on my tail question i see you mention a morph spell is this someting i have to earn or do you start with it because i cant seem to find anything called a morph spell i have a transformation spell but that only does the blue sheen and protected in towns thing im kinda guessing that iv`e some how messed up on upateing it some where along the line, but the morph spell does sound good a bit better on the role playing front, and thank you once again for a very fun mod :)

Hi dePog,

Thank you for your quick responce on my tail question i see you mention a morph spell is this someting i have to earn or do you start with it because i cant seem to find anything called a morph spell i have a transformation spell but that only does the blue sheen and protected in towns thing im kinda guessing that iv`e some how messed up on upateing it some where along the line, but the morph spell does sound good a bit better on the role playing front, and thank you once again for a very fun mod :)

If you are using v1.6.7 you can go to the Temple of Decision and activate the Upgrade Stone. It should give you all the items and spells you are missing, including the Morph Spell. Hopefully, lol.

Cheers,

dePog

where's the cave???

sent a pm

Firtst, I would like to thank you for this awesome game overhaul. I'm really enjoying it. 

I'm having a bit of an issue though. My tiefling started to regen her health after I collected my seventh Mara's Boon. Is this as intended or am I messing something up?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your kind words, I am glad you're enjoying Tief.

No she shouldn't be regenerating her health. I suppose the script has clashed with some other mod. Does she regen quickly or over a day?

Cheers,

dePog

Thank you for your quick response.

It seems she's regenerating at normal rate. However, it's only happening to health. Her magika and stamina are not regenerating at all. I though it might have been caused by some mod conflict, so I moved the esp to last position in the load order, but for no avail. 

[EDIT]

By "normal rate" I mean it's regenerating over seconds. I can actually see the health bar replenishing itself, just as vanilla does.

It seems she's regenerating at normal rate. However, it's only happening to health. Her magika and stamina are not regenerating at all. I though it might have been caused by some mod conflict, so I moved the esp to last position in the load order, but for no avail. 

[EDIT]

By "normal rate" I mean it's regenerating over seconds. I can actually see the health bar replenishing itself, just as vanilla does.

I presume some other mod has fiddled with her health regen rate. Try using the console to reset it.

Open the console and type:

player.forceav healrate 0.0001

Let me know how that works.

Cheers,

dePog

PS: If you don't know what I mean by console, its the window that pops up from the bottom of the screen when you push the ~ key

[EDIT]

Yop !

I have the same actually, thought it was normal after the seventh.

I don't have any mod that should mess with health, and Tief is last in the load order.

The "player.getav healrate" command gives me a 0,00... but i can see the health bar slowly replenishing.

[EDIT]

Yop !

I have the same actually, thought it was normal after the seventh.

I don't have any mod that should mess with health, and Tief is last in the load order.

The "player.getav healrate" command gives me a 0,00... but i can see the health bar slowly replenishing.

What version of the game did you start on? Have you upgraded the versions since starting? If so I presume the script has got jumbled at some point.

Hey, dePog.
I have already tried fixing that using the console. Neither "forceav" or "setav" worked for me. I've just checked my healrate using "getav" and the current value is set to 0.00, just like elphilou mentioned on his comment above.

By the way, my Skyrin, SKSE and Sexlab framework are all up to date. I guess I'm missing something. It would be nice to know if there's anyone else having the same issue. The funny thing is that it's only affecting health regeneration, but not magika nor stamina.

Hey, dePog.

I have already tried fixing that using the console. Neither "forceav" or "setav" worked for me. I've just checked my healrate using "getav" and the current value is set to 0.00, just like elphilou mentioned on his comment above.

By the way, my Skyrin, SKSE and Sexlab framework are all up to date. I guess I'm missing something. It would be nice to know if there's anyone else having the same issue. The funny thing is that it's only affecting health regeneration, but not magika nor stamina.

I had this happened to me back around v1.6.1 or v1.6.2 and after trying to track down the cause for over a week I had to give up and rewrite some scripting and introduce a new way of detecting Mara's boons. That fixed the healrate, but only for characters started with the updated version (can't remember off the top of my head which version).

You could try uninstalling Tiefling and running a tool that removes orphan scripts, then installing the latest version of Tiefling. However, I have never tried that personally and can't say whether it would work or not.

So, I don't think there is a fix for it without starting a new character :(

My apologies.

dePog

Version 1.6.8
Installation: You need the main file installed from v1.6.7 (either CBBE or UUNP), then install the v1.6.8 upgrade.

- Fixed glitch at Temple of Decision which allowed Tief to re-equip chains after being freed
- White Womb is now (hopefully) unremoveable
- Heal Others spell that removes arrows from companions should now be in Tief's spell list at the start of the game when starting new characters.
- High Hrothgar added to places that allow Save for 3 minutes. Thought she deserved a save after running up the mountain :)
- New 'Safe for Work' Stone in the Temple of Decision. Gives Tief three clothing options to wear to cover her delicates. Each time Tief activates the stone it will toggle to the next choice. The clothing gives no armor protection and is not enchantable. It is simply for players who feel that Tiefling is NSFW.

I'm sure I have version 1.6.7 installed. I've just started this current playtrhough about four days ago. Of course I wouldn't mind starting a new game, but as long as we are unable to pinpoint what caused the glitch in first place, I fear it might show up again eventually. 
As you can see in this pic I'm sending  you, Mod Organizer says I have 1.6.7 installed, so I really don't think it has something to do with the version. Perhaps it's something else, really...