12 hours ago, HardRaine said:

(arrows stick in a modified Nox tiefling PERMANENTLY.  The only safe way I found to remove them, and the weird result from returning from glamors, is to go into the console and do "sexchange" twice.

The Tief mod sets the arrows to infinite stickiness. When you summon the servant he should remove all arrows, bolts and ice shards from you and any NPCs in your group.

Hardraine said:

" and the weird result from returning from glamors,"

What happens when you return from glamours?

13 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Is the Nexus V2 only CBBE ? I only use UUNP. Else im gonna have to wait. I scrolled down and saw that the first version was UNP. What happened to UNP for the newer versions ?

The problem is that I have to match the Dragon skin to the Dragon tail colours. That is a trial an error procedure that takes ages for each skin / tail combination. I use CBBE so I did it first. I wanted to see what reaction I got from players and if there was still enough interest left in Oldrim to make it worth my time to trudge through the UNP skins and then set them up as Slavetats tattoos.

In the mean time, Tief has her textures in a custom folder so you could use UNP for the rest of your NPCs and let a rebellious Tiefling run around as a CBBE asylum seeker :)

On 8/2/2018 at 12:36 AM, dePog said:

The Tief mod sets the arrows to infinite stickiness. When you summon the servant he should remove all arrows, bolts and ice shards from you and any NPCs in your group.

Hardraine said:

" and the weird result from returning from glamors,"

What happens when you return from glamours?

Before you explained the purpose of Ebony and Dawn, I had nulled out the dragon skin settings in SlaveTats, and was using the Nox textures/meshes (to expose the other overlays used by other mods).  On return from glamor, the system was basically redoing the default skin as if it was the first time getting one (and obscuring the overlays again).  Given both "skins" were based on Born Dragon, the doubling up had weird effects (double nipples, overlaid but slightly mismatched skins, etc. {due to Tiefling being CBBE, and Nox being UUNP, I believe}.  End result was like a drunken bout with 'double vision'.  If the extra set of nipples had been on her back, slow dancing would have become popular once again in Skyrim, LOL).  Going to the ToD, and taking the Ebony Option stopped all of that from happening  {my tiefling has jet black hair, in one of the 'Pebbles' styles from KS Hairdos.  Looks badaz with the skins}.  Mistake was all on me, not the system.  {also used the opportunity to upgrade SlaveTats to the new 8/1 release just out.  Seems much better now as result of the combined efforts}

Happy the stuck arrows were a feature also, and not a side affect of using Nox (which I will not use for 2.7.7, which is downloading as we speak).  Made a separate profile for Nox and am experimenting with that more deeply.  But from a unique character perspective, Nox has none of the 'game play' elements found with Tieflings, so it quickly becomes a standard game, with interesting physical characteristics.  So, there is no comparison, really, other than similar appearances, albeit with major subcutaneous differences.

{tried the tail options from v1 and they had little affect on my Tiefling's tail.  Still think it's an issue on my end though, so am cleaning out/redoing my whole HDT build tonight.  Can't hurt to refresh things this way, and plan on changing to NI heels at the same time, which I've been needing to do for awhile now.  So, any maintenance is a good thing for most of my profiles, which are fairly complex and require constant adjustments/stealing back cycles, etc.  So not more work, just another opportunity ;)   Note: the tail issues were present before I experimented with dropping the Nox riggings into the bhakti directory}

UPDATE on tail: think I know what's underlying it now...I installed Lunari with the UNP-tbbp (hi rez) option as I didn't want to do a new CBBE install on top of my longstanding backbone of UNP, variants, and/or UUNP strains.  In essence, the Lunari bhakti directory contains a UNP strain, which is getting flipped to CBBE in the Tiefling bhakti directory.  Gonna try to do a clean CBBE install and re-build Lunari accordingly for 2.7.7.  {clean installs of HDT+apps didn't matter in regards tail physics}

UPDATE2 on tail:  tail is slapping and slinging like a python on the hunt now!  Had one of those crazy MO 'mod scamble' bugs recently and it apparently corrupted the "PE-HDT.dll"...  Did a file byte-by-byte comparison of the damaged one and one from a fresh HDT-PE download and there were differences (same version/creation date).  Did a clean replacement (instead of a file merge) of HDT-PE and the tail is alive and well again.  I hate that bug as it has damaged other mods before when it happens (turns off 50-100 esps in the MO right panel, dumps them after the bashed patch, and creates a massive mess requiring over an hour to clean up.  Kind of like it has a massive brain fart or something.  Physics were still working for the usual suspects so I didn't notice the damage, as I rarely, if ever play, with tails on my toons).

16 minutes ago, dePog said:

The problem is that I have to match the Dragon skin to the Dragon tail colours. That is a trial an error procedure that takes ages for each skin / tail combination. I use CBBE so I did it first. I wanted to see what reaction I got from players and if there was still enough interest left in Oldrim to make it worth my time to trudge through the UNP skins and then set them up as Slavetats tattoos.

In the mean time, Tief has her textures in a custom folder so you could use UNP for the rest of your NPCs and let a rebellious Tiefling run around as a CBBE asylum seeker :)

Mh. Yeah i guess. Im not really a fan of CBBE because theres lots of Mods that support or have UNP as standard requirement but i would be willing to do it. I just cant stand my Character having Human skin with a Tail. Its kinda weird. Anyway. Thanks !

-Aki

Doing a playthrough with 2.7, since I use Imperious I decided to create a patch to use both. If anyone has interest is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5w2cae3ccnam3rp/Tiefling - Imperious Patch.7z

Ordinator is fully compatible with Tiefling, but you need to put Ordinator lower than Tiefling in the load order, since Tiefling changes a few of the Sneak and One-handed perks.

Here are a few pictures on the Temple of Decision

https://imgur.com/a/LpyWhTG

20180804040727_1.jpg

20180804040735_1.jpg

20180804040748_1.jpg

6 hours ago, TheBlackBarth said:

Doing a playthrough with 2.7, since I use Imperious I decided to create a patch to use both. If anyone has interest is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5w2cae3ccnam3rp/Tiefling - Imperious Patch.7z

Ordinator is fully compatible with Tiefling, but you need to put Ordinator lower than Tiefling in the load order, since Tiefling changes a few of the Sneak and One-handed perks.

Here are a few pictures on the Temple of Decision

Hey TheBlackBarth

Thanks for the patch and pics :)

7 hours ago, dePog said:

Hey TheBlackBarth

Thanks for the patch and pics :)

No problem, been enjoying so far playing with your mod. I had to create an additional patch for Legacy of the Dragonborn as well (and includes a few overrides at Clothing & Clutter Fixes) because I wasn't getting any boons/temptations, since these two changes a few containers.

It is here for anyone interested: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cvwsv9d5zuo1j6h/Tiefling_-_Legacy_of_Dragonborn_Patch.7z/file

16 hours ago, TheBlackBarth said:

I had to create an additional patch for Legacy of the Dragonborn as well (and includes a few overrides at Clothing & Clutter Fixes) because I wasn't getting any boons/temptations, since these two changes a few containers.

hmmm..  I have just downloaded Legacy of the Dragonborn to try it out (without the patch). I have found 3 boons and several Temptations already (in the College of Winterhold and Winking Skeever mostly). The Boons are random chance so sometimes they are hard to find and other times easy.

7 hours ago, dePog said:

hmmm..  I have just downloaded Legacy of the Dragonborn to try it out (without the patch). I have found 3 boons and several Temptations already (in the College of Winterhold and Winking Skeever mostly). The Boons are random chance so sometimes they are hard to find and other times easy.

Maybe it was my awful bad luck then xD

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, Lordhero said:

You're doing a great job with MOD,But I have a question,Could you tell me how to trigger the task?

Sorry, I am not sure what task you mean.

If you are looking for Molag's or Mara's activation stones, they are in Morvath's Lair just above Morthal. You have to activate one of them to start your daily health regeneration cycle.

On 11/19/2018 at 7:18 PM, dePog said:

对不起,我不知道你指的是什么任务。

如果你在寻找莫拉格或玛拉的激活石,它们就在摩尔瓦的巢穴中,就在摩尔塔尔的上方。你必须激活其中一个启动你的日常健康再生周期。

Thank you for your answers. Your mod is doing well. Look forward to your update and support

On 11/19/2018 at 7:18 PM, dePog said:

对不起,我不知道你指的是什么任务。

如果你在寻找莫拉格或玛拉的激活石,它们就在摩尔瓦的巢穴中,就在摩尔塔尔的上方。你必须激活其中一个启动你的日常健康再生周期。

would like to ask you another question, why my dragon skin can only change the whole body but not the head and face?

On 8/4/2018 at 3:13 PM, TheBlackBarth said:

因为我使用的是专横的,所以我决定创建一个补丁来同时使用这两种方法。如果有人感兴趣的话:

http:/www.mediaFire.com/file/5w2cae3ccnam3rp/Tiefly-专横的Patch.7z

协调是完全兼容铁人,但你需要让协调员低于铁氟的负荷顺序,因为铁人改变了一些偷偷和单手的额外好处。

这里有几张关于决定神庙的照片

https://imgur.com/a/LpyWhTG

20180804040727_1.jpg

20180804040735_1.jpg

20180804040748_1.jpg

Hello, my face can't cover the skin, but my body can. Why?T_T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I've a question: is it posible to equip hand armor to Tief? I finally found the last of Mara's boons, so I was quite eager to equip some of the mod armors I like, but it once it comes to equiping gauntlets it wont let me. This is specially concerning considering that I have DD installed, and I would like to use hand restraints

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/30/2019 at 9:50 AM, craz3 said:

I've a question: is it posible to equip hand armor to Tief? I finally found the last of Mara's boons, so I was quite eager to equip some of the mod armors I like, but it once it comes to equiping gauntlets it wont let me. This is specially concerning considering that I have DD installed, and I would like to use hand restraints

Oops, sorry for missing your post. 

I think that Tief's claws are using the node that gauntlets use, so that is why they won't equip.

On 9/30/2019 at 1:50 AM, craz3 said:

BE AWARE NO SUPPORT FROM MOD AUTHORS :D

Maybe you can create a patch in TESvEdit for yourself to change the used body slot of Tiefling fort the used bodyslot so its dont conflict with your prefered armor

You can do it by check the used bodyslot of your Gaunlets of your prefered Armor in NifScope

See Image as example: this use bodyslot 33

1.JPG.8502f1131e4063bd73051efbfafaa488.JPG

and then in TESvEdit u change the used Body slot for tiefling claws to a other body slot at BOD2 - Biped Body Template in Armor Addon and Armor to a other bodyslot that isnt in use and are compatible with the bodyslots of tieflings claws ( see list at http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_bodyparts_number )  ... thats mean further that you then need to change the bodyslot of tieflings claws in the nif file too to ensure that the bodyslot is then compatible again with the claws in the nif file of Tiefling :D see reference here http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_bodyparts_number

and if all is fine configured from you and you have patched all fine then you can equip your gauntlets and tieflings claws :P together ... öhm sry about my bad english but i dont know how to better descripe it and Please dont forget to make a backup of your Tieflinginstallation and Mods of there you try to edit the nifs :D

But iam sure that dePog will not support this change if any conflicts or error occur :D hehehehe

i think if your gauntlets use slot 33 too then you need to change all HN66 Nails for tiefling what is very much work in tesvedit ... so i think its better to change the used bodyslot for your armor in tes5edit and change the bodyslot in nifscope for the armor for the gauntlets

see similar informations for change of bodyslots in TESVEdit for PlayerSuccubusQuest from agent57 at

of Horn Parts with Transmorph Folders and possible conflicts in Biped Body Template:

Example for change the slots in TESVEdit:

1. Run TES5Edit

2. On the Master/Pluglin selection dialog box, right click on any white area within the window, then choose "select none".

3. Check "yourarmort.esm/esp" ONLY.  Then click ok.

4. Wait until the background loader has finished.

5. In the left hand pane, navigate to "yourarmort.esm/esp" -> Armour Addon -> choose the relevant slot

6. In the right hand pane, locate "bod2 biped body template" -> "First person flags". Select it (should be now be highlighted in blue).

7. Now SINGLE click on "Body Addon 4". This might be labeled "33 - bodyslot or something else" on other versions.1.JPG.ec78f17942a2f5d08c63f12479441288.JPG

8. Wait on the scary message, then select ok.

9. From the menu that pops up uncheck "Body addon 4 or the slot that is shown" and check "your prefered slot ". This might be alternatively labeled as "slot 33". 

10. Go back to the left hand pane.  This time navigate to "yourarmort.esm/esp" -> Armour -> choose the relevant slot

11. In the right hand pane, locate "bod2 biped body template" -> "First person flags". Select it (should be now be highlighted in blue).

12. Now SINGLE click on "Body Addon 4". This might be labeled "33 - bodyslot or something else" on other versions.

13. From the menu that pops up uncheck "Body addon 4 or the slot that is shown" and check "your prefered slot ". This might be alternatively labeled as "slot 33". 

14. Close the program.  The save dialog should pop up.

15. Make sure that backup plugins is enabled.  Then click ok.

16. open your armor part nif in nifscope this is found under skyrim install path\steam\steamapps\common\data\meshes or in modorganizer2 in the folder of the installed armor and change the bodyslot in the bsdismemberskininstances see screenshot

18. Run skyrim and test.

BE AWARE NO SUPPORT FROM MOD AUTHORS :D

Beside a other Question dePog ... i played last time skyrim with full modded loverslab configuration but in stealth with claws i do no damage anymore ... very suspect ... can this be a conflict or is this normal in last time with the new Tiefling since the update to the new version with the dragon skin because if i install the old version all is fine ... is anything change for the dmg output in stealth with claws since the last update that is available at nexus ?

i Still love this naked Beastess playground :D

20 hours ago, Brisl said:

Beside a other Question dePog ... i played last time skyrim with full modded loverslab configuration but in stealth with claws i do no damage anymore ... very suspect ... can this be a conflict or is this normal in last time with the new Tiefling since the update to the new version with the dragon skin because if i install the old version all is fine ... is anything change for the dmg output in stealth with claws since the last update that is available at nexus ?

i Still love this naked Beastess playground :D

Hey Brisl,

I changed how her damage multiplier is calculated. It now depends on her health and stamina levels. At full health and stamina she should have the same damage as the previous versions. The only situation where she doesn't do damage with claws is when she is in human form. I use many LL mods with Tief and have not noticed any damage reduction when stealthed. Do you have any mods that might stop her from extending her claws?