8 hours ago, Matata said:

I have a request for an add-on. add a passive ability that gives a buff to warmth and coverage for those using frostfall. After all, Dad and Mara wouldn't want their prize to freeze to death. since you can't use Armour or clothing you can't get the warmth and coverage making the colder areas impossible to travel in.

Possible options/implications:

-maybe receive it once you pick a side

-you can call them "father's desire" and "Mara's embrace".

-make it a bonus from the boons/temptations

-start with a low buff maybe 10pts and add 1-5pts for every time you pray. gives you more of a reason to.

-or base it on level 10pts per level

if this is already in the mod and I just haven't received the buff yet.. ignore this

Hi Matata,

I gave Tief a Frostfall cold resistance rating some time ago, but it is static so it doesn't receive any bonuses as she levels. I will revisit that setup and see what I can tweak. (I will have to also try to remember where the cold resistance setting is, lol.)

1 hour ago, dePog said:

Hi Matata,

I gave Tief a Frostfall cold resistance rating some time ago, but it is static so it doesn't receive any bonuses as she levels. I will revisit that setup and see what I can tweak. (I will have to also try to remember where the cold resistance setting is, lol.)

yes I noticed a resistance in my active effects before posting, however it doesn't show in the equipment page as active (not that big of a deal) and I was getting cold (according to Frostfall anyways). maybe it is just another mod conflict :)

Beta Testing - v2.7.6

Tiefling Details

Test Levels: 1-10

Power Stone:  Mara (started the journey @level4, was level 9 after clearing the cave, with Mara's Path in tow)

Boons discovered: 0, 0  (may require a bashed patch given my mod configuration.  New profile just for this, will wait until it's stable)

Skin/Tail: Odahviing (75% transparency, light red/w rose tones)

Favorite Claws:  2H Venom (speed kills!)

Main Quest: Helgen, discovered only (no progress)

Mod Environment (small, light Sexlab mod approach)

Spoiler

Starting Mod: Life Another Life (Camping in the Woods)
Framework:  Sexlab, Ordinator, Summermyst, Skyrim Community Uncapper, Hunterborn, Campfire (holding off on Frostfall, Wet-n-Cold, and iNeed for now)

Added Difficulty:  High Level Enemies+enhanced armor+enhanced resistances patches (from startup).  {Will add Wildcat when Tiefling combat is better understood}
Random Event Mods(@level 1): Deadly Dragons, Legendary Bandits, Genesis Surface Spawns, The Sinister Seven, Immersive World Encounters, More Werewolves

Fun Sex mods:  Sexlab Eager NPCs, TDF Prostitution (cracks me up when she solicits racist Nords), Cum Alchemy (fox cum = RUN!), Apropos (never leave home w/o it!)

Fun Vulnerability mods:  Bathing in Skyrim(patched for Sexlab), Seeing Yellow (peeing mod)  {Tief is vulnerable when bathing or peeing. Her scent brings'em out in the yard)} 

Pheromone Driven Tiefling Combat/Adventuring (her scent travels far, carried on the winds by Scent of Sex)

Spoiler

Driver:  Scent of Sex 1.4h+ (Bad to the Bone: Nude! (2p - human/creature), Campfire Body Heat (3p human), Bitch! (3p wolf/dog), Mama Pulls a Train! (rapid fire: 3p werewolf)*

Pheromone Combat Toolkit:  Deadly Drain, Heartbreaker  (nonlethal drain resulting in rapist bleedout.  Heartbreaker then used to rip out rapists' hearts) O..O

Enablers:  Defeat (configured with only rape as an option on knockdown.  Used for the tie-up/bag functions), Play with Animals (quick entree into DD when wolf-packed)

Finisher(s):  Violens (configured as custom, any mob subject to KMs, at any time.  Dangerous, but exhilarating!  Features unarmed KMs heavily)

Unarmed Support mods: Fight Like a Badass! (more unarmed killmoves), Unarmed Warfare (better normal + power attacks.  Adds kicks to the mix)

Favorite KM(stealth): sleeper hold. Fall backwards with bad guy cradled in bosom (Tief wraps her legs around him HARD), lunges backward, snapping their back+neck.  Dead guy lays between her boobs for 3 seconds or so.  Priceless in slo mo.  O..O (tuned her boobs up to round/medium+ (small cantaloupe shaped) to enhance the killcam action, Full HDT jiggles and shakes included.  Some assembly required).

* was sneaking north across Whiterun Hold to get to Morthal at level 4.  Crossed a large body of water west of Whiterun and jumped up on an island to take a break.  Landed square in the middle of a family of 6 werewolves who started to howl!  And, well, Mama Pulls a Train! lit up like Christmas.  LOL.   Are we having fun yet?  If Tief would've had knickers, she would've surely lost them to the big, bad wolves.  Like, gone in 60 seconds...but oh snap!  Tief don't wear no knickers, so the big bad wolves were on her like white on rice.  Repeatedly.  After the popcorn entertainment value wore off, Tief hit the Deadly Drain "Go Now!" switch, and they all fell down.  Dead, wearing only smiles and far away eyes saying simply; "What the F????", lol.

Observations - negatives

Spoiler

1.  claw attacks are extremely OP from level 2 onward.  {too many one hit kills with normal unarmed attacks prevents lots of compelling game play}

2.  sneak attacks are also OP, as Tief was regularly landing sneak crits for well over %130+ damage (Ordinator normally lowers sneak crit dmg by alot over vanilla)

3.  Tief's clitoris and labia are dark black, and stand out from her normal skin (a distraction more than anything)

4.  the Tiefling Dragon skins prevent the dirt layer from BiS from showing, as well as, the cum layer from SexLab.  Normally, both display simultaneously with no issues

5.  turned off all automatic saves as they have a bad history in my games for causing serious save game issues (heavy scripts + autosaves = bad juju).  Guess I'm a pussy, huh?

6.  The HDT tiefling tail will not respond to physics (though, everything else does, including argonian and khajiit NPCs' tails).

7.  Need to seriously redo my hotkeys given Tieflings adds so many, and overlaps with prime vanilla keys in some places.  Looking to approach this as using the powers for most things, and hotkeys for only high-traffic spells/functions/utilities.  Unexpected added maintenance.

Observations - positives

Spoiler

1.  Tiefling is a fun, compelling playstyle, with the staying power to make it past level 100.

2.  Some of the Tief custom animations are charming, priceless even, and fit together thematically to make a unique character.

3.  the micromanagement aspects of non-regenerating vitals is easily manageable, even in the all out wars created by this profile.

4.  Tiefling was constantly in and out of trouble on the long road to Morthal, and had plenty of tools/options to deal with all things she encountered along the trail

5.  doing a tiefling extended jump from stealth allows us to position quietly behind an unsuspecting mob for another perfect sleeper hold!  Great synergy move.

6.  managed to sneak into Markarth and kill the guards quietly with sleeper holds and never got discovered or got a bounty.  Some serious ninja moments right there!

7.  did I mention this is fun yet?

* highly recommend the Night-eye Overhaul v1.3.1 mod for a great added Night Eye function for the Tiefling.  Allows for many different color filters plus a wide range of brightness to fit most any profile/ENB/night time enhancement mods.  I run Purity 2018, so nights are extremely dark, and I use a blue filter, enhanced Night Eye, @150% brightness.  Can also place the enhanced Night Eye on a piece of gear as an enchantment, like chitin googles, for full, constant effect while that piece is equipped.  Allowed me to replace Predator Vision in my mod order, as PV requires micromanaging around the LAL alternative starts, which clearly violates the 'golden rule' of Skyrim modding.

Corrections - temporary

Spoiler

1.  fixed the body issues by putting the Daedric Princess Nox meshes and textures into the corresponding Bhakti folders (and changed the body/face/hands/feet paint textures to 'default' plus fully transparent).  All applied dynamic textures now show up correctly, and the '3D vagina' looks less distracting (was prepared to RP it as a member of the blue oyster cult though, so no huge thing).  Overall, looks even more badaz than before, especially with the CBBE breast shapes/sizings enhancing the Nox badassery in general.  Truly unique outcome.  Me likes it very much now. (tip: scale the final product down to .95 for waist, thighs, and calves (looks more tiefling-like at lower scales).  Scale up the butt to 1.05 for better tbbp affects)

2. set all beast tail scales down to the minimum scale (0.1), leaving a single dragon scale over the top of her butt crack (with a mini-tail sticking out of her, cough, anus, cough.  I call that her anti-Nord protector, LOL).  Looks ok-ish, but will keep working to fix that for a better and proper longer term solution.

Will test character levels 11-20 tomorrow as time allows.  It's been a fun ride so far, all in less than a day (research, setup, assembly, and levels 1-10).  Endorsed and happy to test this further, if it helps.  Otherwise, fun awaits, lol.

3 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Aren´t i supposed to have some kind of Argonian-like skin in Tiefling form ? I only have a tail.

-Aki

Teleport into the Temple of Decision at your earliest convenience, and on the far left is an array of small standing stones which will allow you to pick a dragon pattern for your skin/tail.  Click the stone (twice) which interests you most and you'll be transformed into a human version of that dragon.  Takes a minute or so for the animation sequence to play out.  I tried several and all look really good as final effects.  Dragon names are suggestive of the eventual color scheme you can expect.  {can tune the body/face/hands/feet later in Racemenu under the body paint tabs.  Can adjust colors/transparency/glow etc}

Look in your powers menu and find the teleport spell needed to get to and from the Temple.  Can also configure tons of options in there, so look around the place and see what it offers when you're there.  I originally took the Odahviing pattern as it's an interesting palette of colors (light red w/purplish rose highlights/offsets), and I always liked the look of that dragon in game.

Hope that helps.

-Raine

31 minutes ago, beeldyon said:

I would like to test the beta but I don't find the file in the download section or elsewhere.

You're right.  Just checked the download page, and the beta package is no longer up :(  Might be a signal of a new version coming out soon, as it was there yesterday.  Just started this myself (kicks self for being slow to the party), and the streamlining dePog put into 2.7.6 is excellent workmanship (with a few 'to be expected' rough beta edges).

Has my endorsement, for what it's worth.

7 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Teleport into the Temple of Decision at your earliest convenience, and on the far left is an array of small standing stones which will allow you to pick a dragon pattern for your skin/tail.  Click the stone (twice) which interests you most and you'll be transformed into a human version of that dragon.  Takes a minute or so for the animation sequence to play out.  I tried several and all look really good as final effects.  Dragon names are suggestive of the eventual color scheme you can expect.  {can tune the body/face/hands/feet later in Racemenu under the body paint tabs.  Can adjust colors/transparency/glow etc}

Look in your powers menu and find the teleport spell needed to get to and from the Temple.  Can also configure tons of options in there, so look around the place and see what it offers when you're there.  I originally took the Odahviing pattern as it's an interesting palette of colors (light red w/purplish rose highlights/offsets), and I always liked the look of that dragon in game.

Hope that helps.

-Raine

The only Standing Stones to my left are the Hotkey ones.

2 hours ago, TheBlackBarth said:

The 2.76 version has been removed or not uploaded yet?

Removed apparently.  All references to it on page 1 are gone now, too.  Beta period must be over, but I found no notice of it's timing.  Holding off any further testing until further information is released.  No sense testing an old release...

20 hours ago, HardRaine said:

1.  claw attacks are extremely OP from level 2 onward.  {too many one hit kills with normal unarmed attacks prevents lots of compelling game play}

2.  sneak attacks are also OP, as Tief was regularly landing sneak crits for well over %130+ damage (Ordinator normally lowers sneak crit dmg by alot over vanilla)

Hey HardRaine, thanks for the in depth feedback. Much appreciated.

1. I have actually just finished adjusting Tief's claw damage. I couldn't figure out why it was sooo OP, but finally found a bonus she was receiving that I had forgotten that I'd given her back in the early days of this mod. Now her damage will start much lower, increase as she finds Boons or Temptations, and vary with her stamina (low stamina = low damage, high stamina = high damage)

2. Have also reduced her claw stealth bonus, It now relates to her stamina level, plus her stealth level.

3.  Tief's clitoris and labia are dark black, and stand out from her normal skin (a distraction more than anything)

The weight slider will adjust the size of Tief's breasts and Labia. Lower weights = smaller labia and breasts without affecting Tiefs other body dimensions. Of course, you can completely adjust Tief's dimensions in Bodyslide.

4.  the Tiefling Dragon skins prevent the dirt layer from BiS from showing, as well as, the cum layer from SexLab.  Normally, both display simultaneously with no issues

Yes, I am aware of this issue, but Slavetats is the only way I can animate a change from human skin to dragon skin so I can't fix this. However, I have put two shrines at the end (Dawn  and Ebony, that don't change Tief's skin. It just gives her either blonde or black body hair when in Tiefling form. Dirt and cum overlays should work with those two options.

6.  The HDT tiefling tail will not respond to physics (though, everything else does, including argonian and khajiit NPCs' tails).

hmmm... have never encountered a problem with her tail. What does it do? Go limp? Or stick straight out?

7.  Need to seriously redo my hotkeys given Tieflings adds so many, and overlaps with prime vanilla keys in some places.  Looking to approach this as using the powers for most things, and hotkeys for only high-traffic spells/functions/utilities.  Unexpected added maintenance.

There are stones along the back wall of the temple that will allow you to change the hotkey assignments.

Once again, thanks for the detailed comments. :)

12 hours ago, beeldyon said:

I would like to test the beta but I don't find the file in the download section or elsewhere.

Yes, sorry. I have had to remove it from the site. After talking with the author of the "Born Dragon" skin (that I have modified to use in Slavetats) he is only comfortable with me using it if I restrict the availability to the Nexus website. I will wait a while and ask his permission again in a week or two.

Its not quite up on Nexus yet. Hope to have the final release version ready for download later today. 

6 hours ago, AkiKay said:

The only Standing Stones to my left are the Hotkey ones.

If you stand in the middle of the Temple and face the Hotkey stones, then the Skin options are the shrines (on pedestals) to your left.

12 hours ago, beeldyon said:

11 hours ago, HardRaine said:

You're right.  Just checked the download page, and the beta package is no longer up :(  Might be a signal of a new version coming out soon, as it was there yesterday.  Just started this myself (kicks self for being slow to the party), and the streamlining dePog put into 2.7.6 is excellent workmanship (with a few 'to be expected' rough beta edges).

6 hours ago, TheBlackBarth said:

The 2.76 version has been removed or not uploaded yet?

3 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Removed apparently.  All references to it on page 1 are gone now, too.  Beta period must be over, but I found no notice of it's timing.  Holding off any further testing until further information is released.  No sense testing an old release...

Yes, I had to remove the Beta as I finally managed to talk with the author of the Dragon skin (that I use in the Slavetats transformation) and he has only authorised its use if I stay within the Nexus site. I haven't put it up on Nexus yet as I was waiting to fix the little bugs first. Think I will have it ready in a few more hours. (Fingers crossed)

4 hours ago, TheBlackBarth said:

I've got the last update on nexus, but I can't find a way to trigger the Dragon skin. It uses the Lunari skin with Tiefling tail and horns. I've tried choosing a different skin on the Temple of Decision but it remains the same.

Has Molag Bal put his hands, and touch, on you yet?  Happened for me after leaving the Life Another Life starting cell ('Camping in the Woods' scenario), and first emerging into the open world.  That's where my dragon skin first got activated anyway.  Was a tad shocking as it also put me into bleedout* when the 'old perv' put his hands on me like that, lol. 

* Added Suspense and Drama!

Spoiler

The increased heart rate/beat makes bleedout seem super dangerous/suspenseful for a tiefling.  Really nice touch, btw.  Adds tons of extra popcorn entertainment value with the additional suspense/drama.  Seriously thought the poor thing was about to die, and only minutes into her journey.  She didn't die, she was born again dragon!

12 hours ago, dePog said:

Yes, I had to remove the Beta as I finally managed to talk with the author of the Dragon skin (that I use in the Slavetats transformation) and he has only authorised its use if I stay within the Nexus site. I haven't put it up on Nexus yet as I was waiting to fix the little bugs first. Think I will have it ready in a few more hours. (Fingers crossed)

Same author did the 'Daedric Princess Nox' mod, and mentions in the Nox comments on the Nexus/Nox main page that he sometimes plays Nox with SL Deadly Drain as a feature skill (and that's only possible with a full Sexlab 1.62 installation).  Nox is also derived from the Born Dragon mod, only packaged as a custom race texture/mesh package for the female body (UUNP though).  Wouldn't featuring his mods bring him more traffic to Nexus, and now added benefits to his account?  Time for some silver-tongued devil action ;)

a.  hmmm... have never encountered a problem with her tail. What does it do? Go limp? Or stick straight out?

b.  There are stones along the back wall of the temple that will allow you to change the hotkey assignments.

a. when she is standing upright, tail is frozen perpendicular to her body, jutting out at a 90degree angle from just a shade above the top of her butt crack.  When laying on her back (for the usual reasons), it's still perpendicular, but seems to anchor her solidly into the ground when something bounces her violently from that position, lol.  Laying on her stomach, it points up to the sky, repeatedly spearing any Nord* doodling around back there, right through the chest, lol.  It's weird, because all the khajiits and Argonians I've run into on this profile have nicely animated tails now (both walking around and, well, doing 'other things'.  Naughty things, lol, which they probably shouldn't be a doing.  Not with a pheromone combat tiefling, armed with 50 fatal ways to leave her lovers...dead).   * a moment of levity for taking the time... 

Spoiler

after a 1+ year exhaustive scientific study of the nord creature's breeding habits in the wild, why do they have a highly increased probability of going down dirt roads when given a choice?  Inquiring minds want to know.  Filed under, "Observations: weird, but true". Think we need to helicopter in a field researcher and shoot a bunch of nords with anesti-darts for closer examinations. Tag'em and bag'em, so to speak.

Tief has full -tbbp- action going on with her boobs and butt, so it's a bit of a perplexing problem.  Suspect: the .xml from HDT Breast+Butt Physics may have gotten altered by one of my other profiles (have 12 now, with 11 being heavily themed/modded, advanced installations).  Will try different build orders also (left panel only) and see if that helps...

b. Fixing the keymap is my responsibility.  Just need a plan/layout design, before I use the stones to line up everything correctly.  That one is all on me ;)

Yes, I am aware of this issue, but Slavetats is the only way I can animate a change from human skin to dragon skin so I can't fix this. However, I have put two shrines at the end (Dawn  and Ebony, that don't change Tief's skin. It just gives her either blonde or black body hair when in Tiefling form. Dirt and cum overlays should work with those two options.

Used the Daedric Princess Nox meshes/textures as a temporary solution for the obscured overrlays (making Tief bathe and go pee adds a serious element of danger to game play (SSX events can trigger when she does either).  Need to see the overlays though, as they are also signals of degraded skill/performance), but that introduces other nasty problems, making it a 'not so nice' solution (arrows stick in a modified Nox tiefling PERMANENTLY.  The only safe way I found to remove them, and the weird result from returning from glamors, is to go into the console and do "sexchange" twice.  Clunky, non-immersive, Rube Goldberg type solution, lol.  NEVER USE player.recycleactor, as it will destroy the entire build, even if it does remove the arrows.

'Born Dragon' author mentions a way to create a Nox look-alike with that mod+a muscle mod.  May look into adding that to the base tiefling character as her "glamored" look, then use the ebony or dawn stones to play with a Nox look-alike safely, without showing every damned arrow I ever took in the knee, lol, and respecting the tiefling style transformations (which a modified Nox does NOT).  Will take a bunch of elbow grease though ;(

Have watched this mod for a long time now, and when I saw you streamlined it recently jumped in ASAP.  Been a fun ride so far!

11 hours ago, dePog said:

If you stand in the middle of the Temple and face the Hotkey stones, then the Skin options are the shrines (on pedestals) to your left.

Im gonna send you a picture. I liturally dont see any. Theres only these 8 Hotkey Ones and the Survival One.

-Aki

EDIT: Theres some Pedestals to my right, they are all empty though

20180801190359_1.jpg

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

Im gonna send you a picture. I liturally dont see any. Theres only these 8 Hotkey Ones and the Survival One.

-Aki

What version are you running?  The version with the standing stones for "dragon/tail" is v2.7.6, the beta version (may be other versions also).

Next, see all those 3D geometric shapes laying on the floor in your picture (circles and 5-sided polygons, or, pentagons)?  Check each of those for "Dragon/Tail" also.  Each of them has options for your tiefling, also.

1 hour ago, HardRaine said:

Has Molag Bal put his hands, and touch, on you yet?  Happened for me after leaving the Life Another Life starting cell ('Camping in the Woods' scenario), and first emerging into the open world.  That's where my dragon skin first got activated anyway.  Was a tad shocking as it also put me into bleedout* when the 'old perv' put his hands on me like that, lol. 

It seems I wasn't allowing SlaveTats to work properly because I was leaving the AL Cell Morphed. It works perfectly now.

I've been messing around with the different skins at the Temple of Decision... both Ebony and Snow are only pubic and armpit hair and tail or maybe I got something wrong?

59 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

I regards to straight tails. I renamed auxbones and it fixed the problem.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1998484-all-the-tails-on-the-beast-races-are-perfectly-straight/

Did a Windows Explorer search on my entire 'mod organizer\mods' directory, and the only auxbones folders I have are ones made from FNIS output, for behavior files (SOS has one too, but only contains behavior files).  None contains either a 'tails' or 'tail' subfolder; only behavior files.  {checked XPMSE manually also, and there is nothing in the skeleton folders related to auxbones (or any tail or tails subfolder under it)}

Wish that was the problem, as I love quick, easy fixes ;)

52 minutes ago, TheBlackBarth said:

It seems I wasn't allowing SlaveTats to work properly because I was leaving the AL Cell Morphed. It works perfectly now.

I've been messing around with the different skins at the Temple of Decision... both Ebony and Snow are only pubic and armpit hair and tail or maybe I got something wrong?

dePog quoted on that above in response to my beta 'observations-negative' comments...he put the Ebony and Dawn options in so other dynamic overlays could show for those of us using things like Bathing in Skyrim, Sexlab cum affects, etc.  Seems the awesome looking dragon skins block the other overlays from showing. {running Bathing, we need the visual feedback when we get super stinky, as it also comes with serious debuffs for when we start approaching "reeks to high heaven", lol}. 

I use Bathing, et al, as vulnerability mods paired with Scent of Sex, which makes bathing, peeing, or getting naked a very dangerous activity to engage in.  My little Tief is constantly ripping the hearts out of potential rapists (using the Heartbreaker mod, removing their hearts is fully animated and places the hearts in our bags as alchemy ingredients, LOL.  It's full tilt Indiana Jones-Temple of Doom stuff too, as she punches her hand into their chest (KM made by the author of Violens, so the killcam is professionally done), pulls out the heart, shows it to them, and when they die, it leaves a permanent hole in their chest).  So, long story short, bending over to wash my Tief's feet, exposing her heinie to the world, can lead to some pretty crazy popcorn adventures, ending with some gnarly Temple of Doom action.  Therefore, I need that dirt feedback to work, LOL.  "Rape me?  I think not Bjorn!"  -rip, gash, gore-; followed by "Human Heart added to Inventory", in the upper left of the screen...note: have to put Bjorn in bleedout before taking his heart, which adds even more mechanics to the crazy quilt of pure fun.

So you did nothing wrong, those 2 options are WAI.  {Snow should show up with a "white" themed appearance.  Sure it wasn't 'Dawn' that changed only tail and pubic+arm pit hair?}

9 hours ago, HardRaine said:

What version are you running?  The version with the standing stones for "dragon/tail" is v2.7.6, the beta version (may be other versions also).

Next, see all those 3D geometric shapes laying on the floor in your picture (circles and 5-sided polygons, or, pentagons)?  Check each of those for "Dragon/Tail" also.  Each of them has options for your tiefling, also.

I checked every stone and every little corner. Maybe i can find the 2.7.6 version. I cant download it. it isnt available.

-Aki

9 hours ago, TheBlackBarth said:

Ebony and Dawn are only body hair changes. They are for people who don't want a dragon skin look.