7 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

I really appreciate it.  While I wouldn't mind having a Tiefling that isn't stuck skulking through every fight I still want to see what it is you've created.

Well...... this is just completely nuts. Global variables have just disappeared. Effect shaders have become unallocated. Quests scripts have unassigned variables. And other random sh*t

I am at a loss to know how all these things became unattached. I will remove the v2.7.3 from the download section immediately. I will trudge through the rubble and reconnect all the dots, then release the updated file.

Sorry Guys, it looks like I will have to rewrite whole sections, spells and scripts in order to get Tiefling 2.7.3 working.

In order to see what everyone was telling me about the new update not working, I backed up the Tiefling mod, uninstalled all other mods, uninstalled Skyrim and installed it again. Reinstalled the pre-requisite files for the Tiefling mod, then reinstalled my Tiefling back up. After opening Tiefling in CK it was as if someone has taken all the work I have done for the past 3 weeks and thrown it down the toilet. Scripts and quests that I could view in CK yesterday are not there today. I have never experienced anything like this in the past three years that I have been creating Tiefling.

No idea how long it will take to get this working again. Just very deflated atm.

Apologies.

• 4 weeks later...

I have grabbed this Mod to make my game so much harder, playing it in conjunction with Shout Like a Virgin, Succubus Heart, Beastess think there was one more?

In anycase for me a lot goes into the appearance of my Character, I so have to look a certain way you could say I am OCD about it or just outright anal...

But while the Body Mesh is fantastic, I want to change the Skin Texture, and tweak the Mesh. Yes done the Body Slide thing, but, playing a race I make it unique which means I go into the Body Mesh files and over write them with the changes I like to make, I do this for the Textures as well, that way I ensure that the race is the only race with that body texture,

But I cannot find the files? So where are they please, what are they called, for example Lunari is called Bhakti in the files (that was an effort to find in itself) Teifling though I have checked everywhere I think? Please let me know what the Files are for the racial meshes and textures.

15 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

But I cannot find the files? So where are they please, what are they called, for example Lunari is called Bhakti in the files (that was an effort to find in itself) Teifling though I have checked everywhere I think? Please let me know what the Files are for the racial meshes and textures.

Tief uses the Lunari meshes and textures that you have already found in the Bhakti folder.  :)

Cheers

3 hours ago, dePog said:

Tief uses the Lunari meshes and textures that you have already found in the Bhakti folder.  :)

Cheers

yep Thank you, I did finally work that out, I was transferring the wrong mesh and texture files for a but but finally found 2 that worked very well together. Now all I got to do is work out the tail sliders so her tail looks more whip like than dragon like. As I am using Succubus Heart as well it fits into the theme. Mind you anyone who does similar remember to reduce the health loss from no sex in Succubus Heart or expect to die a lot, especially if you get hit with Shout Like a Virgins arousal reduction in the middle of a dungeon... 

Oh I know this is not on Teifling but I transformed to Succubus form and all the textures vanishes I was a walking set of teeth and tattoos with no skin? I assume its textures, any suggestions? I have both races Lunari (which is fixed to my liking) and Succubus (haven't really touched it. Obviously as a Teifling I use the Lunari race as a base race, so can't actually use the Succubus Race. But Succubus Heart is more a racial addon to any race (which makes sense as technically Succubi are well...). I am thinking the Succubus Transform uses the Succubus Race? But unsure?

10 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Oh I know this is not on Teifling but I transformed to Succubus form and all the textures vanishes I was a walking set of teeth and tattoos with no skin? I assume its textures, any suggestions?

As far as I know, that is a video card memory issue. I presume you are using fairly hi-res textures and at some point it loses track. If you try using slightly lower res skin textures that may solve the problem.

NEW 2.7.6 (Beta) Release

Hey Guys,

I have reworked the Tiefling mod and just released a Beta (v2.7.6).

If some brave souls would like to test it for me I would be grateful. I have been play testing it for about a week now and it seems very stable, but it would be nice if I can get confirmation from a few others. The file is in the normal download section of the Tiefling mod page and called 2.7.6 (beta). Its only available as CBBE atm, but is stand alone so if the rest of your NPCs are UNP it should still work.

Changes include:

• 2.7.6 (Re-write of v2.7.3)

• Major update of the Tiefling mod.

• Now uses Slavetats to create an animated morph from human to Tiefling (Slavetats is now a prerequisite mod)

• New animation to attain invisibility

• Tails now matched to her skin colour. Seven new shrines in TOD (Temple of Decision) to activate skin/tail colour change of your choice.

• Ten new clothing/armour styles available at TOD for players that want non-nude options. (Armour rating of 0) However, Molag Bal will lower Tief's health slightly if she chooses to wear clothes. Modesty tax, lol.

• Two new horn styles added - Gargoyle and Flame Atronach (available at TOD)
  • Other animation changes to glamour sickness stages.
  • Near death Heartbeat sound will no longer start at 20% health. Now only starts if health lowers to 3%
  • Tief's nipples have been shortened to appease the masses, lol.
  • Now compatible with standard Bethesda start, Alternate Start (Live another life), and Dimes Quickstart.

• Tiefling's combat damage linked to her Stamina level. Sneak attack bonus also linked to stamina level.

• Scent drop no longer animated from hands. (Now pools at Tiefling's feet) Randomly causes: fear; despair; staggering; frenzy; or damage resistance failure. Scent drop re-use is limited to how long it takes for the scent gland to re-fill. (Lower health slows refill)

• New "sniff" ability. Can identify creatures using her superior sense of smell within about a 100 yard radius.

• Pulse attacks have a reduced range with a more realistic gravity curve. Pulse no longer kills instantly. May take several seconds for NPC to die from corruption.

• Less pre-requisite mods required.
  • Basic save game cost lowered to 50 gold. (can be changed or removed at Temple of Decision (TOD))
  • By default, Tiefling's bleedout will stop at about 10% health, then start to drain her stamina, so she won't die from bleedout (can change at TOD)
  • Weight slider will now allow you to adjust Tief's breast size from "Extremely Generous" down to "A cups"
  • Currently only available as female Tiefling CBBE body type. (Will do UUNP and males if time permits.) (Even if you use UNP for all other females, Tief's CBBE meshes are in a separate sub-folder so it should work OK)

I seem to have a rather severe problem with textures not loading at all.  I've made sure I've got the basic requirements, ensured nothing is overwriting any of them except the tiefling esp, made sure everything is set properly for CBBE, and for all tails and skins I have missing textures.  Even weirder is that Tief's main body textures are also missing.  Hands, face and feet are showing properly before molag "gifts" you a new body texture.  Afterward only the hands show up and everything else is purple.

Tried with both versions of slavetats as well.

15 hours ago, TheBlackBarth said:

I've got very interested on your mod but I saw that one of the requirements is the Acquisitive Soul Gems Multithreaded, but currently there is another better soul gem mod I'm currently using GIST - GIST - Genuinely Intelligent Soul Trap (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89971). Any chance of using this one instead of the other?

Tief uses her womb as a Soulgem, so I had to rewrite the scripts in ASGM to also notice her. The womb has to also reset itself after a cooldown period. There are a number of different Soul Gem mods available now, so I would have to rewrite the scripts for all of them and then release various versions of Tiefling for each, which would be a real pain. However, I may look at which mod is the most popular and see if I can migrate to it, but can't make any promises.

EDIT: I have just had a look at GIST and one problem that I can see is that it allows smaller souls to be kept in Grand Soul Gems (which is the size of Tief's womb). However, Tief's Soul Blast spell will only work if the womb has a Grand soul in it. I suppose I could work around that feature, but I'll have to look more closely at GIST's scripting to see what's going on.

Cheers,

dePog

9 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

I seem to have a rather severe problem with textures not loading at all.  I've made sure I've got the basic requirements, ensured nothing is overwriting any of them except the tiefling esp, made sure everything is set properly for CBBE, and for all tails and skins I have missing textures.  Even weirder is that Tief's main body textures are also missing.  Hands, face and feet are showing properly before molag "gifts" you a new body texture.  Afterward only the hands show up and everything else is purple.

Tried with both versions of slavetats as well.

I just made a few tweaks, re-copied all textures into the zip file, and made sure the Dragon.json file was correct and have uploaded the new zip file as 2.7.6b

If the update doesn't fix your issues, can you tell me if the hands appear as a human skin texture, or dragon skin texture after Molag's intervention? 

I have a problem which I am sure involves Tiefling. I play 2 run troughs quite often, 1 Mod being the difference. Tiefling for me is the difference, as this Mod is very much the game changer.

So game 1 is fine, cause I am using Tiefling.

Game 2, not so fine, I have ghost effects from the Tiefling Mod. (Yes Game 2 Tiefling is not only deactivated but also uninstalled). Why do I know it has Ghost effects?

I con't level or use Armor, all Armor has a 0 rating, no-body regenerates Health, Stamina, or Magicka, I mean nobody (except me, although that is mainly cause of the build I have, which even counters Tiefling when Tiefling is active). These are the main things I have noticed.

Any suggestions on how to find and fix these ghost changes Tiefling has made in it's absence?

31 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I have a problem which I am sure involves Tiefling. I play 2 run troughs quite often, 1 Mod being the difference. Tiefling for me is the difference, as this Mod is very much the game changer.

So game 1 is fine, cause I am using Tiefling.

Game 2, not so fine, I have ghost effects from the Tiefling Mod. (Yes Game 2 Tiefling is not only deactivated but also uninstalled). Why do I know it has Ghost effects?

I con't level or use Armor, all Armor has a 0 rating, no-body regenerates Health, Stamina, or Magicka, I mean nobody (except me, although that is mainly cause of the build I have, which even counters Tiefling when Tiefling is active). These are the main things I have noticed.

Any suggestions on how to find and fix these ghost changes Tiefling has made in it's absence?

Any changes that the Tiefling mod makes should be reversed by your mod manager (NMM or MO) when you uninstall it.

However, the Tiefling mod doesn't change other NPCs health, stamina, or magicka regeneration. It only stops the main character regenerating. Also, Tiefling doesn't change any armor ratings, it just penalises Tief's stamina if she wears armor.

1 hour ago, dePog said:

Any changes that the Tiefling mod makes should be reversed by your mod manager (NMM or MO) when you uninstall it.

However, the Tiefling mod doesn't change other NPCs health, stamina, or magicka regeneration. It only stops the main character regenerating. Also, Tiefling doesn't change any armor ratings, it just penalises Tief's stamina if she wears armor.

The skills I just fixed, not sure if it was because I 1 removed the Body Slide file or 2 started a clean game again. If option 1 then the ghost file is in the Body Slide, if option 2, then the easy fix is simply deactivate Tiefling start a new game, load in exit the game delete that new game start and start another (after refreshing FNIS and LOOT (FNIS probably not necessary but its my habit to do so anyways))

As to NPC's not regenerating, maybe it is not Tiefling I really don't know, I do know the problem occured only after I deactivated Tiefling. I will let you know if it happens again, regardless. If it is not this Mod which is very much a possibility then it may very well be PSQ Succubus that is doing it. As that is also a fairly large Mod for what it does to game play.

Update: its not Tiefling that is stopping the heavy and light armor Skills, likely also making Armor Values 0 (that is Dibella's Blessing). Sorry if I caused worry. Although that doesn't answer the regen problems, though as I said before it is possible that ghost files are not the cause. Or hopefully it was a 1 off bug.

I have this little issue. When my character has sex ALL her stamina gets drained, so with the way this mod works, my character is useless in fighting since stamina does not regenerate. is there any way to add to this mod that sex does not drain stamina. I use sexlabs aroused so I kinda have to have sex. Would hate to have to remove the sex mods. unless there is some kind of workaround I am missing.

Re: testing NEW 2.7.6 (Beta) Release

after a time whenever I used any special abilities like going to oblivion, I would summon the healer. I fixed this by assigning its hot key to something other then Z. So in short before when I pressed Z I used the ability I wanted AND summoned the healer. only one that double casts that I have found

19 hours ago, Matata said:

I have this little issue. When my character has sex ALL her stamina gets drained, so with the way this mod works, my character is useless in fighting since stamina does not regenerate. is there any way to add to this mod that sex does not drain stamina. I use sexlabs aroused so I kinda have to have sex. Would hate to have to remove the sex mods. unless there is some kind of workaround I am missing.

Do you know which mod causes the stamina to drain during sex? It may have an MCM menu option to turn off stamina drain. The Tiefling mod doesn't penalise sex so I can only presume you have a mod installed that causes that.

Alternatively, if it doesn't have a menu choice to turn off stamina drain, then let me know what mod is doing it and I'll see if I can work out a solution.

3 hours ago, dePog said:

Do you know which mod causes the stamina to drain during sex? It may have an MCM menu option to turn off stamina drain. The Tiefling mod doesn't penalise sex so I can only presume you have a mod installed that causes that.

Alternatively, if it doesn't have a menu choice to turn off stamina drain, then let me know what mod is doing it and I'll see if I can work out a solution.

that will be tricky as I have 80+ mods working. I will first see if there is that option you mention in the mcm menu. if not I will try to track the mod down that does it..may take a couple days

Edit* no option in MCM that I could find. starting on disabling mods

Edit** it seems to be one of 2 mods, can't narrow it down further as both are needed to work with each other. they are :

Devious Devices - intergration.esm

Devious Attributes.esm

Hope this helped. I will double check MCM to see if there is an option on those mods

19 hours ago, Matata said:

Re: testing NEW 2.7.6 (Beta) Release

after a time whenever I used any special abilities like going to oblivion, I would summon the healer. I fixed this by assigning its hot key to something other then Z. So in short before when I pressed Z I used the ability I wanted AND summoned the healer. only one that double casts that I have found

hmmm.... By default the healer is assigned to the + key on the numpad. Not sure how it got assigned to the Z key for you, but you can change key assignments in the Temple of Decision

20 hours ago, Matata said:

Edit** it seems to be one of 2 mods, can't narrow it down further as both are needed to work with each other. they are :

Devious Devices - intergration.esm

Devious Attributes.esm

Hope this helped. I will double check MCM to see if there is an option on those mods

This may not be the issue. with them disabled I continued to play and when I had "sex" kissed the mage in the mages college durring the 

AmorousAdventures-v3_2_1-SexLab              

quest my stamina drained to Zero.... yet sex with a dog from

HentaiCreatures              

did not. I am confused now

5 hours ago, Matata said:

This may not be the issue. with them disabled I continued to play and when I had "sex" kissed the mage in the mages college durring the 

AmorousAdventures-v3_2_1-SexLab              

quest my stamina drained to Zero.... yet sex with a dog from

HentaiCreatures              

did not. I am confused now

The trouble with disabling mods and continuing with a saved character is that some of the scripts may still be running regardless.

Do you have the "Defeat" mod installed? From memory I think "Defeat" causes stamina drain during sex sequences, but I don't have it loaded atm so I can't double check.

8 hours ago, dePog said:

The trouble with disabling mods and continuing with a saved character is that some of the scripts may still be running regardless.

Do you have the "Defeat" mod installed? From memory I think "Defeat" causes stamina drain during sex sequences, but I don't have it loaded atm so I can't double check.

that was one of the ones I had installed, but it is deactivated. and yes I think I may have script running from disabled mods

I have gotten around it by switching to magic when my stamina is gone, but some enemies are not effected by the two of them. the Ash spawns (i think) can only be killed by claws. may be a couple others, just can't remember right now

I have a request for an add-on. add a passive ability that gives a buff to warmth and coverage for those using frostfall. After all, Dad and Mara wouldn't want their prize to freeze to death. since you can't use Armour or clothing you can't get the warmth and coverage making the colder areas impossible to travel in.

Possible options/implications:

-maybe receive it once you pick a side

-you can call them "father's desire" and "Mara's embrace".

-make it a bonus from the boons/temptations

-start with a low buff maybe 10pts and add 1-5pts for every time you pray. gives you more of a reason to.

-or base it on level 10pts per level

if this is already in the mod and I just haven't received the buff yet.. ignore this