Ah i dont know what i do wrong but it apears that  all other races are changed to tiefling in the race menu

How do i fix that?

You do not, when you install it tiefling is pretty much the only race you can play, it does state this in the original post of this thread.  Well unless it has changed since I last looked anyway.

Ah i dont know what i do wrong but it apears that  all other races are changed to tiefling in the race menu

How do i fix that?

Tiefling is a complete game overhaul, not just a race. If you want to play a non-Tiefling race you need to un-tick the Tiefling mod in your load order before starting Skyrim. You don't have to uninstall, just untick it.

Ah i see thanks for the info. Thought i did something wrong

I don't know if this is a bug or not but since i got the forgotten and hateful wenches. Everytime i fight a group of them it says i get hit by (over 10 magic) and then i lose a god amount of health but i only get hit by 2-5 of the magic including the shockwave that is formed before and after they spawn. the highest i got was "injured by 38 magic losing -11800 hp"  when i saw that i was like wtf is this.

I don't know if this is a bug or not but since i got the forgotten and hateful wenches. Everytime i fight a group of them it says i get hit by (over 10 magic) and then i lose a god amount of health but i only get hit by 2-5 of the magic including the shockwave that is formed before and after they spawn. the highest i got was "injured by 38 magic losing -11800 hp"  when i saw that i was like wtf is this.

I presume that the Wenches spells must have some multiple (presumably x10) hit effect to them. The Tiefling mod would register that as 10 individual hits and cause the massive bleedout damage. Does Tief's Daedric shield minimise the damage?

I presume that the Wenches spells must have some multiple (presumably x10) hit effect to them. The Tiefling mod would register that as 10 individual hits and cause the massive bleedout damage. Does Tief's Daedric shield minimise the damage?

i haven't tried that. since i would expext the magic was a aoe explosive around the area.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone use this with Death Alternative and/or Defeat?

I get "Wound: 14 -1298 per min" or some such. In bleedout. can't heal, can't move, can't do jack shit and just stuck in an endless cycle of bleeding and doing nothing.

Hei dePog is this mod compatible now with player slavery mods like sanguine's debauchery and prison overhaul? I mean in morphed form in a town you get into a fight and guards appear and put you in prison will it have much conflict with this situation while morphed? I like playing the evil way Molag bal is my style being flagged as KOS is more interesting than Mara's path but just wondering if the morphing side effects for let's say 2 days of imprisonment or 5 days of slavery to a owner in morphed mode gets to much in the way of this kind of game play?

Thanks for the hard work by the way! I am really looking forward to see more out of this awesome thing that you are doing.

Does anyone use this with Death Alternative and/or Defeat?

I get "Wound: 14 -1298 per min" or some such. In bleedout. can't heal, can't move, can't do jack shit and just stuck in an endless cycle of bleeding and doing nothing.

If you intend using Death Alternative or Defeat, then I would suggest going to the Temple of Decision and setting the Combat Stone to " Bleedout Partial". I will post the notes below:

1. Bleedout Partial. Tief now has 3 choices at the Combat Stone (inside the Temple of Decision) instead of the previous two (Bleedout On, Bleedout Off). The new third option allows for bleedout to occur as usual until Tief's health drops below 10%. This option is specifically designed to cater for players who use other mods that would involve Tief being captured after she loses a fight. Previously, with the 'Bleedout On' option she would keep bleeding after capture and die, so most players have had to use the 'Bleedout Off' option. Now you can choose 'Bleedout Partial'.

How does it work?

Once Tief's health drops below 10% bleedout will stop draining health, but it will start draining Magicka and Stamina at a rate proportional to how

many wounds she has. The magicka and stamina drain will stop once they get below 5%. So this will allow time for Tief to either win the fight, or run away, or live through a rape sequence. The thought being that if bandits want to rape her they will do enough first aid to stem the flow of blood first so that she can live long enough for them to rape (nice thoughtful rapists I spose). Presumably at some point she will be able to call the medic to have her wounds healed properly.  Obviously Tief can still die if she keeps fighting after her health drops below 10%. A sword through the heart or brain tends to do that, lol.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

dePog

Hei dePog is this mod compatible now with player slavery mods like sanguine's debauchery and prison overhaul? I mean in morphed form in a town you get into a fight and guards appear and put you in prison will it have much conflict with this situation while morphed? I like playing the evil way Molag bal is my style being flagged as KOS is more interesting than Mara's path but just wondering if the morphing side effects for let's say 2 days of imprisonment or 5 days of slavery to a owner in morphed mode gets to much in the way of this kind of game play?

Thanks for the hard work by the way! I am really looking forward to see more out of this awesome thing that you are doing.

If you are fully morphed (no tail, no horns) you will be able to stay imprisoned or enslaved indefinitely, but you will be severely weakened, and unable to morph back to Tiefling form until you can teleport back to Oblivion. The process of Teleporting back to Oblivion will automatically morph you back to Tiefling form.

If you are only "Glamoured"  then the glamour will fail when your health or stamina drop below about 5% and you will revert to KOS status . If you are imprisoned then the guards will try to kill you. If you are enslaved outside of a town you probably won't be attacked unless you come across a guard, Vigilant of Stendarr, or Bounty Hunter.

I feel like a moron asking this. But where do I get the skin colors and markings that the sample images have?

It is mentioned on the description page, but I realise there is a lot on the description page, lol.

I use The Hag's Privat Tattoos and Racemenu Ovelays Plugin to create those skin markings. Generally I overlay several on top of each other to get the design I want. Then I use the colours within Racemenu to tint the skin and tattoos.

One trick is to use the same tattoo twice. I make the bottom layer a highly fluorescent colour, then the top layer black. That makes a dark tattoo, but with a coloured edge.

Hope that helps,

Cheers,

dePog

Is it possible to play a Tiefling without having the tail? I prefer the view. And the skin color and horns show that it is a demon.

hmmmm... I spose I could make " no tail" one of the tail options at the Temple of Decision. I'll check it out and see how much work it would be.

Is it possible to play a Tiefling without having the tail? I prefer the view. And the skin color and horns show that it is a demon.

hmmmm... I spose I could make " no tail" one of the tail options at the Temple of Decision. I'll check it out and see how much work it would be.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Have uploaded a test patch for 'No Tail' option. I have tested it in game and it seems to be stable. Just teleport to the Temple of Decision and toggle through the tail options until you get the "No Tail' choice.

Hello, I just discovered this mod and it's surely a different way to play. Very interesting.

I started a new char with a tiefling and then tried to load another char with vanilla nord race and the scripts kicked in, inventory is gone, can't save, etc.

Can a filter be applied to all that so that nothing happens if you're not actually a tiefling?

Thanks again for the great mod.

Hello, I just discovered this mod and it's surely a different way to play. Very interesting.

I started a new char with a tiefling and then tried to load another char with vanilla nord race and the scripts kicked in, inventory is gone, can't save, etc.

Can a filter be applied to all that so that nothing happens if you're not actually a tiefling?

Thanks again for the great mod.

Yep, because Tiefling is a complete game overhaul it will affect all races. If you want to play a non-Tiefling character you would need to:

NMM:

un-tick Tiefling in your load order

Mod Organizer:

Use a separate profile

If I was to rebuild the Tiefling mod from scratch, I now have the scripting and quest building skills to make it the way you suggest, but several years ago when I first started modding I didn't know what I was doing, lol.

The no tail patch just works fine! Thank you.

Appreciate the feedback

Cheers,

dePog

So far, works like a treat. Have to up difficulty though.

Just a question to the body. Why is Lunari a requirement? I would like to use a UNP body with fitness blender. Is it possible or do I have to stick with the lunari body? (I don't use the tail, if that makes a difference).

So far, works like a treat. Have to up difficulty though.

Just a question to the body. Why is Lunari a requirement? I would like to use a UNP body with fitness blender. Is it possible or do I have to stick with the lunari body? (I don't use the tail, if that makes a difference).

When you install Lunari it has a choice of CBBE or UNP. Depending on what you choose for Lunari, you can download either CBBE or UNP Tiefling files.

Lunari is a requirement because when I started modding I didn't know how to make my own race so I based Tief on Lunari.

Although, once installed you can put whatever body type you want into the Lunari subfolders:

data\textures\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\female

data\meshes\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\character assets

You can choose " no tail" at the Temple of Decision no matter whether you are playing CBBE or UNP.

I have never tried, but I suppose you could also put other body types such as 7base, Dreamgirl, etc. into those Lunari subfolders

• 4 weeks later...

I have installed Skyrim with this mod new and worked fine till now. I can't figure out why, but when I teleport to Oblivion I'll die instantly. I have tested an older auto save there is no problem. (the god mod cheat doesn't work.)

For both saves it's the firt teleport to Oblivion after I found the first Temptation of Molag. The difference in the saves: In the main save I have finalized the Quest Light Out and the health is by 100 or something else. In the auto save the health is near full. 

By the way, the missing body I posted weeks ago is still there too, but this is indifferent to me. 

Edit: it's not the first teleport to Oblivion, it is the second one. And I don't have installed new mods or changed the order of it.

Edit 2: I have played now from the older save and tested to go to Oblivion. Now no problems. 

Edit 3: Have fight a little bit and now the health is under 100. Teleport to Oblivion possible, do it, and die instantly. Now I know why: I have a health boost about 100 (Health Bonus is from Molag himself). When I teleport to Oblivion, this boost will be deleted, and so she dies in Oblivion. 

I have installed Skyrim with this mod new and worked fine till now. I can't figure out why, but when I teleport to Oblivion I'll die instantly. I have tested an older auto save there is no problem. (the god mod cheat doesn't work.)

For both saves it's the firt teleport to Oblivion after I found the first Temptation of Molag. The difference in the saves: In the main save I have finalized the Quest Light Out and the health is by 100 or something else. In the auto save the health is near full. 

By the way, the missing body I posted weeks ago is still there too, but this is indifferent to me. 

Edit: it's not the first teleport to Oblivion, it is the second one. And I don't have installed new mods or changed the order of it.

Edit 2: I have played now from the older save and tested to go to Oblivion. Now no problems. 

Edit 3: Have fight a little bit and now the health is under 100. Teleport to Oblivion possible, do it, and die instantly. Now I know why: I have a health boost about 100 (Health Bonus is from Molag himself). When I teleport to Oblivion, this boost will be deleted, and so she dies in Oblivion. 

hmmm... I thought I had scripted that so that she would not be left without health when Molag's bonus was taken away. I will take another look at the algorithm.

One new question: I have bulit likeview manor  and there isn't possible to sleep or wait. Why? The furniture is complete.

To test I'm going some saves back and buyed Breezehome and bed, there it is possible to wait and sleep.