SATAN MAID UNPB+TBBP by Xemoses

pajiman

[{"name":"NPC","pos":[0, 0, 20.0]}] for the boots..

but isnt it it was too high?

The spell even says 22, the boots are a good deal below the surface, so it's about right.

If you don't mind please do it.also the error of the head part too :)

Here's the hopefully fixed archives, feel free to add them to the 1st page, i'll remove them here then.

get the one from [member=kofman77] here.

here.

SATAN MAID OUTFIT UUNP.7z

Some stuff i changed (where applicable):

• removed dependency on HDT high heels (you will now need NiOverride if you want heel effect)
  • reduced emmisive color multiplier from 10 to 1 (so you don't go blind with ENBs)
  • fixed some flags on the headgear
  • renamed Branches so they don't have bone node names
  • renamed root node to "Scene Root"

[{"name":"NPC","pos":[0, 0, 20.0]}] for the boots..

but isnt it it was too high?

The spell even says 22, the boots are a good deal below the surface, so it's about right.

If you don't mind please do it.also the error of the head part too :)

Here's the hopefully fixed archives, feel free to add them to the 1st page, i'll remove them here then.

attachicon.gifSATAN_MAID_OUTFIT UNPB by Xemoses.7z

attachicon.gifSATAN MAID OUTFIT UUNP.7z

Some stuff i changed (where applicable):

• removed dependency on HDT high heels (you will now need NiOverride if you want heel effect)
  • reduced emmisive color multiplier from 10 to 1 (so you don't go blind with ENBs)
  • fixed some flags on the headgear
  • renamed Branches so they don't have bone node names
  • renamed root node to "Scene Root"

wow, thank you so much :D

No CTD !!

FcgjxEi.jpg

Too bad I get CTD while hovering over the item in AddItemMenu, I have no idea why. Adding over console works fine, but I have clipping.

attachicon.gif2015-12-10_00005.jpg

use fix version in 1 page,it already fix CTD problem. :)

I already do. Installed first regular UNPB, then the fix and over all the UUNP Bodyslide.

unintstall all then install UNPB from fix version>>>UUNP Bodyslide ..I use this method and I also have clipping when change body size.

Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes but I added a few more fixes on top of the ones t3h0th3r made (thank you btw). While the fixes work as intended, the was still some CTD issues when equipping the armor from the inventory screen. Decided to address that by creating some dedicated ground meshes for the mod.

HDT Hi-Heels Ver.

SATAN_MAID_OUTFIT (HDT HiHeels) UNPB by Xemoses.7z

NiOverride Ver.

SATAN_MAID_OUTFIT (NiOverride) UNPB by Xemoses.7z

I also thought it be a good idea to provide a HDT Hi-Heels Ver. for those who still prefer it over the NiOverride Ver.

BTW love the outfit. ;)

Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes but I added a few more fixes on top of the ones t3h0th3r made (thank you btw). While the fixes work as intended, the was still some CTD issues when equipping the armor from the inventory screen. Decided to address that by creating some dedicated ground meshes for the mod.

HDT Hi-Heels Ver.

attachicon.gifSATAN_MAID_OUTFIT (HDT HiHeels) UNPB by Xemoses.7z

NiOverride Ver.

attachicon.gifSATAN_MAID_OUTFIT (NiOverride) UNPB by Xemoses.7z

I also thought it be a good idea to provide a HDT Hi-Heels Ver. for those who still prefer it over the NiOverride Ver.

BTW love the outfit. ;)

thank you so much@kofman77 :)

Nice work!

HDT Hi-Heels Ver.

attachicon.gifSATAN_MAID_OUTFIT (HDT HiHeels) UNPB by Xemoses.7z

NiOverride Ver.

attachicon.gifSATAN_MAID_OUTFIT (NiOverride) UNPB by Xemoses.7z

BTW love the outfit. ;)

Nice one kofman77.

Thanks for your fixes too :)

Btw, how do i turn a armor mesh into a ground mesh, any straight forward method?

Those fools! (sorry could not resist :D)

Judging by the download numbers it's still popular...

Thanks for your fixes too :)

Btw, how do i turn a armor mesh into a ground mesh, any straight forward method?

Your welcome man, just wanted to help like you did. To make a ground item from an armor piece, here's how I do it...

1. Open up the armor piece you want to make into a ground item AND open up another mesh file that IS a ground item (any ground mesh file will do) with NIfSkope. Don't close the armor mesh file as you do this.
  2. In the armor mesh file, expand the "NiTrishape" branch and REMOVE the "BSdismemberSkinInstance" entry from that branch, do this for all "NiTrishape" branches the armor mesh may have. DON'T SAVE after removing the "BSdismemberSkinInstance" entries
  3. In the other ground mesh file, start removing ONLY the "NiTrishape" branches the ground mesh files have. DON'T REMOVE ANYTHING ELSE.
  4. Now back in the armor mesh file, right click the "NiTrishape" branch that is the first armor piece and select "Block" then "Copy Branch"
  5. Now in the ground mesh file, right click on "0BSFadeNode " then select "Block" then "Paste Branch"
  6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for any more "NiTrishape" branches the armor mesh may have. Be sure to rename each branch you paste with its own unique name (you can call it whatever you want)
  7. Adjust the armor parts you just pasted to the near center of the XYZ axis by right clicking on any shape or branch then selecting "Transform" then "Edit", adjust the XYZ axis values until your satisfied with the shape's position. Memorize or copy down the XYZ axis values so that you can apply these values for any other shapes you may need to adjust.
  8. After adjusting, right click the shape or branch by selecting "Transform" then "Apply". Do this for all other shapes in any.
  9. Expand on the "NiTrishape" branch again then navigate to the "BSLightingShadderProperty" and expand that branch.
  10. Make sure ONLY these shader Flags are set <<<<Shader Flags 1 - SLSF1_Specular, SLSF1_Recieve_Shadows, SLSF1_Cast_Shadows, SLSF1_Own_Emit, SLSF1_Remappable_Textures, SLSF1_ZBuffer_Test>>>><<<Shader Flags 2 - SLSF2_ZBuffer_Write, SLSF2_Double_Sided (optional), SLSF2_EnvMap_Light_Fade>>>
  11. Repeat steps 9 and 10 for any additional NiTrishape branches there might be.
  12. Save your newly minted ground mesh file with a new appropriate name, add the new ground mesh via CK or TESVEdit then TEST! :)

Thanks again pajiman, also one last fix ONLY if you have Leolic armor installed as well:

wBel6f6.jpg

or you'll get this:

9ue8qGz.jpg

so delete that path if you have the issue, for all parts of the armor that has Leolic texture paths.

thank for the method :D

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived