lem1Ghr.jpg?1

YjCvCuq.jpg?1

nWx1RsH.jpg?1

REQUIREMENTS

HDT HighHeels System

This Outfit still have some problem make my game CTD very often

the author(Xemoses) said because this outfit have too many light source 

in my case : everytime I try to move cusor to circlet(in menu item) then CTD :s

then I request for anyone who can fix it and convert to 7base,7BCH, 7BO,UNPBO or other body types

and weight 0,if it possible :D

UPDATE!!

SATAN_MAID_OUTFIT_BODYSLIDE by Jimcarry

SATAN MAID OUTFIT Fixed Version by t3h0th3r

SATAN_MAID_OUTFIT fix v.02 by kofman77

1.Fix Detail by t3h0th3r

removed dependency on HDT high heels (you will now need NiOverride if you want heel effect)
reduced emmisive color multiplier from 10 to 1 (so you don't go blind with ENBs)
fixed some flags on the headgear
renamed Branches so they don't have bone node names
renamed root node to "Scene Root"

2.Fix Detail by kofman77

fix CTD when equipping the armor from the inventory screen

provide NiOverride and HDT Hi-Heels

UUNP Slider by Jimcarry

QYksRzF.jpg

ovN8gFK.jpg
6rjP6mu.jpg

FcgjxEi.jpg

Looks pretty good haven't installed it yet going through all the nifs deleting half of the texture paths out of them so that they are textures\armor\satan\cloth2.dds instead of e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\data\textures\armor\satan\cloth2.dds.

If Xemoses is new to modding it might be a good idea to pass on to them that there is no real reason to use that long of a texture path not to mention not everyone is going to have that pathway for their computer so it might cause problems for some people. I noticed it because I was trying to look at them in nifskope and noticed they were not rendering.

Looks pretty good haven't installed it yet going through all the nifs deleting half of the texture paths out of them so that they are textures\armor\satan\cloth2.dds instead of e:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\data\textures\armor\satan\cloth2.dds.

If Xemoses is new to modding it might be a good idea to pass on to them that there is no real reason to use that long of a texture path not to mention not everyone is going to have that pathway for their computer so it might cause problems for some people. I noticed it because I was trying to look at them in nifskope and noticed they were not rendering.

thank you :) I will tell him about that as reference for the future.

SATAN MAID UNPB+TBBP

Weigth 100 ONLY

iEcagWF.jpg?1

lem1Ghr.jpg?1

YjCvCuq.jpg?1

nWx1RsH.jpg?1

REQUIREMENTS

HDT HighHeels System

This Outfit still have some problem make my game CTD very often

the author(Xemoses) said because this outfit have too many light source 

in my case : everytime I try to move cusor to circlet(in menu item) then CTD

then I request for anyone who can fix it and convert to 7base,7BCH or 7BO,UNPBO

and weight 0,if it possible :D

Looks awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Btw, how did you make your girls look like that 0_0 It is amazing

I am wondering if the CTD's you talk about in your first post might be being caused by the gems on the boots and helmet. As I had the helmet cause a CTD just trying to wear it and the gems on the boot flicker from pink to white and the helmet gem goes from white to black or it disappears. I also had a save CTD trying to load the save while she was wearing the armor 1 time with the open console type in coc qasmoke then load game from there. 

post-25667-0-33499000-1449597486_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-15842900-1449597502_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-19808800-1449597516_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-48112400-1449597529_thumb.jpg

I played around with it in the clothing converter I also ran it through mesh rigger but something is messed up in it mesh somewhere. Under BSDismemberSkinInstance it lists butt and belly nodes are attached to the outfit but in game only the body bounces. I added a 2nd version to my .esp of one without the arm sleeves and white bib thing.

post-25667-0-47384900-1449597805_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-77061300-1449597821_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-15594100-1449597843_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-97718200-1449597863_thumb.jpg

I am wondering if the CTD's you talk about in your first post might be being caused by the gems on the boots and helmet. As I had the helmet cause a CTD just trying to wear it and the gems on the boot flicker from pink to white and the helmet gem goes from white to black or it disappears. I also had a save CTD trying to load the save while she was wearing the armor 1 time with the open console type in coc qasmoke then load game from there. 

I played around with it in the clothing converter I also ran it through mesh rigger but something is messed up in it mesh somewhere. Under BSDismemberSkinInstance it lists butt and belly nodes are attached to the outfit but in game only the body bounces. I added a 2nd version to my .esp of one without the arm sleeves and white bib thing.

thank you ;) 

so it gem .. at least know about what cause error.

Looks awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Btw, how did you make your girls look like that 0_0 It is amazing

technically my girl is the black hair other from JackHammer and Xemoses(Fox6000)

I use Adorable Face for her face.

Thanks mate! Is that body CBBE then?

In that pictures is UNPB but my favorite is 7BO or 7base :D

PkIcuUL.jpg

I did a bit more testing and it's definitely the helmet and boots causing the CTD's. I made 2 saves each one was wearing one of the outfits I converted but I left the boots and helmet off and no CTD loading the saves trying to load a save where my player is wearing the boots and helmet and then trying to load the save had a 100% CTD outcome.

Going to test and see if deleting the gems out of the nifs will have any effect or not.

*Edit 

Deleting out the gems from both the boots and helmet and then making 2 saves one wearing the boots the other wearing the helmet then closed the game and started it back up and tried to load the saves and as I was thinking the CTD's are being caused by those gems. With the gems deleted out of both the boots and helmet both saves loaded up with no problem though the helmet acquired a new problem mousing over it in the inventory list is now a insta CTD as soon as you touch it with your mouse pointer.

Meshes have "VertxexColors" in ShapeData and no ''VertexColorsFlags'' in 'BsDismemberSkinIns.' , ofcourse it will CTD. VClrs to no, or add a flag in BSDSI.
Also "Num UV sets" not 4096 but 1, tangent space maps will work only in 1 pass.Typical errors for armor newcommers.

Paj i also like this type of bikinis ;)

Meshes have "VertxexColors" in ShapeData and no ''VertexColorsFlags'' in 'BsDismemberSkinIns.' , ofcourse it will CTD. VClrs to no, or add a flag in BSDSI.

Also "Num UV sets" not 4096 but 1, tangent space maps will work only in 1 pass.Typical errors for armor newcommers.

Paj i also like this type of bikinis ;)

all those can be fix in nifskope?

and the bikini look promising too :P

all those can be fix in nifscope?

Yes you can fix that in nifskope. Also headgear doesn't need low and high weight meshes, because the weightslider isn't applied to the head, nor are any body sliders affecting the head, so helmets don't need to be converted.

Can you modify the Link to Jimcarry's conversion so it's clear it's UUNP (since Bodyslide alone kind of implies CBBE).

Also, have you heard of NiOverrride High Heels, this would allow dropping the HDT high heel requirement. If you like I can modify the esp, is the current plugin already weight slider enabled?

Also: nice "armor" :D

all those can be fix in nifscope?

Yes you can fix that in nifskope. Also headgear doesn't need low and high weight meshes, because the weightslider isn't applied to the head, nor are any body sliders affecting the head, so helmets don't need to be converted.

Can you modify the Link to Jimcarry's conversion so it's clear it's UUNP (since Bodyslide alone kind of implies CBBE).

Also, have you heard of NiOverrride High Heels, this would allow dropping the HDT high heel requirement. If you like I can modify the esp, is the current plugin already weight slider enabled?

Also: nice "armor" :D

If you don't mind please do it.also the error of the head part too :)

Archived