View File

I like "SexLab Eager NPC" mod, but i feel some disappointment with sex just started where actors stay and we have some mods with similar behavior. Will be better to travel with partner(s) to suitable place for "sexing", strip, demonstrate erotic pose for partner(s)...
Download "Strip Manager Demo" in addiction to main ("Strip Manager") mod. To allow dialogues go to MCM "Strip Manager (Demo)".
Initiate with "(SM) Can we talk in more private place?" (If you want threesome, after first NPC, pickup another NPC with "(SM) Please, follow me too" line). You may travel with partner(s) to suitable place, strip for him/her, demonstrate seduction pose (except female poses, for male PC two leito's animations are available too). After that you may transfer actions to another sex-mod, or use built-in functionality.
Animation Picker (disabled by default) allows you to choose animation type (blowjob, handjob, etc.) and after that an animation which you want to see exactly (if choosing are skipped with Esc, Tab, or Cancel - then animation will be randomly picked from previously displayed list).
If you choose picking by tags: first request will be for a string containing required tags (separated by ","); second request is for tags that have to be suppressed; at last you can choose that all requered tags will be used to filter or at least one of them.
In all cases if there will be no suitable for your request animations (as example, I do not know any "handjob" for threesomes) a random animation will be played.
After sex scene(s) - performed by other mod or with built-in - do not equip items via inventory menu, just speak with NPC again with choosing "(SM) Hope will see you again" dialogue line - it removes from player "stripped" magic effect and redress, same for NPC(s).

Also you can strip/unstrip self or NPC (that is under crosshair) with quick keys, just assign them in MCM.

In action you may see SM with using another my mod "Animals and Followers" (I'm working on update too).

Notes: Major problem is that UnequipItem() with flagged PreventReequip not work as intended - actors redress anyway, so I can use two ways: 1) remove item from NPC's inventory or 2) equip "fake" armor.
With removing and reequipping we may have problems afterwards - NPCs "loose" they armor. For example if via follower mod you change outfit to follower then after dismiss they seems OK, but if you meet them after some time they can be naked.
So I choose "fake" armor. But now SOS problem. To mark armor as revealing means to create dependancy to whole mod, but I hate this. So if you use SOS "vlkStripManagerSOS.esp" must be activated and placed after "vlkStripManager.esp".

SM works fine with "vanilla" armor. But for those (like I'm) who prefer multi-slot armors, items for stripping are divided by next slots and keyword-parts:

Slot(s)      Keywordpanties, skirts  49, 52       Pantiesbra              56           Bracommon wear                   Chestpiece, ArmorCuirass, ClothingBodyboots            37gloves           33helmets          31

Slots for panties(skirts) and bra may be redefined in MCM. With choosing "Not used" mod will ignore search by slots, and will use keyword sub-string parts for search only.
Also in MCM keywords for panties and bra may be redefined.
Panties and bra may also contain "common wear" keyword-parts: anyway they will be recognized by Panties/Bra keyword and/or by occupied slot.

Items that will not be stripped anyway if they has in keywords substrings:

1. "NoStrip" (or item is added to SexLab's "NoStrip" form list)
  2. "SOS_Genitals" on items that occupies slots marked for panties in MCM.
  3. If item present in own 'block'-list, tracked separately from SexLab. FormList "vlkSM_NoStrip" that may contain items that do not stripped by SM. This feature added because, for example, in my gameplay with "Animals and Followers" I use backpacks, and in wilderness I don't want to strip them from my follower with StripBodyEvt, but allow strpping them in animations. In MCM you can choose which items to mark as non-strippable by SM.
    For not doing useless stress to Papyrus, not used tracking of crosshair target. If you want to add NPC's armor to 'non-strippable', just open 'console', click on NPC, close console and go to MCM.

For modders:
Supposed for using in complex scenes when actors DO NOT redress after each SexLab animation, but only with ending whole scene. Also contains some aroused and seduce animations.
"Strip Manager" is similar to SerialStrip functionality based on Event system (means may be used without creating dependancies to this one) also all needed callbacks provided: starting, end stripping... etc.
Also SM based on ActiveMagicEffects that mean unlimited amount of Actors can be managed.
See vlkSM_Interface.psc about functionality.
With "strip all" event provided random stripping sequence, i.e. gloves-body-boots in all combinations, bra and panties always last.

Installation:
SM II may be installed separately from old version (if old version is used with "Maria" or "Animals and Followers" - no conflicts. Just uninstall old useless demo.
For now simple replacement (read Version History for notes). Run FNIS for Users.

De-installation:
Use mod manager.
Run FNIS for Users.
Clean save.

Upgrade:
SM II may be installed separately from old version (if old version is used with "Maria" or "Animals and Followers" - no conflicts. Just uninstall old useless demo.
For now simple replacement (read Version History for notes). Run FNIS for Users.

Requirements:
Always last versions of SKSE, SexLab, PapyrusUtils
UIExtensions for Demo module.
Optional:
SetVehicleFixPlugin (if not installed, disable in MCM using SetVehicle)

Licence note:
All sources and mod itself are free for everyone - do what you want, even not asking me. Except animaton files - ask authors (if they not positioning them as free). One restriction - do not allowed to ask money in any way (paid mods, donations,... etc.)

Credits:
Bethesda Game Studios
All LoversLab community
Ashal - SexLab, PapyrusUtil
SKSE team
SerialStrip creators
Aqqh - animations
Leito86 - animations
forgive me if forgot to note somebody ;)

Version History:
26 February 2017 v2.05

• Little improvements with redressing. If stripped NPC has no in inventory an item that was equipped while undressing, will be re-equipped nothing, enstead getting item from nowhere.

22 February 2017
Arcrives now have fo-mod functionality and contains all needed files, just select what you need while installation.

Demo Module 2.01

• Added. Two keys can be defined in MCM. One key for stripping Target at crosshair (or self, if no valid target under crosshair), another one for unstrip.

19 February 2017 v2.04

• Added. 'Standing strip feet' animation. Completely self-made, including the tool for creating animations in Blender. Yay!!! ;) Don't forget about FNIS.

21 December 2016 v2.03

• Fixed reset flags for StripTracked Ackors after UnStrip* events
  • Fixed stuck with StripAll event when some body parts already stripped.
  • Added "vlkSM_StripParts", "vlkSM_UnStripParts" events. Commanded to strip actor must have stored inside via StorageUtil integer with key "vlkSM_Parts".
    Passed value is interpreted as flags set to identify which items to strip (see StripStateFaction comments).
    SM will not remove stored value from actor.
    NOTE: Pass ONLY correct values for don't mess with StripTracking. For example, if used vlkSM_UnStripParts with command to unstrip Head, but Head IS unstripped XOR operator inside SM will set in TrackState wrong flag.

4 December 2016 v2.02

• Now added as new separate from SexLab's "NoStrip" formlist "vlkSM_NoStrip" that may contain items that do not stripped by SM. I added this because, for example, in my gameplay I use backpacks, and do not want them to be stripped with StripBodyEvt, but allow strpping them in animations. In MCM you can choose which items to mark as non-strippable by SM.
    For not doing useless stress to Papyrus, not used tracking of crosshair target. If you want to add NPC's armor to 'non-strippable', just open 'console', click on NPC, close console and go to MCM.
  • Added possibility to change keyword-searh patterns for Bra and Panty. This made mainly because old word "Bra" is too short. I know at least one "vanilla" keyword 'FavorBrawlEvent', even it related not to armors but Story Manager Events, will be better to avoid possible conflicts.

28 November 2016 v2.01
- Fix related to modders. With my stupid hurry I forgot to implement logic with UnStripAll Event. Now repaired.
27 November 2016 v2.00
- Completely rewrited "Strip Manager II" as v2.0. Consider it as beta. Error reports are WELCOME!
30 September 2015 (v1.09)
- Added "SexLabNoStrip" keyword to fake armors (except slot 51 - SexLab Strapon and slot 52 - SOS) to prevent unnecessary additional inventory scanning and script loading while animating. For update just replace previous version, no additional actions needed. If using SOS, update patch too.
5 August 2016 Strip (Demo) 0.01 - requires UIExtensions
- Added animation picker (disabled by default).
1.08 30 July 2016
- From "Strip Manager" removed all Demo-functionality. Now it in separate mod: "Strip Manager (Demo)".
Update notes:
1. Remove previous version comletely.
2. Install 1.08
3. Launch game.
4. Play some time.
5. Save
6. With http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/? clean your save.
- Strip Manager (demo) v.0.00 - Opening post updated, just re-read "users" section.
1.07b 18 July 2016
- Slots for Panties and Bra may be redefined in MCM. With choosing "Not used" mod just will ignore search by slots, and will use keyword sub-string parts for search only. Panties and bra may also contain "common wear" keyword-parts: anyway they will be recognized by Panties/Bra keyword and/or by occupied slot. Feedbacks with issues about not recognized items are welcome.
- Slightly redone demo strip and seduce dialogue - added some additional lines to allow scripts to perform scanning of weared items.
- Added traslation file-patterns.
1.06 07 March 2016
- Removed notifications about spell adding while PC undress
- Removed SetVehicle() calling to prevent actors scaling.
1.05 07 Feb 2016
- Instead spells used abilities that seems causes less bugs when ActiveMagicEffect occasionally dispels. For modders, if used events (as advised) no changes in interface. If used directly, use <target>.AddSpell(<Spell>) instead <Spell>.Cast(<caster>, <target>). For redress: <target>.RemoveSpell(<Spell>) instead <target>.DispelSpell(<Spell>)
1.04 - Stored keywords initialization every loading game instead mod init/update
- StripManagerSOS_Addon for SOS users to mark "fake slot 32 armor" as revealing. vlkStripSOS.esp must be in load order after vlkStrip.esp. Sorry, in MCM remains "Reset SOS", but it don't needed and will be removed with next update
1.02 - Hopfully fix for helmets
1.01 - Fix for revealing. After update use in MCM option "Reset SOS Revealing".
1.00 - Separate download with changing name from "vlkStrip" to "Strip Manager"
0.06 - MCM option to reaset "fake" armor revealing. Used in case of SOS reset/restart.
0.05 - Added check for "fake" armor as revealing. At first equipping by NPC some wierd effects may occur, but afterwards everything must be OK. Clean save recommended.
0.04 - Fix when hand gear becomes unequippable in inventory menu
0.03 - Initial Release

Interesting mod, hope to see it used by other mod authors. Great idea with seductive poses!

If you use stripping while dialogue, do not forget to check ON in MCM "Add Redress Spell". And after sex scene do not equip items via inventory menu, but use this spell

This has a great potential to become a major annoyance or limit possible uses - there may be many cases when scripted redress is not desirable or feasible, and forcing player to use a spell or even a hotkey is definitely not a righ way to go. Why not just listen to onItemEquipped and track certain slots/watch for certain keywords, and then, when condition is met, consider char no more "stripped" and self.dispel()? Ideally those slots should be configurable in MCM, and may be even keywords via some json.

Interesting mod, hope to see it used by other mod authors. Great idea with seductive poses!

If you use stripping while dialogue, do not forget to check ON in MCM "Add Redress Spell". And after sex scene do not equip items via inventory menu, but use this spell

This has a great potential to become a major annoyance or limit possible uses - there may be many cases when scripted redress is not desirable or feasible, and forcing player to use a spell or even a hotkey is definitely not a righ way to go. Why not just listen to onItemEquipped and track certain slots/watch for certain keywords, and then, when condition is met, consider char no more "stripped" and self.dispel()? Ideally those slots should be configurable in MCM, and may be even keywords via some json.

Dialogue is only for DEMONSTRATION. I do not plan to expand this. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Thats obvious)

Things I described is fw improvement, not just this particular usage example with dialogues. If you using some sort of tagging of stripped actors (like ME), then your FW should be able to detect when actor is no more stripped and act accordingly, without any external triggers/helpers/apicalls from user mods. This is one of the main points of FW - incapsulate boiler-plate code as much as possible.

Haven't yet looked at the code though, if such thing is already there - just nevermind

Thats obvious)

Things I described is fw improvement, not just this particular usage example with dialogues. If you using some sort of tagging of stripped actors (like ME), then your FW should be able to detect when actor is no more stripped and act accordingly, without any external triggers/helpers/apicalls from user mods. This is one of the main points of FW - incapsulate boiler-plate code as much as possible.

Haven't yet looked at the code though, if such thing is already there - just nevermind

Kernins, all ActiveMagicEffects have keywords so un/dress state can be easily checked without creating dependancy.

I do NOT plan to create things such SexLabFramework, because I know my nature - just at one moment, usually it happens too soon, I loose interest. ;)

At second, all possible actions must be done via mods that uses StripManager: if Actor in inventory receive a thing - one mod may want to equip new instead stripped; another - remain previously stripped; third - do nothing. They behavior can't be pre-planned in StripManager in any way.

StripManager just combination of great animations from Aqqh and Leito with stripping ability and delayed reequipping - nothing more.

Why I create this? For example, scene in Slaverun Reloaded where PC and Aela used in gangbang. For me it's very wierd for immersion that with every "round" all actors strip-fuck-unstrip-strip-fuck... I just redid scene with actors strip once at beginning and get dresed at end. And create this mod.

Tomorrow will be a small update: for some unknown reasons keywords stored globally with using StorageUtil disappears in my savegame. Maybe it was new PapyrusUtil (with SLFramework 1.61b) update or savegame cleaner? Anyway i will rewrite code to write keywords not while initialization/update, but with every gameload.

Kind Regars. Hope you understand my English ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

my character isnt striping all i see is end strip dialogue

Dialogue option - only for demonstration. Maybe you too quick click on dialogues branches (as I obviously do) and script, attached to dialogue don't scan all your clothings.

Correct way of working mod - only via scripting in scenes. To see how it works, try my "Animal and Followers" mod.

Or "Maria Eden Prostitution", even Zaira didn't mention that in OP - he/she did support for Strip Manager at beta stages of Maria and this support still remains.

@potato_master1. I don't know what to update! If you point me on new dress/undress or seduction animations I will include them ;)

Kind Regards

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a great mod you've made, but I have to ask, why are Strip Manager and Strip Manager Demo separate ESP files? Can't they be one module and then have unwanted features from the demo be enabled/disabled in the MCM?

It's done because "Strip Demo" is DEMO in all ways ;)

As you may notice "Demo".esp has no dependancy to "vlkStripManager.esp", and if main esp will be disabled, demo esp will loose functionality but won't cause CTD on load.

I'm glad that someone find it's useful for gameplay, but main purpose - example for modders: How to connect to "vlkStripManager.esp" functionality and use it on UNLIMITED amount of actors with only one restriction - actor must be 3DLoaded.

Kind Regards.

This is a great mod you've made, but I have to ask, why are Strip Manager and Strip Manager Demo separate ESP files? Can't they be one module and then have unwanted features from the demo be enabled/disabled in the MCM?

It's done because "Strip Demo" is DEMO in all ways ;)

As you may notice "Demo".esp has no dependancy to "vlkStripManager.esp", and if main esp will be disabled, demo esp will loose functionality but won't cause CTD on load.

I'm glad that someone find it's useful for gameplay, but main purpose - example for modders: How to connect to "vlkStripManager.esp" functionality and use it on UNLIMITED amount of actors with only one restriction - actor must be 3DLoaded.

Kind Regards.

Ahh, I see, so it's meant to hook into other mods in order to provide functionality.

Well I truly do hope that some mods integrate this, because it really is great.

Thank you for the response :)

Ahh, I see, so it's meant to hook into other mods in order to provide functionality.

Well I truly do hope that some mods integrate this, because it really is great.

Thank you for the response :)

At this moment I know only two mods that utilize "Strip Manager" functionality: "Maria Eden" - clients stripping, and my "Animals and Followers".

But they work woth old version of "Strip Manager" (that may be installed alongside with version 2 without any conflicts).

"Animals and Followers" will be updated soon, delay because i'm completely change all mod's functionality, it will be a commplete follower management mod like AFT or EFF.

About ME - I don't know zaira's plans, sorry.

Kind Regards

• 1 month later...

Can this mod be used with Sexlab defeat, or other sexlab mods that initiate sex? Or the only way to strip before sex is through the dialogue added by the mod?

You have asked a question like: can SexLab to be used with... ;)

'Strip Manager' itstelf can't do anything (like SexLab) without 'command' from another mod. Demo part ot SM does it.

If Goubo or some another mod-maker will include interactions with SM, 'course, answer 'Yes'.

As I recall Zaira in 'Maria Eden' had used SM 1.09 functionality for stripping clients (I don't know about current state of ME). My 'Animals and Followers' uses SM functionality, can't find free time for updating AF from beta for using SM II instead old SM 1.09. :blush:

Kind Regards.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Can anyone simplify what this mod does? Sorry I'm a little weak in the head and its kinda hard getting specific info from large blocks of texts.

I'm looking for something that completely overrides sexlab's and any other sexlab mods' stripping feature because most of the time I can't get them to work how I want to.