Mod Idea for how strippers and prostitutes could work for settlements

Niobia

I'm sure a ton of people have thought about this already, especially if they also play Second Life. I just felt like posting it any to get some ideas thrown around for the Geck or CK comes out.

Stripper Objects:

-These could be placed down that you assign settlers to. This causes them to dance on it whether it's a stripper pole, stripper dance table, or maybe even lap dance chair. This can also generate a little bit of caps. (sidenote, you could assign some settlers as recruits that go out and look for women or men to come work for your brothel(s)much like how the Supply line people wander around. Or you could have a Whore Beacon that recruits hookers, lol)

Sex Beds:

- You assign settlers to these beds, not just regular beds and they go to them and lay on them and "wait" for clients. Maybe even just stand around in the general area of the bed. Maybe it could cause them to walk around the settlement and look for other settlers to bring back to that bed, or couch, or maybe even car, lol

DJ Table: (non-adult idea, but might as well include it)

- You assign a settler to manage makeshift music area. This causes people come around the area and dance. Much like how having a bar causes NPCs to come around and sit down in near by chairs and eat/drink. Or how having a clinic causes NPCs to come by and sit down as if they're waiting to be treated. NPCs would come by at night and maybe dance, sit down and drink, walk home drunk. You could probably get the same effect by just having a special jukebox. so you dont have to assign a settler.

I figured this  would be a way to have these things in the game without relying on some super complicated framework. This way, when the sex frameworks does come out, they don't have to worry about stuff like letting the player turn settlements into brothels. Anyway, juuuust wanted to throw that idea out there hoping it catches a modder of the future's eye. I really want to start a brothel in one of my settlements because it's something i could see myself trying to do if the world ended. Because I'm NOT going out there to fight giant roaches and giant mutants!

Possibly mod the recruiting beacon to bring in the desired people. Customers, workers and or staff.

Dance floor, stripper pole and lap dance chair/couches for the strip clubs.

Hooker beds for the Red Light area  (workers in the window, red light and a bed)

Buskers trying to hustle people into the bar from the street (you avg settler types wandering about)

The Quo Vagis idea but taken a few steps further.

Build the entire settlement from the ground up as your one stop erotic area.

Separate area if you want chems.

Use of synths could be normal if Institute still alive, or as on the sly special thing if destroyed.

Critters could be open or hidden, given the questions posed in the game already.

Oh yeah, lots of fun can be had with this.

I'm sure some one will build such mod like settlements overhaul but let me still use the vanilla settings

dancing pole/floor/table/stage:assign settlement to dance on it, increase happines and attract people.

working beds:It's what you think it is and increase food and a special type of resource for player to build high level building

milk bar:place where mother's sell their milk. increase water and produce special drink

stands: floor with chairs. vistor will sit on it to watch dances or drink milk. you can assign settlement to serve them. attract more people

shower room: consuming water but keep your girls clean to increase your incoming

bath room: girls washing customers

animal mation: customers watch girls being fucked by other creature

As someone with way too many Devious Devices mods installed....

ALL the bondage furniture.

-Wooden (or more likely rusty steel) horse

-st. andrews cross

-stocks/pillory

-whipping post (assign a master/mistress, improves happiness. The beatings whippings will continue until morale improves)

-cages, on the ground or hanging (there's even some supermutant/raider lair art resources already in game that would work well)

-pony troughs for human livestock (ponygirls/boys) This could lead into a whole line of pony powered stuff!

-treadmill/hamster wheel/millstone style devices for pumping water, generating electricity

-as pack mules to replace provisioner brahmin

-specialized merchant stalls for kinky gear!

This could be something of a game changer for modders who previously would add custom merchants for their stuff in general.

stay on target...

DILDOS ON EVERY SITTING SURFACE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

seperate instance you can place outside of the building using the cellar door

That's really smart for all types of modded prefap locations. A buildable cellar door that leads to that area.

Just have to make sure only one door can ever be built or work out some way of controlling where the exit leads to.

I'm sure some one will build such mod like settlements overhaul but let me still use the vanilla settings

dancing pole/floor/table/stage:assign settlement to dance on it, increase happines and attract people.

working beds:It's what you think it is and increase food and a special type of resource for player to build high level building

milk bar:place where mother's sell their milk. increase water and produce special drink

stands: floor with chairs. vistor will sit on it to watch dances or drink milk. you can assign settlement to serve them. attract more people

shower room: consuming water but keep your girls clean to increase your incoming

bath room: girls washing customers

animal mation: customers watch girls being fucked by other creature

I love the idea with the showering and clean water. It makes perfect sense. Though, I'm sure plenty of people prefer their hookers dirty, lol

• 10 months later...

Just a suggestion, what about if an even where if your a male, you find yourself having to work and help run the strip club and if say a female given a drink that is drugged and starting a quest line where your made to work the tables, poles, and such while trying to earn freedom and avoid whippings/spankings.

I'm sure a ton of people have thought about this already, especially if they also play Second Life. I just felt like posting it any to get some ideas thrown around for the Geck or CK comes out.

Stripper Objects:

-These could be placed down that you assign settlers to. This causes them to dance on it whether it's a stripper pole, stripper dance table, or maybe even lap dance chair. This can also generate a little bit of caps. (sidenote, you could assign some settlers as recruits that go out and look for women or men to come work for your brothel(s)much like how the Supply line people wander around. Or you could have a Whore Beacon that recruits hookers, lol)

Sex Beds:

- You assign settlers to these beds, not just regular beds and they go to them and lay on them and "wait" for clients. Maybe even just stand around in the general area of the bed. Maybe it could cause them to walk around the settlement and look for other settlers to bring back to that bed, or couch, or maybe even car, lol

DJ Table: (non-adult idea, but might as well include it)

- You assign a settler to manage makeshift music area. This causes people come around the area and dance. Much like how having a bar causes NPCs to come around and sit down in near by chairs and eat/drink. Or how having a clinic causes NPCs to come by and sit down as if they're waiting to be treated. NPCs would come by at night and maybe dance, sit down and drink, walk home drunk. You could probably get the same effect by just having a special jukebox. so you dont have to assign a settler.

I figured this  would be a way to have these things in the game without relying on some super complicated framework. This way, when the sex frameworks does come out, they don't have to worry about stuff like letting the player turn settlements into brothels. Anyway, juuuust wanted to throw that idea out there hoping it catches a modder of the future's eye. I really want to start a brothel in one of my settlements because it's something i could see myself trying to do if the world ended. Because I'm NOT going out there to fight giant roaches and giant mutants!

I think that's actually a brilliant idea if you think about it.

We can already assign beds to specific settlers. It would make sense if a prostitute assigned to have her own bed, would *always* take customers to that bed, instead of scanning for a nearby bed and hoping to reach that before someone else sleeps on it. It's one of the things that always annoyed me in Skyrim, that prostitutes would always take "whatever" bed is nearby, even a clutter sleepingbag laying in a corner, instead of one of the nice beds in a sideroom, simply because the sleepingbag happened to be closer or something.

So, for anyone making a prostitution mod, I really ask to take this consideration, maybe make it an option, like:

Prostitute: uses her own bed (which is always available if she has one )/ uses nearest bed / works clients on the spot (ground)

For followers and player characters prostituting, simply default back to "nearest bed" if an owned bed is not found within the same cell.

• 4 months later...

Archived