Thanks to all who have been catering to the reading impaired during my absence. Below an excerpt from the mod description page:

Download both split archives then extract them with 7zip by opening the .001 it will extract the contents of both archives. You can also right click the .001: 7zip > "Extract to: ". Repack the resulting folder and add it as a regular mod. Alternatively MO users can drag the resulting folder directly into their mods folder (Mod Organizer\mods\). Word of advice, if you add both split archives to MO, it will only extract the first part and you will miss half of the items.

I don't really know what else i should write, since it's obvious that whoever gets a problem with the archives didn't read shit.

Thanks to all who have been catering to the reading impaired during my absence. Below an excerpt from the mod description page:

Download both split archives then extract them with 7zip by opening the .001 it will extract the contents of both archives. You can also right click the .001: 7zip > "Extract to: ". Repack the resulting folder and add it as a regular mod. Alternatively MO users can drag the resulting folder directly into their mods folder (Mod Organizer\mods\). Word of advice, if you add both split archives to MO, it will only extract the first part and you will miss half of the items.

I don't really know what else i should write, since it's obvious that whoever gets a problem with the archives didn't read shit.

For two part archives:

copy /b filename.7z.001+filename.7z.002 filename.7z

For three part archives:

copy /b filename.7z.001+filename.7z.002+filename.7z.003 filename.7z

(for x part archives, follow the pattern)

Also works perfectly for combining split files.

Not that the people who didn't read will see or do this but for those who do read...

@minidorf - You may be experiencing issues with your browser, loverslab servers (which have been under sporadic maintenance), or your internet connection not allowing the full files to be obtained.  I can personally vouch that the hosted files are complete.  I also found that if you are running chrome and have added the extension "Data Saver", many standard downloadable files will not complete despite the correct downloaded filesize being shown. You can either disable it if you have it, or you can try with another browser and see if your situation is fixed. Good luck.

Im sorry for the noobish question, but this is the only bodyslide mod i give a fuck about. (No other piercing mods for UNP HDT)

I extracted the mods to the appropriate folder in Bodysliders, and then did a batch build.

This is my first time using bodyslider, are there any other steps I need to take to get the mod to work?

• 2 weeks later...

i did all that and it fixed it, it all showed up but its slightly misaligned to my body, im using dimoized unp body + bodyslide and theyre slightly off how do i fix this, ive tried to uninstall everything (even skyrim) re-installed  only put unp body ,xpsme by groovtama,  your mod , and bodyslide + the hdt stuff and still its slightly off, what should i do?

and yes i did set the bodyslide to uunp unp hdt

and yes i did download the new weightslider download on page 2 you put

First I found the original ah1 and newmiller. 

I was wishing for HDT & BSL, especially after seeing the beautiful neck/breast and waist/labia small chains.

But on my custom racemenu body - the vanilla mods just looked terrible being so mismatched.

And then i found this.  It was like Christmas!

So finally broke down, made the time and figured out how to bodyslide for my already made racemenu bod.

Afterwards, I checked out many of the piercings. 

All had bodyslided perfectly into place.

Thank you very much t3h0th3r for putting this all together.  And one esp :)

Oh yes, and your 2 part zip instructions were clear from the beginning.

Once you go UUNP HDT special -- you just plain need it. :heart:

First I found the original ah1 and newmiller. 

I was wishing for HDT & BSL, especially after seeing the beautiful neck/breast and waist/labia small chains.

But on my custom racemenu body - the vanilla mods just looked terrible being so mismatched.

And then i found this.  It was like Christmas!

So finally broke down, made the time and figured out how to bodyslide for my already made racemenu bod.

Afterwards, I checked out many of the piercings. 

All had bodyslided perfectly into place.

Thank you very much t3h0th3r for putting this all together.  And one esp :)

Oh yes, and your 2 part zip instructions were clear from the beginning.

Once you go UUNP HDT special -- you just plain need it. :heart:

Thanks for the praise, you are welcome!

of course lol i thought that was implied

It might not be the alignment. But infact the problem that not all the piercings were converted.

Debugging unfortunately is a lot of asking obvious questions, because one might miss something if we just go by assumptions, so I just wanted to make very sure :)

Can you give me an example of an item (item-ID, name in game) that's not converted?

It's been a while since i touched the files, but i'm pretty sure everything should be converted. Do you have any set installed as standalone maybe? Those would not end up converted you'd also get duplicates. You can also check in the Bodyslide files (xlm or the folders) if the item in question shows up there...

of course lol i thought that was implied

It might not be the alignment. But infact the problem that not all the piercings were converted.

Debugging unfortunately is a lot of asking obvious questions, because one might miss something if we just go by assumptions, so I just wanted to make very sure :)

Can you give me an example of an item (item-ID, name in game) that's not converted?

It's been a while since i touched the files, but i'm pretty sure everything should be converted. Do you have any set installed as standalone maybe? Those would not end up converted you'd also get duplicates. You can also check in the Bodyslide files (xlm or the folders) if the item in question shows up there...

Let me take a look.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having trouble opening the outfits (in BS) in MO to compile them.. I have to manually type the group .xml because not all the files in the virtual Data folder show up. After manually opening the .xml in the Group Manager I have no way to move the outfits from the .xml's list to Bodyslide's list.

I've only ever used Bodyslide to tweak fully nude bodies so I think I have a very shoddy understanding of how outfits work here. I also can't find a damn tutorial on loading the list.

anyone have any pointers?

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is just a conversion, but is it possible to give these items their own HDT physics on top of everything else? I'm talking free, dangling physics like the earrings by bbdlqek1 on Nexus. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63920/?

I'm not necessarily asking for it to be done, just whether or not it would be possible considering the other HDT elements. It would really complete the look of some of the items, especially the AH1 set.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know this is just a conversion, but is it possible to give these items their own HDT physics on top of everything else? I'm talking free, dangling physics like the earrings by bbdlqek1 on Nexus. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63920/?

I'm not necessarily asking for it to be done, just whether or not it would be possible considering the other HDT elements. It would really complete the look of some of the items, especially the AH1 set.

I've spent a great deal researching this, since i also wanted to add physics to some piercings. The answer sadly is: there's no easy way, maybe there's no way at all.

Apparently the HDT breast bones of the skeleton (which are vectors, so they have a direction) or whatever are set up the wrong way around. Changing it at that point in time would have broken all and any HDT anims we have and nobody really want that, least of all @Groovtama who would have had to deal wit the fallout of such a change. You would have to make a custom HDT rig for the piercing and somehow anchor it onto the breast bone. In contrast, the earrings aren't really anchored to any skeleton bones, at least none that are already affected by HDT physics.

This is pretty much my layman understanding, but i trust if there was a way @Groovtama would have pointed me in the right direction, as he's not opposed to such pervy shenanigans ;)

Thank you very much for this conversion. It's most appreciated.

You're welcome.

I've spent a great deal researching this, since i also wanted to add physics to some piercings. The answer sadly is: there's no easy way, maybe there's no way at all.

Apparently the HDT breast bones of the skeleton (which are vectors, so they have a direction) or whatever are set up the wrong way around. Changing it at that point in time would have broken all and any HDT anims we have and nobody really want that, least of all @Groovtama who would have had to deal wit the fallout of such a change. You would have to make a custom HDT rig for the piercing and somehow anchor it onto the breast bone. In contrast, the earrings aren't really anchored to any skeleton bones, at least none that are already affected by HDT physics.

This is pretty much my layman understanding, but i trust if there was a way @Groovtama would have pointed me in the right direction, as he's not opposed to such pervy shenanigans ;)

Thank you very much for this conversion. It's most appreciated.

You're welcome.

Nah, theres no need to use physics.... imo its just too much work and time spent just to add a small feature.

They are just perfect the way they are :)

• 1 month later...

I have a weird issue with the piercings not going on the nips. they just hang slightly above and dont move with the breasts.

I batch builded everything (the 3 sets) and I'm using 7bo preset that came with the all-in-one animated pussy UUNP BS2 files.

I have a weird issue with the piercings not going on the nips. they just hang slightly above and dont move with the breasts.

I batch builded everything (the 3 sets) and I'm using 7bo preset that came with the all-in-one animated pussy UUNP BS2 files.

Sounds like your BSL files are not right or getting to the right directory.

Bodyslide it with UUNP-special (or UUNP-HDt) and the UUNP-7BO preset.

If still not, maybe there is no.tri (not right position) and no weights (not moving with breasts).

First step manually check where files should be and where they actually are.

When I used to use HDT, seems to remember all these all worked great.

OP did super- great job.