Hentaijin, Newmiller, and Shazhar for their original mods
Lother for the HDT Piercingsets 2.6 for Bodyslide
Skeuomorph for the CBBE HDT Set
Herman777 several fixes

Everyone involved with Outfit Studio/Bodyslide and Unified UNP:
Caliente, Cell, Stuffed_Bunny, Chronotrigger77 and BringTheNoise

HydrogensaysHDT and Groovtama for their work with HDT physics

Does not require the original mod.

Download both split archives then extract them with 7zip by opening the .001 it will extract the contents of both archives. You can also right click the .001: 7zip > "Extract to: ". Repack the resulting folder and add it as a regular mod. Alternatively MO users can drag the resulting folder directly into their mods folder (Mod Organizer\mods\). Word of advice, if you add both split archives to MO, it will only extract the first part and you will miss half of the items.

You will have to batch build all items with Bodyslide or nothing will show up in game. If you have never used BS/UUNP before i don't recommend starting with this mod (also please don't post bugs until you are certain you didn't screw up the Bodyslide installation).

It's a grand total of 120 items, while i tried to do it as good as possible, i didn't test each and every item. If you encounter bugs (item not showing, texture not showing), try to be as precise as possible ("Name of the Item/Color" as it shows up in game is enough "newmiller golden piercing" is not).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/06/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Latest versions of: Bodyslide2/UUNP, XPMSE3, HDT PE or SMP
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

A heads up/warning/disclaimer:

Some nipple piercings, rings in particular, may get more or less distorted (pretty obvious, because intead of circular rings you get potato shaped ones), depending on what body/weight combo you select. Rule of thumb: the closer to the extremes the more distortion (top heavy bodies like UNPB/Oppai, Manga just to name a few).

There is a way to get around this, but it's very tedious and includes a lot of work. Something I'm not going to be doing for 120 items times 70 sliders.

On the plus side: This is something that can done for individual sliders/items, so if you are not happy with a certain item for a certain body/slider you are welcome to go thru that process and if provide me with those better sliders I'll add them back to the mod (assuming the result is indeed better than what we already have :P).

I can post a short description on how to do this if anyone's interested.

Update:

I'm looking into streamlining the mod, so all color variants use the same mesh, so adjustments have only to be done once per model (also much smaller archives).

Well I got a problem.I have batched build all the sets but ingame when a piece of armor is equiped (cuirass) then the piercings don't show.The weird thing is that, the first time i batched build all the sets they worked perfectly but when I made a small change in the sliders then they stopped showing up in game when the cuirass in on.

Can I find them in game or do I need to use the  console to get them?

Maybe, iirc the newmiller stuff can be crafted at a forge, the other 2 mods i don't know (since i never  actually used them). It should be the same as with the originals.

Upload the whole archive to mega.nz instead, then post the link here. I don't want to put up with installing 7z trial again just for this, it's annoying.

http://www.7-zip.org/is freeware- not trialware.

lolwut since when? i can clearly remember using it some years ago on a trial. nevermind then, thanks for the info.

You are probably confusing it with WINRAR which does the trialware thing and doesn't hold a candle to 7Zip anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Spent a few hours last night with this updating all the old newmiller bits and pieces I had to get them working nicely with my UUNP custom body, everything went great and the addition of belly nodes to the navel piercings means that they now stay where they are meant to be during animations,  thanks a lot for your work.

Would you mind adding that short description on how to correct the sliders for an item please :P Haven't gotten around to it yet but soooon.

I haven't forgotten about it, I'm just being lazy :D

Spent a few hours last night with this updating all the old newmiller bits and pieces I had to get them working nicely with my UUNP custom body, everything went great and the addition of belly nodes to the navel piercings means that they now stay where they are meant to be during animations,  thanks a lot for your work.

You are welcome :)

Would you mind adding that short description on how to correct the sliders for an item please :P Haven't gotten around to it yet but soooon.

I haven't forgotten about it, I'm just being lazy :D

You are welcome :)

I've only given it thought a couple times :P. Tried doing a bodyslide conversion for UUNP HDT of the empire coat but totally out of my skillset with it's custom skirt bones.

• 2 weeks later...

When I installed it, some of the folders were empty, and indeed, it seems that I am missing some pieces that were present in the original mod, such as Newmiller's breast piercings.

Yes this serves 2 purposes:

1. Archives are less than half in size
  2. Mod users will notice they forgot to build it for their body of choice and won't report imagined misalignment

When I installed it, some of the folders were empty, and indeed, it seems that I am missing some pieces that were present in the original mod, such as Newmiller's breast piercings.

Did you build the meshes in bodyslide?

What he said, you need to build the meshes with Bodyslide2 (2.8d at least). If you use MO the build meshes will land in overwrite, you can merge them back to the mod, or just leave them there.

These sets are great, t3h0th3r. Thank you very much for working on them.

I might possibly have found a problem with some of the SED7 nipple rings, though, assuming I didn't screw up somewhere. I rebuilt everything to check, and tried building for a couple of different bodies as well, but the result was the same. It seems that for all the items with the name beginning "NippleRing" the position will always be for a max weight body, which results in the rings floating in front of the nipples at lower weights.

Here are some pictures to show which rings I mean and what it looks like with the UUNP 7BO preset:

post-701366-0-72710500-1452373700_thumb.jpgpost-701366-0-86431000-1452373705_thumb.jpgpost-701366-0-78352400-1452373708_thumb.jpg

It happens for all colour/gem varieties of those particular rings, although every other item fits perfectly. I think the mesh name for these specific silver ones are "SED7_CBBE3_fGNP_silver_0/1"

And yes, I know, min weight 7BO is still ridiculously huge.