Clothing and armor for Fallout 4

Everything looks fine except the Red Sox outfit. I'm using GRRL. GRRL makes any vanilla outfit look busty; anything that uses the vanilla body.

post-111270-0-10748900-1452382164_thumb.png

So far it's the only non-CBBE outfit I've seen that doesn't look right. See dat ass? As much as I like seeing it, I want the skirt to leave something to my imagination. Tried to fix it up in outfit studio, but the mesh I see in it looks very wrong, and I don't really feel like learning BS or OS again. This is for the vanilla body?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I've made a CBBE conversion of the Ruined Vault Suit (first person hands fix included): ruined-vault-suit-cbbe.zip

post-167931-0-24002600-1495989399_thumb.jpg

But I don't know how to make this BodySlide sliders thing, so it's only for my custom preset: NUCLEAR Nude BB-21196-.zip

I spent an hour trying to figure out how it's made, but still have no idea. I hope someone with knowledge will make a proper conversion.

@Aleanne, I hope you don't mind people using your work? And btw, thanks for this mod, I absolutely love it!