Clothing and armor for Fallout 4

Thanks for doing this! I can't install it because I do NOT want to lose (replace) my already-modded uber-sexy cat-suit-looking black Vaultsuit.

post-378788-0-17202400-1449448380_thumb.jpg

Any chance you would make a version with just the dresses without replacing my Vaultsuit?

Thanks for doing this! I can't install it because I do NOT want to lose (replace) my already-modded uber-sexy cat-suit-looking black Vaultsuit.

Any chance you would make a version with just the dresses without replacing my Vaultsuit?

If you click on the green download button, you'll see 2 files. One for the suit, the other for the dress (shdress-nonreplacer.7z).

The latex prewar dress didn't really fit my preferences so I altered the textures a little. The belt is now black and it now has black buttons. I've also included a normal map, though I'm not sure if it actually works but it seems to. Figured I'd share this in case anyone else wants it.

Latex Prewar Dress Alt Textures.rar

post-34161-0-67291900-1449793874_thumb.jpg

Also, the heels always show up as the light green ones and I have the feeling that's not intentional since the texture looks to have changed the heels to black. I'm not sure if this is a bug only for me or if it can't be fixed without the CK (I'm sure it can though). It would be nice to have matching heels to go with this dress.

Also, the heels always show up as the light green ones and I have the feeling that's not intentional since the texture looks to have changed the heels to black. I'm not sure if this is a bug only for me or if it can't be fixed without the CK (I'm sure it can though). It would be nice to have matching heels to go with this dress.

Didn't noticed that. It's the material file which is incorrect for the shoes sub mesh (still referencing the green texture). I uploaded a patch to correct that. Your retex shouln't be affected.

ruined vault suit + vault booty mesh + more tears

vault booty normal map not included

By vault booty you mean cbbe? Or theres a new mesh?

Can't be sure what the OP means, but the Booty mod for the vault suit works with CBBE so there's no clipping. I'm only going from my own experience though. So he might be talking about those maps for the vault suit working with the other textures on the vault suit. Like I'm using CBBE with a black vault suit which has the booty normal maps and it works nice. 

Can't be sure what the OP means, but the Booty mod for the vault suit works with CBBE so there's no clipping. I'm only going from my own experience though. So he might be talking about those maps for the vault suit working with the other textures on the vault suit. Like I'm using CBBE with a black vault suit which has the booty normal maps and it works nice. 

Actually i just need to know if that file have the vaultsuit with cbbe body mesh underneath, because it looks like by the boob size.

Edit: The suit is cbbe but the legs and arms textures are popping out evrywhere.. Where did you find that black suit?

Actually i just need to know if that file have the vaultsuit with cbbe body mesh underneath, because it looks like by the boob size.

Edit: The suit is cbbe but the legs and arms textures are popping out evrywhere.. Where did you find that black suit?

The black one is on the nexus. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/419/? works with the current CBBE, but I installed this too http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4908/? with the breasts. Works well.

My guess is that the suit you think is having clipping issues is the one described as the "ruined" one, so it's like torn and the skin is showing underneath?

original ruined vault suit uses vanilla mesh.

i switched it with the mesh from this mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4908/?

the normalmaps from the above mod are not included in the rar file so you might want to pick them 

i also edited the vaultsuit texture a bit

Probably not. I mean, with CBBE, I expect to see a flood of new outfits and conversions from Skyrim, of a higher quality than anything I could ever produce. And I never figured out all this bodyslide stuff.

Body slide is kind of annoying so I can understand that.

Though I appreciated and loved your work, so thank you for your commitment.

Pardon my question. I have been trying to use the Vault uniform texture of this mod with the CBBE model and it looks amazing inside Bodyslide. However, even after building with Bodyslide, inside the game it looks like a cross between the original texture and the new one.

Please excuse my hijacking the thread. Since it is about this particular mod, which I really like and would love to see support CBBE, I thought it would be relevant.

Thanks to the OP for this mod, personally I think you are selling yourself short. You did a great job with these.