[WIP] Fallout 4 CumTec

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm late to the party but the best approach would be to actually cum on a piece of glass or clear plastic, then photograph the jizz over some type of green screen or lit sheet.  Using a photo manipulation tool, one can then produce a grayscale image. The grayscale can determine the alpha transparency and the remaining pixels may be used to create a color controlled diffuse. Multiply to standard skin shade and voila, you have a pasteable jizz glob which can be reused or even textured to quads.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
On 12/6/2015 at 3:41 AM, genericuser27 said:

post-110867-0-15782300-1449366206_thumb.jpg

CumTec

Intro:

Ideally CumTec is going to be used after scenes in SexTec, it will apply cum textures in the appropriate places (hopefully more than one layer may be applied). Although I'm not sure if SexTec will recognize if a scene ends internally or externally I have the textures for both situations (anal, vaginal, and the mouth). It will also have heavy/medium/light variations, either the user will be able to pick which one they want or there will be a layered/bukkake system (Ideally but I will have to learn the new scripting language for the FO4 CK). I went ahead and started to make textures because I know people will enjoy it!

Note:

This will become a mod later on when SexTec comes out or it might just be a resource to be used in SexTec, at the moment I'm not sure. All this is at the moment is a combination of textures that can be combined together. Also side note when the creation kit comes out, it may take awhile for me to release a stable version of the mod (I've had some scripting experience in the past but it has been awhile and the CK will use a new type of language compared to FONV and FO3.

Done:

*Light variation: belly, face, mouth(Internal), vagina, vagina(Internal), butt crack, butt, anal (internal), breasts, back

*Medium variation: belly, face, mouth(Internal), vagina, vagina(Internal), butt crack, butt, anal (internal), breasts, back

*Heavy variation: belly, face, mouth(Internal), vagina, vagina(internal), butt crack, butt, anal (internal), breasts, back

In progress:

*Scripting- I have ~60% for the base mod done. (I'm waiting on some resources like NIOveride for fallout 4)

To do list:

*Ghoul (glowing cum)

*Wait for Fallout 4 Creation Kit/SexTec

*Normal maps (I have absolutely 0 experience with these) 

*Scripting for the creature cum

Maybe list:

*Different shades of cum from different creatures

Hide contents

Ghoul/Mutant: glowing

Deathclaw: grey/black

Insects: orange/green

Aliens:  blue

*Scipting for washing/staining (not guaranteed)

Suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

*Cum stained clothing with "cleaning system"

Reveal hidden contents

The longer/more cum is on the actor the more cum gets on their clothes (probably not armor), it will remain there (it will look dried up) until the player washes it.

I was thinking of adding a modifcation to clothing that would give it the cum stained texture. You could craft a "clean" (abraxo cleaner + purified water) that will make it go back to normal (transparent texture), otherwise the clothing will have the "cum stained" mod that will make it look dirty. Hopefully I can get it to remove the "cum stained" mod when the player attaches the "clean" to give you plastic, dirty water or something.

Suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

I'm thinking about adding this to Skyrim until the FO4CK comes out, because skyrim uses the same papyrus (I've started scripting and I would like to test some things).

Light:

Reveal hidden contents

post-110867-0-04443000-1449596172_thumb.jpgpost-110867-0-95493600-1449596172_thumb.jpg

Medium:

Reveal hidden contents

post-110867-0-96874500-1449344592_thumb.jpg post-110867-0-96257800-1449591255_thumb.jpg post-110867-0-86287200-1449591256_thumb.jpg post-110867-0-36253200-1449593388_thumb.jpg

Heavy:

Reveal hidden contents

post-110867-0-58070600-1449633611_thumb.jpgpost-110867-0-06279200-1449633608_thumb.jpgpost-110867-0-58299900-1449633609_thumb.jpgpost-110867-0-70984000-1449633610_thumb.jpg

If you guys have any requests go ahead and post bellow. I'm up for any discussion about CumTec!

Change Log:

Reveal hidden contents

12/8/2015

Retouched all textures going over missing spots

-

12/7/2015

Added higher quality medium variation

Completed light, medium, and heavy higher quality conversions

-

12/6/2015

Added heavy variations of: belly, mouth(Internal), vagina, vagina(internal), butt crack, butt, anal (internal), back

Improved texture quality for the heavy variation

Improved texture quality for the light variation

-

12/5/2015

Broke up textures on the butt to cheeks and crack

Broke up facial textures into facial/internal

New forum

Finished some heavy textures

12/4/2015

Added light variation of facial

Added medium version of cum on the ass (external) and vagina (external)

Added new logo!

-

12/3/2015

Created Light Texture Pack (Screenshots are above), this includes:

Belly, back, butt, ass (internal), pussy, pussy (internal), and breasts. 

-

12/2/2015

Start of Mod

where can i download the mod :v