[WIP] Fallout 4 CumTec

• 3 months later...

I think for robots it should be violet pink or bright pink maybe with glow maps the idea being that robots are built for human comfort and should have fake jizz that doesn't look human but isn't too intimidating, it could more romantic looking,if it were black it would look too much like oil, also maybe synths should have a different color from robots

I think for robots it should be violet pink or bright pink maybe with glow maps the idea being that robots are built for human comfort and should have fake jizz that doesn't look human but isn't too intimidating, it could more romantic looking,if it were black it would look too much like oil, also maybe synths should have a different color from robots

Pink would be female Gen 3 & 4 Synths, purple for male Gen 3 & 4 Synths, robot might be black and oily or depend on the payload, a robot could be loaded with practically any type of semen or nanite gel.

I'm pretty sure the normal map application that people used for Skyrim works with normal maps for Fallout 4 too.

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_normal_maps_for_your_own_Skyrim_character_mods

(Skip to "Baking the Normal Map")

You just link to the body model, then the cum textures, and it makes a normal map for you. Then, make a _m file (I don't know what exactly they are), and that is what will determine how reflective it is. The darker a part of the _m texture is, the less it reflects, and the lighter it is, the more it reflects. So just make it greyscale and lighter where you want the cum to be shinier, and darker where you want it to be less shiny, then pitch black for anywhere the cum isn't.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

You could add this mod to Boston breeders, even though it does not have sex scanes in it, only textbox sex, it would go in nicely as those people that has it would apreciate cum on their characters afters sex

You could add this mod to Boston breeders, even though it does not have sex scanes in it, only textbox sex, it would go in nicely as those people that has it would apreciate cum on their characters afters sex

There should be a different cum texture from squirting/female ejaculation.

yeah, i sign that :)

I remember in Skyrim, the cum texture that was applied after squirting was the same as the male cum texture.

They should be different.

Female ejaculation tends to be relatively very clear.

There should be a different cum texture from squirting/female ejaculation.

yeah, i sign that :)

I remember in Skyrim, the cum texture that was applied after squirting was the same as the male cum texture.

They should be different.

Female ejaculation tends to be relatively very clear.

Yes but unfortunately its not very noticeable then, a transparent white would be good with a more opaque milky white for semen.
  • 1 month later...

Well, Four Play is up now, and it has sex anims. Is there a version of this to download and overwrite the female texture at least? =O Just curious. ^_^ Or... ya know, something.

Seconded.

@vane000:

There is a custom event named animation_over in Four-Play that you can listen for.

Dumb question : Couldn't you just use some localized effect that F4 uses when it makes characters and items wet during rain ? 

You know, make it a very limited spot with cum texture not water .. 

Just asking, i dont have any idea about F4 modding so feel free to make fun of me :D 

Dumb question : Couldn't you just use some localized effect that F4 uses when it makes characters and items wet during rain ? 

You know, make it a very limited spot with cum texture not water .. 

Just asking, i dont have any idea about F4 modding so feel free to make fun of me :D

I'm pretty sure Bethesda's state-of-the-art Wetness feature is just adjusting the shininess of the skin/ armor's existing specular map - it doesn't actually overlay it with anything 

For face at least though, the author can probably take advantage of the face tattoo/ scar/ spot overlays.

Not sure what to do with the body, a FX shader perhaps.

• 4 weeks later...

We need to have a different cum texture for female ejaculations.

In Skyrim, the female squirting mods applied the same male cum texture onto the player character or on NPC's.

This is wrong.

The female cum texture should be more of a filmy substance.

In Skyrim, the female squirting mods applied the same male cum texture onto the player character or on NPC's.

This is wrong.

You've posted this like four times. Relax. Unless you plan to do it yourself?

This is wrong.

You've posted this like four times. Relax. Unless you plan to do it yourself?

I think if he writes it with ALL CAPS, then someone will see it ;-)

• 2 months later...