[WIP] Fallout 4 CumTec

post-110867-0-15782300-1449366206_thumb.jpg

CumTec

Intro:

Ideally CumTec is going to be used after scenes in SexTec, it will apply cum textures in the appropriate places (hopefully more than one layer may be applied). Although I'm not sure if SexTec will recognize if a scene ends internally or externally I have the textures for both situations (anal, vaginal, and the mouth). It will also have heavy/medium/light variations, either the user will be able to pick which one they want or there will be a layered/bukkake system (Ideally but I will have to learn the new scripting language for the FO4 CK). I went ahead and started to make textures because I know people will enjoy it!

Note:

This will become a mod later on when SexTec comes out or it might just be a resource to be used in SexTec, at the moment I'm not sure. All this is at the moment is a combination of textures that can be combined together. Also side note when the creation kit comes out, it may take awhile for me to release a stable version of the mod (I've had some scripting experience in the past but it has been awhile and the CK will use a new type of language compared to FONV and FO3.

Done:

*Light variation: belly, face, mouth(Internal), vagina, vagina(Internal), butt crack, butt, anal (internal), breasts, back

*Medium variation: belly, face, mouth(Internal), vagina, vagina(Internal), butt crack, butt, anal (internal), breasts, back

*Heavy variation: belly, face, mouth(Internal), vagina, vagina(internal), butt crack, butt, anal (internal), breasts, back

In progress:

*Scripting- I have ~60% for the base mod done. (I'm waiting on some resources like NIOveride for fallout 4)

To do list:

*Ghoul (glowing cum)

*Wait for Fallout 4 Creation Kit/SexTec

*Normal maps (I have absolutely 0 experience with these) 

*Scripting for the creature cum

Maybe list:

*Different shades of cum from different creatures

Ghoul/Mutant: glowing

Deathclaw: grey/black

Insects: orange/green

Aliens:  blue

*Scipting for washing/staining (not guaranteed)

Suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

*Cum stained clothing with "cleaning system"

The longer/more cum is on the actor the more cum gets on their clothes (probably not armor), it will remain there (it will look dried up) until the player washes it.

I was thinking of adding a modifcation to clothing that would give it the cum stained texture. You could craft a "clean" (abraxo cleaner + purified water) that will make it go back to normal (transparent texture), otherwise the clothing will have the "cum stained" mod that will make it look dirty. Hopefully I can get it to remove the "cum stained" mod when the player attaches the "clean" to give you plastic, dirty water or something.

Suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

I'm thinking about adding this to Skyrim until the FO4CK comes out, because skyrim uses the same papyrus (I've started scripting and I would like to test some things).

Light:

post-110867-0-04443000-1449596172_thumb.jpgpost-110867-0-95493600-1449596172_thumb.jpg

Medium:

post-110867-0-96874500-1449344592_thumb.jpg post-110867-0-96257800-1449591255_thumb.jpg post-110867-0-86287200-1449591256_thumb.jpg post-110867-0-36253200-1449593388_thumb.jpg

Heavy:

post-110867-0-58070600-1449633611_thumb.jpgpost-110867-0-06279200-1449633608_thumb.jpgpost-110867-0-58299900-1449633609_thumb.jpgpost-110867-0-70984000-1449633610_thumb.jpg

If you guys have any requests go ahead and post bellow. I'm up for any discussion about CumTec!

Change Log:

12/8/2015

Retouched all textures going over missing spots

-

12/7/2015

Added higher quality medium variation

Completed light, medium, and heavy higher quality conversions

-

12/6/2015

Added heavy variations of: belly, mouth(Internal), vagina, vagina(internal), butt crack, butt, anal (internal), back

Improved texture quality for the heavy variation

Improved texture quality for the light variation

-

12/5/2015

Broke up textures on the butt to cheeks and crack

Broke up facial textures into facial/internal

New forum

Finished some heavy textures

12/4/2015

Added light variation of facial

Added medium version of cum on the ass (external) and vagina (external)

Added new logo!

-

12/3/2015

Created Light Texture Pack (Screenshots are above), this includes:

Belly, back, butt, ass (internal), pussy, pussy (internal), and breasts. 

-

12/2/2015

Start of Mod

Figured out how to get the face textures to be clearer! I just had to change the textures to the "2" option for the different parts of the face with slm 14.

attachicon.gifheavycum1.jpg

I took a minute to try radioactive shading too (for creatures of course!)

attachicon.gif2015-12-05_00006.jpg

More greener fro radioactive :)

Actually does this work over clothing if for example we made a version for covering the lower body after wading through radioactive sludge or a pond of semen :)

I would say instead of more green for the ghoul cum to make it more white but add a green glow effect instead. So it would actually glow slightly in the dark.

I'll keep this in mind. I'm planning on finishing the heavy textures today. And throughout the week I'll try to add more shine to all of them. Then I'll move onto the creatures.

What shade do you guys think for mirelurks? I think an orange maybe? Orange could also for for insects I imagine.

I found some pretty cool semen/cum styles for Photoshop that might help you out. Credit goes to RMan from ULMF.

Don't have photoshop sadly, I might end up getting it though.

Got it and I've started to improve the texture qualities, thanks!

Finished the heavy variations, looks like she has been having fun.  ;)

post-110867-0-12114500-1449635001_thumb.jpg

post-110867-0-64420900-1449635002_thumb.jpg

post-110867-0-52199600-1449635003_thumb.jpg

I increased the texture quality on medium textures.

post-110867-0-62009600-1449546562_thumb.jpgpost-110867-0-35395900-1449546561_thumb.jpgpost-110867-0-79085100-1449546559_thumb.jpg

I also have a survey, which one(s) of these would you guys like to see, name the creature it would belong to also. The opacity can be changed to make them more transparent, I quickly made an example for loverslab user's opinions. 

post-110867-0-42856000-1449547239_thumb.jpg

Did you mention how you apply the texture to the model yet?

I was thinking of an additional tattoo/clothing layer that doesn't interfere with the basic skin and tattoos.

If you make it a skin replacer it would mean people can't just use a skin mod.

If you make it a tattoo it would overwrite current tattoos.

So a new layer sounds like the best solution to me.

(might be a redundant question)

Did you mention how you apply the texture to the model yet?

I was thinking of an additional tattoo/clothing layer that doesn't interfere with the basic skin and tattoos.

If you make it a skin replacer it would mean people can't just use a skin mod.

If you make it a tattoo it would overwrite current tattoos.

So a new layer sounds like the best solution to me.

(might be a redundant question)

When the creation kit comes out I plan to make it layered over the skin, and ideally over other layers too. I'm not sure if that is possible yet though.

I also have a survey, which one(s) of these would you guys like to see, name the creature it would belong to also. The opacity can be changed to make them more transparent, I quickly made an example for loverslab user's opinions. 

attachicon.gifcolortest.jpg

Which would correspond to the glowing test you posted previously? That would probably work for ghouls.

5 might work for supermutants, as they HAVE to have green. That may be a bit too vibrant though. Mutant hounds should probably be a similar colour to supermutants.

I don't think yellow would be a good idea. it would probably look like pee, and while I'd be happy with that most probably wouldn't.

Sample 2 might work for deathclaw. they need to have something intimidating. A very dark green could be good too.

Orange like you mentioned earlier might work for mirelurks. It's a bit odd, but for some reason I can definitely picture it fitting.

We'll have to see what happens with radscorpion sex, but it should be a toxic purple, especially if the animations involve the stinger.

Not sure if this has been clarified yet, but would having sex with multiple creatures leave the different colours layered over one another? Or would we just have the most recent creature's cum?

Which would correspond to the glowing test you posted previously? That would probably work for ghouls.

5 might work for supermutants, as they HAVE to have green. That may be a bit too vibrant though. Mutant hounds should probably be a similar colour to supermutants.

I don't think yellow would be a good idea. it would probably look like pee, and while I'd be happy with that most probably wouldn't.

Sample 2 might work for deathclaw. they need to have something intimidating. A very dark green could be good too.

Orange like you mentioned earlier might work for mirelurks. It's a bit odd, but for some reason I can definitely picture it fitting.

We'll have to see what happens with radscorpion sex, but it should be a toxic purple, especially if the animations involve the stinger.

Not sure if this has been clarified yet, but would having sex with multiple creatures leave the different colours layered over one another? Or would we just have the most recent creature's cum?

1) Yeah they are vibrant in the screenshot just for the ease of sight. They will be more transparent than the screenshot, don't worry.  :D

2) Ideally you will be able to stack on textures on the body. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that or not. If I can then yes ...the body will be a rainbow  ;) but of course for those not wanting the different shades of cum I'll upload a white only version.

I'd create the yellow anyway, just don't link it to a creature, somebody is bound to want a pee covered option anyway, damn that just made me think of brown too :P

What happens if clothes are worn too is this under or over them?

I'd like there to be a MCM menu that the player can decide on. I imagine at the worst it only does one or the other, at the best the clothing will have its own tracker over time. For example if the player had the heavy texture on their face the breast area would go from light, medium, to heavy over time. I'm probably going to need help with an option like that though. 

Hmm... I love that idea! That you would have to wash it or something? So I'm thinking only the base layer of clothing maybe? Maybe an additional plugin that adds another mod slot that adds an additional texture layer to clothing. The recipe to clean could be 1 purified water + abraxo cleaner. I know in the vanilla game muffled combat armor arm pieces are only available as random loot drops, they can't be modded onto them (the muffled piece is only for the legs) I wander if it would be possible to make the modification just "dirty water" or something else ;) I could use the first textures I released because they weren't as "wet" looking as the current ones.

Wearing clothes over cum sounds...icky. ;V

Maybe have a debuff for doing so? I dunno, might promote showing.off the decorated goodies?

I think having cum stains in game would be hilarious... and immersive... :lol: The debuff would be cool, but I'm not sure everyone would want it. 

I'd create the yellow anyway, just don't link it to a creature, somebody is bound to want a pee covered option anyway, damn that just made me think of brown too :P

What happens if clothes are worn too is this under or over them?

I'd like there to be a MCM menu that the player can decide on. I imagine at the worst it only does one or the other, at the best the clothing will have its own tracker over time. For example if the player had the heavy texture on their face the breast area would go from light, medium, to heavy over time. I'm probably going to need help with an option like that though. 

A MCM menu so the player could assign the color to each of the creatures they want? If that is what you mean that would be fantastic. Me personally I would prefer white for everything but aliens and ghouls and the later would preferable just be white with a green glow.

I would say bonus if this could be tied into a bathing mod. So the cum texture would stay on until the character bathed.