Fallout 4 mods I want to make

Loogie

I've spent a pretty significant time with Fallout 4 and have a good idea of what sorts of mods I want to make. That being said, I will not have the time to make them all. So, I'm going to put them all down here - feel free to steal the ideas and run with them. Some of these are simply ideas for encounters instead of full-fledged mods. I will put everything that's a quest spoiler into spoiler tags.

Minutewomen - Minuteman Replacer

Minuteman main quest spoilers in here.

At this most basic, it makes all the Minutemen women and makes their outfits revealing. The only males left under this scheme would be Preston and Sturges - and if I could find a voice actress intrepid enough to redo all of Preston's lines, I'd be happy to gender-swap that character.

Of course, instead of things proceeding as normal, they go hilariously wrong. The castle battle is won by the mirelurk queen - and it the humans get to stay, but so does it, and it uses the girls as incubators for its eggs. When synths or Brotherhood attack later, that means the mirelurk queen is on the Minutewomen's side - but if the queen is defeated, it's a win for the opposing side and either the Institute or Brotherhood now owns the Minutewomen organization, using you as the point of contact to carry out their will.

Something else I'd like to do is with the settlement building. If you're sent out to secure a settlement full of raiders, they're initially friendly and can be talked to. If you submit to them, you get the settlement with them as settlers and have to send them slave girls. You also have the option to kill them and take over prior to this like in vanilla. If you get a mission to kill raiders or ferals that are causing problems for a settlement, you can do one of two things. If it's ferals, you can bang them which will calm them and they're no longer a threat. If it's raiders, you can submit and they move into the settlement that sent you and then enforce their will on the locals.  This way, you can make brutal, raider-controlled settlements while still being able to build there. A raider settler will automatically add 1 to defense because that's all they know, and they can't be assigned jobs (unless female, and I'll get to that in a bit). This idea will necessitate me removing all child actors from settlements that have them, but only one farm springs immediately to mind.

Sexy Settler settlement expansion

Adds new structures, furniture and jobs to settlements to bring in passive and active income. It will require animations of the type that will most certainly be made. The features would be:

- Special beds you can assign settlers to so they become prostitutes.

- Objects, like stripper poles and whatnot, you can assign strippers to.

- Milking machines to generate milk for food and something to trade at shops, ala Mad Max: Fury Road.

- A prefab brothel/strip club for people who don't want to take the time to make their very own.

- Waitress/waiter/bartender jobs for the strip joints. Can also be compelled to please a customer as they sit at their table.

- Gambling, if possible with the engine limitations.

- The player can whore/strip/serve customers if they want.

- Customers who generate out in the world and come into the settlement for the sexual services. Some might decide they like it so much that they'll stay.

These, combined with the ability to make your own buildings, should lead to some amazing things.

The Silver Cock-Shroud

Silver Shroud side-quest spoilers in here.

This mod would add an option that goes badly during every Silver Shroud confrontation. Every discussion with a bad guy, if picking the dialog trail leading to it, would end in a rape or reluctant consent of the player. The quest would advance, and the bad guy would continue to operate. This would culminate with a sort of "walk of shame" where you're allowed to walk freely through the hospital while you and companion/s exchange sexual favors with the raiders. At the end, you'll get to be gangbanged in the final room in exchange for Kent's life, which shatters any illusion he had that this was still a good idea or that you were making positive change. The main quest "reward" is that raiders now recognize you as a pass-around girl/boy and will be more inclined to try and fuck you if they see you out and about rather than attack you.

The Fuck Zone

This will turn the Combat Zone into a place with interaction rather than yet another downtown Boston shooting gallery. The Combat Zone is under raider rule. Instead of being used as a cage fighter, Cait and other girls are instead used as whores and to put on sex shows - a fate the player and any vanilla or mod added female companions will experience as well.

Tara Astlin Companion

Lost Squad quest spoiler.

In the Lost Squad quest, instead of dying Tara Astlin is still alive and has been kept as a sex toy by feral ghouls for years. You can send her to a settlement to get cleaned up and get used to being around regular people again. Once she's at a settlement, she's recruitable as a companion. She does not want to rejoin the Brotherhood for a variety of reasons, and there is sidenote to the Lost Squad quest where she insists you tell the Brotherhood she passed away. Her reasoning is she doesn't want the shame of everyone knowing what happened to her, an anger at the Brotherhood for getting her into the situation, and a realization she is not military material. Will probably need a voice actress for this one. Romancing her will give a perk that boosts the duration of fusion cores.

Weird Science

A rogue Institute scientist has setup a lab in the Commonwealth and has mysterious and awful backers. He wants to make his own Gen 3 synths that are the perfect sex slaves, and he needs copies of brain waves, DNA and behavioral data to do it. The player and any female companions with her get to be the test subjects. I have nothing concrete for this aside from that. I'm not going to go into the territory of them turning you and your friends into fuckbots - the Institute is all about making copies to replace people. In this case, the guy is about making copies to sell to interested parties to be uncomplainingly used for foul sex acts. Three ideas I want to play around with are a sex-crazed synth copy of Piper ruining her reputation in Diamond City while you're captive, and I want this guy to be in ownership of a synth gorilla. I also want the player to randomly run into sexbot copies of their character and friends in raider holds and the like.

Small quests/changes to vanilla encounters/ideas too broad to be fleshed out mods

- Possibly in the Fuck Zone quest, I want to make some sort of abuse break Piper's spirit so she's not upset with you when stealing and eating chems and being a dick in dialog and whatnot.

- Some sort of enslavement scenario with super mutants. Maybe a breeder-type mod and somehow Institute super mutants are not infertile, simply only composed entirely of males?

- Raider enslavement scenarios. Too many opportunities to pass up.

- A quest from Scribe Neriah either involving banging animals directly or one that requires you to research animals and get unexpectedly banged by them.

- An option to offer Magnolia caps for sex instead of romancing her.

- A mod making a new brothel in Goodneighbor, or a quest to turn Hotel Rexford into one to turn the business around.

- An option to "comfort" the vault-tec salesman after sending him to a settlement.

Random spoilers:

- An Institute quest that accidentally gets you banged by the synth gorillas.

- Offer blowjobs to the drug dealers outside the diner to resolve the situation peacefully.

- When Cade asks if you've ever had sex with a non-human, give an option to say yes.

- In the Big Dig, offer the guard a blowjob to release Mel.

Confidence Man spoilers:

- Fail the Confidence Man quest by banging the raiders in exchange for the Bobrov brother's life - you get to go on the adventure, and get all the XP, while keeping the same non-assertive Travis on the radio.

- Immediately passing the Confidence Man quest by fucking Travis instead of doing the elaborate song and dance in the Dugout Inn.

- Blow Travis's mind after directing Scarlett to his trailer by convincing Scarlett to let you join them in a three-way.

Something else I'd like to do is with the settlement building. If you're sent out to secure a settlement full of raiders, they're initially friendly and can be talked to. If you submit to them, you get the settlement with them as settlers and have to send them slave girls. You also have the option to kill them and take over prior to this like in vanilla. If you get a mission to kill raiders or ferals that are causing problems for a settlement, you can do one of two things. If it's ferals, you can bang them which will calm them and they're no longer a threat. If it's raiders, you can submit and they move into the settlement that sent you and then enforce their will on the locals.  This way, you can make brutal, raider-controlled settlements while still being able to build there. A raider settler will automatically add 1 to defense because that's all they know, and they can't be assigned jobs (unless female, and I'll get to that in a bit). This idea will necessitate me removing all child actors from settlements that have them, but only one farm springs immediately to mind.
Sexy Settler settlement expansion

Adds new structures, furniture and jobs to settlements to bring in passive and active income. It will require animations of the type that will most certainly be made. The features would be:

- Special beds you can assign settlers to so they become prostitutes.

- Objects, like stripper poles and whatnot, you can assign strippers to.

- Milking machines to generate milk for food and something to trade at shops, ala Mad Max: Fury Road.

- A prefab brothel/strip club for people who don't want to take the time to make their very own.

- Waitress/waiter/bartender jobs for the strip joints. Can also be compelled to please a customer as they sit at their table.

- Gambling, if possible with the engine limitations.

- The player can whore/strip/serve customers if they want.

- Customers who generate out in the world and come into the settlement for the sexual services. Some might decide they like it so much that they'll stay.

These, combined with the ability to make your own buildings, should lead to some amazing things.

I like that a lot. Settlements have a lot to offer our depraved perverted minds bwuahahahahah! Thought that crossed my mind: I feel like when I recruit people for settlements, I just end up with more men than women. Maybe there's a way to assign male settlers to be "recruiters" to replace the Settlement Beacon. They would be kind of like the provisioners that run supply lines between your settlements, but instead they only recruit women to your settlement, so you don't end up with bad RNG and a strip club filled with guys jerking it off to a single chick.

The Silver Cock-Shroud

Silver Shroud side-quest spoilers in here.

This mod would add an option that goes badly during every Silver Shroud confrontation. Every discussion with a bad guy, if picking the dialog trail leading to it, would end in a rape or reluctant consent of the player. The quest would advance, and the bad guy would continue to operate. This would culminate with a sort of "walk of shame" where you're allowed to walk freely through the hospital while you and companion/s exchange sexual favors with the raiders. At the end, you'll get to be gangbanged in the final room in exchange for Kent's life, which shatters any illusion he had that this was still a good idea or that you were making positive change. The main quest "reward" is that raiders now recognize you as a pass-around girl/boy and will be more inclined to try and fuck you if they see you out and about rather than attack you.

What I really like about this is the idea that you walk up and try to be all badass and threatening and then you just get shoved to the ground and used repeatedly. Something I might add to it is that once the quest is over, you have the option to become an official whore/prostitute and can give "Silver Slut Calling Cards" to people to let them know you're open for business. Once the C.E. and everything is out, maybe we could get a modified Silver Shroud outfit to truly make you the Silver Slut. Perhaps, just the trenchcoat with an open version?

The Fuck Zone

This will turn the Combat Zone into a place with interaction rather than yet another downtown Boston shooting gallery. The Combat Zone is under raider rule. Instead of being used as a cage fighter, Cait and other girls are instead used as whores and to put on sex shows - a fate the player and any vanilla or mod added female companions will experience as well.

Yes. Fucking. Please. I was so upset when I saw the Combat Zone in the Fallout 4 trailers and I thought, "Oh, this is going to be like the Pitt and I can interact with Raiders and fight for caps!" Nope. Just another place I walk into and have to shoot everybody. That's probably one of the most disappointing things in the game for me. Turning it into a fuck zone can only help.

Small quests/changes to vanilla encounters/ideas too broad to be fleshed out mods

- Possibly in the Fuck Zone quest, I want to make some sort of abuse break Piper's spirit so she's not upset with you when stealing and eating chems and being a dick in dialog and whatnot.

You should make it more than just stealing and chems. I feel like she should inherently dislike it when you spread your legs for anybody and everybody in the Commonwealth who wants it. She's a bit of a goody-two-shoes sometimes so I think that would fit with her character. You know, until she's raped into submission in the Fuck Zone and accepts the slut in her heart and cock in her pussy.

- A quest from Scribe Neriah either involving banging animals directly or one that requires you to research animals and get unexpectedly banged by them.

- When Cade asks if you've ever had sex with a non-human, give an option to say yes.

lol.

- A mod making a new brothel in Goodneighbor, or a quest to turn Hotel Rexford into one to turn the business around.

Can't go wrong with brothels. Love me some brothel simulators. Fallout 4 being the perfect game to add it to.

Great ideas overall. Love it. Can I expect these ideas to be part of the Fallout 4 Tryout equivalent? Or just the beginnings of stuff that you want to throw in individually? Tryout was always my absolute favorite mod in Sexout. It's really more the roleplay that turns me on instead of the seven dicks being shoved up my PC's ass.

Great ideas overall. Love it. Can I expect these ideas to be part of the Fallout 4 Tryout equivalent? Or just the beginnings of stuff that you want to throw in individually? Tryout was always my absolute favorite mod in Sexout. It's really more the roleplay that turns me on instead of the seven dicks being shoved up my PC's ass.

Thanks for the feedback!

An equivalent to Tryout as Tryout works now wouldn't exactly work in Fallout 4, due to the fact you can't talk to bad guys. Whatever I work on will have a different name. I'm most drawn to the settlement idea and the idea of the Minutewomen. Something I'd love to do is gender-swap Preston, and I may go ahead with that even without a voice actress. Then you'd get to see Presley Garvey go from staunch believer in the true Minutemen into the debauched parody you make of it.

Thanks for the feedback!

An equivalent to Tryout as Tryout works now wouldn't exactly work in Fallout 4, due to the fact you can't talk to bad guys. Whatever I work on will have a different name. I'm most drawn to the settlement idea and the idea of the Minutewomen. Something I'd love to do is gender-swap Preston, and I may go ahead with that even without a voice actress. Then you'd get to see Presley Garvey go from staunch believer in the true Minutemen into the debauched parody you make of it.

Yes, of course. Not a copy of the mod entirely over. So much has changed that it would be impossible in Fallout 4. Although I think you could potentially fix the "talking to bad guys" problem with the Intimidation perk at the top of Charisma tree since it pacifies them and the last rank is "you can give them specific commands." Although I'll tell you right now that I actually hate that last rank because it makes people act like your companions and it's really hard to use in the middle of a firefight. For SexTec purposes it could probably be remade to be "Seduction" or something like that and "pacifying" one person would drop agro of all the enemies in the area. Kind of like the Harmony spell in Skyrim.

Or did you mean "can't talk to bad guys" as in you literally can't initiate dialogue with them?

Whatever the case, I like where you're headed overall. Except if I'm being honest, the Mirelurk Queen idea could be more than a little funky to pull off. I just can't figure out how it would work in regards to dialogue, lore, or mechanics. Or maybe it's just because this game has born a hatred of mirelurks within me hahaha fuck mirelurks. With shotguns, not literally.

Way I envision the mirelurk queen going is it has an ovipositor it uses on a girl, then a mirelurk king goes in for the insemination.

I haven't used the intimidation perks. I meant that the bad guys seem to have no dialog with the player - it's not like NV where I can talk to Legion and Powder Gangers.

sooo many possibilities.  Building/running such a wonderful place could end up as it's own mini-game.

Must of course be able to set trade routes to your regular settlements. This would generate customers and workers.

Will want something (quest?) to hire guards, possibly staff as well.

Question is, should this be built as a totally new thing, or take over an existing building. (both, quest choice?..)

I do know those 2 annoying whiners in Sanctuary are going to end up in such a place.

Probably in a cage.   Gagged.

:)

Honestly, I am looking forward to see if most if not all of the devious device mods get ported over to Fallout 4, I really want to be the dick who A: Locks piper in chastity, or Cait is sick of me hitting on her and does it to me, really kinky shit like that makes the games fun to play for me, that's the only reason I play Skyrim (Devious Devices) that is.

So far, I am not reallly sure if there are any actual mods I'd like to see other than the obvious settlement overhauls

Yeah, Combat Zone was lame. Walked in, seeing the display of rulebreakers, nobody attacking me, so I thought: Nice, I can maybe trade or whatever,

But no, they just haven't noticed me yet. Some more steps and i get shot at....

Maybe the player can work his/her way to the top. At some point own the place. (You know, previous owner goes missing, etc.)

• 1 month later...

When I was 13 playing EverQuest, I remember laughing with my friend about a hyper-realistic version of it where you can fuck pixies and elves, getting them pregnant and then having little hybrid kiddies that you'd level up as other characters. I had no idea that this would be a reality as I got older. xD

Archived