Caliente announced...

XunAmarox

uh hello, i got this very odd thing wrong with my game when i downloaded this mod. It morphed the underwear when wearing now cloths all over my body and it looks fucking weird as hell. can someone tell me what to do.

ObliterateKids, it looks like you did not install CBBE correctly. It's missing the body textures and is mixing vanilla with CBBE. Did you use Nexus Mod Manager to install it? It's the easiest way to install it correctly as it gives you a nice menu to walk you through the steps, and it puts everything where it belongs.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Jensern. I apologize, but because I actually altered people's projects I do not believe I have the right to upload the changes. However, I would be happy to step you through something if you get stuck changing anything on your stuff. I also recapped the steps I used in the video above.

AbeLincoln55105 kudos396 posts

"Hey everyone,

Sorry about the lack of updates lately, but I recently started a second full-time job and am trying to get through grad school at the same time. I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to make any new material or updates for quite some time, so I'm changing the permissions on all my mods so anyone can use and re-release them however they want. If, instead, someone is interested in becoming a co-author of these, just let me know and I'll get you added right away. I'd hate to see these mods to fall behind even more than they already have."

Thought you might like to know this. he hasn't updated everything in awhile and this is posted on his armors series here. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8936/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D8936%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Hi, BCarmine. It is still against my ethics to hijack an artist's work. However, I sent a private message to Abe Lincoln offering to send him my project files conversion if he wants it.

The only outfit so far that has worked for me is the Misty Pokemon outfit. I must be doing something wrong. Either that or not all outfits are capable or supporting physics? One or two times I had jiggle but the boobs clipped and the clothes did not move. I read that I shouldn't conform to all if the outfit has a reference and I tried that but it wasn't working. 

Hi, Jensern. I apologize, but because I actually altered people's projects I do not believe I have the right to upload the changes. However, I would be happy to step you through something if you get stuck changing anything on your stuff. I also recapped the steps I used in the video above.

AbeLincoln55105 kudos396 posts

"Hey everyone,

Sorry about the lack of updates lately, but I recently started a second full-time job and am trying to get through grad school at the same time. I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to make any new material or updates for quite some time, so I'm changing the permissions on all my mods so anyone can use and re-release them however they want. If, instead, someone is interested in becoming a co-author of these, just let me know and I'll get you added right away. I'd hate to see these mods to fall behind even more than they already have."

Thought you might like to know this. he hasn't updated everything in awhile and this is posted on his armors series here. http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8936/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D8936%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Hi, BCarmine. It is still against my ethics to hijack an artist's work. However, I sent a private message to Abe Lincoln offering to send him my project files conversion if he wants it.

The only outfit so far that has worked for me is the Misty Pokemon outfit. I must be doing something wrong. Either that or not all outfits are capable or supporting physics? One or two times I had jiggle but the boobs clipped and the clothes did not move. I read that I shouldn't conform to all if the outfit has a reference and I tried that but it wasn't working. 

If the breasts are moving but the clothes are not, it sounds like you're failing to copy the bone weights with physics to the clothes.  On the topic of the Abe Lincoln stuff, though, that's got a physics version now. I also noticed a growing number of mod authors including Ralfetas and some others are also including physics versions in their clothing. If you're having trouble adding it yourself, at least you'll start seeing the physics put in for you more and more.

Just as i finished my post asking about the dismemberment of CBBE bodies i ran into this post of ousnius:

Some unfortunate news about the dismemberment.

Currently it looks like the dismemberment system of the game doesn't like the high poly count of CBBE, so it's not possible to make it work. We would need to completely re-create CBBE (and all outfits) with way less vertices, which is not something we're going to do.

This could either be an unintentional limitation or bug that Bethesda never ran into, because they don't have that detailed meshes. In any case, unless something about that fact change, it looks like CBBE will never have dismemberment, since we can't remake it.

This issue saddens me. I'll have to deal with the break of immersion.

• 1 year later...

Archived