Having problems with CHSBHC, CBBE, and UNP.

winvonpwnenstine

Ok, from the looks of it When I try to install any of the three mods listed in the topic the textures take but the undies stay on and the physics don't work. I know for a fact I'm not using the never nude ones. To be honest with you, The only one I care about is CHSBHC, But it seems like the only part of that mod that works is the skin textures. The body proportions stay the same and I can't get naked. I made sure to download the NMM friendly versions and they still didn't work. I even tried manual installing (with the files that were meant for manual install not the NMM ones) and that didn't work either.

Cherry, I love your mod. And I would love it more if I could get it to work.

So, has any one had this problem? How do I fix it?

Additional information:

My "data files" Option in the launcher is not greyed out.

I am on the newest Skyrim patch. (1.5 something something I believe)

I am running Skyrim through steam.

I currently only have 2 mods in my mod folders and am running off a fresh install.

I am running NMM ver 16.4.

I own the hard copy of Skyrim so if it would help to not install it to Steam I can do that.

All right, I think that covers everything. Now can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? This is going to drive me up the walls.

PS: Is there supposed to be a plug in installed with it? Because I can't see it on the list. (pic related)

I've never used nexus mod manager. Perhaps you should simply manually install the files. There's literally only two folders in the zip file (the rest are all pictures and other useless things unless you're a modder).

Simply extract the stuff from Cherry's zip and take the Textures and Meshes folders and paste them into the Data folder. Overwrite everything. And then done. Everything should work fine.

On a side note make sure to post threads like this in the technical help section instead of the mod discussing section. It helps keep the forums clean.

I've never used nexus mod manager. Perhaps you should simply manually install the files. There's literally only two folders in the zip file (the rest are all pictures and other useless things unless you're a modder).

Simply extract the stuff from Cherry's zip and take the Textures and Meshes folders and paste them into the Data folder. Overwrite everything. And then done. Everything should work fine.

On a side note make sure to post threads like this in the technical help section instead of the mod discussing section. It helps keep the forums clean.

I did try that. It didn't work. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong? Can you explain it step by step for me? I'm pretty sure I did it right... But it didn't work so obviously something is up.

And I'll make sure to post it there next time.

fuck I'm dumb. All right I got it working. Wow that sucks :/ NMM used to be able to do this now I'm going to have to to do them all manually. Oh well. Thanks dude.

manually installing mods is the only Effective way to install mods, its not difficult and takes 2 seconds. i wouldnt worry about installing mods manually in the slightest. it also helps you to understand the file structures and hopefully you will be able to mix and match the best parts from mods to make a very good skyrim experience. personally nmm should never be used as it mostly guesses where your skyrim game is installed and programs are only as good as their creators. 'Nexus' being terrible means you get terrible results.

Archived