Guest ffabris
View File

Ayleid Citadel Gay

NOTE: I consider this mod completed. I have no plans to make further changes, other than fixing any bugs which may be reported.

Requires
This mod requires the mods below, as well as any that they depend on.

Recommended

What This Does
All NPCs are now male, and gay. The children's room has been converted to an adult "playroom", and all children's items (that I found) have been removed. New (optional) NPCs added, to lounge around various pools.

NPCs now strip on entering an area with a pool, rather than only when entering the pool itself. I also replaced some of the idles near pools, from sitting crosslegged, to laying, and added some that the player can use as well. Fast travel is now possible from inside the citadel, the lord's chambers, and the barracks. The ruins have been replaced with a "dungeon", which you gain access to if you opt to have a master. No other changes to the build. (And I haven't changed the price of the Lords Chambers, nor will I.)

The housecarl is no longer a potential follower, since he serves the important function of enabling/disabling new optional aspects of this mod:
- a bunch of "hotties" who mainly lounge round the various pools, and at the tavern;
- the ability to purchase a pair of dogs you can, uhm, have fun with.

Change Log
2015-11-16 - 1.0
No change at all with respect to 0.2. I just changed the version number, so I can call it finished.
2015-11-03 - 0.2Beta
Stripped out the master and related quests completely. This removes the dependency on Zaz and Devious Devices. The play room has been converted to a simple room for 6 followers. You an still ask the housecarl for the "hotties" and dogs. Hopefully nothing is broken now.
2015-11-02 - 0.1Beta
Initial release

88x31.png NOTE: This mod is released under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike. In other words, feel free to make changes to the mod in any way you like, and upload the changed version. You do not need to ask permission. If you do so, you must credit me, and your version must be free. Further, you also need to credit any other mods used as resources, including those used in my original. Your own creation must in turn be released under these same conditions.

Standard Disclaimer

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Nap was here. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free number before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. If the flow controls supplied are not installed, this unit will not operate properly. Keep out of reach of children. When this set is used with other equipment, if the picture is not stable or the buzz sound is heard, try to change the mutual position of relevant equipment or take enough distance between them. This unit not labeled for retail sale. Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine. Close cover before striking. Mind the gap. No merchantability expressed or implied. Parental discretion is advised. Sold as a novelty item only. Although robust enough for general use, adventures into the esoteric periphery may reveal unexpected quirks. Not available in stores. May cause abdominal cramping and loose stools. Vitamins A, D, E, and K have been added. Not designed or intended for use in on-line control of aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or in the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear facility. Container may explode if heated. May contain traces of various nuts and seeds.

This supersedes all previous notices.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/02/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    See description
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 1 month later...

Where is this "dungeon" you talk about in your description? like i have looked all over and i cant find anything named ruins or dungeon, nor this master either.

Edit: Nevermind, i found the ruins, the door was hiding next to the bakery. but yet i still cant find this "master" in order to get access to it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

Where is this "dungeon" you talk about in your description? like i have looked all over and i cant find anything named ruins or dungeon, nor this master either.

Edit: Nevermind, i found the ruins, the door was hiding next to the bakery. but yet i still cant find this "master" in order to get access to it.

See changelog:

2015-11-03 - 0.2Beta

Stripped out the master and related quests completely. This removes the dependency on Zaz and Devious Devices. The play room has been converted to a simple room for 6 followers. You an still ask the housecarl for the "hotties" and dogs. Hopefully nothing is broken now.

Did you take out the FloppySOS requirement for this patch?

No. I may if I get back to this for other reasons.

• 4 months later...

> 2015-11-03 - 0.2Beta
> Stripped out the master and related quests completely

Aw, that's really sad...  I would LOVE to have had the master and related quests.  Suits my own personality and all....  Any chance at all you might reconsider and add that back in, maybe as an optional patch or add-on or something?

The closest thing I've found for male-on-male master-sub BDSM role play is the now-abandoned Submissive Lola, which is limited in content and unfortunately broken because the player character doesn't actually regain the original name after asking to be released like they're supposed to.  Getting stuck with "Lola" as a sub name is bad enough (I personally would prefer "faggot" or at least "slave"  to"Lola" - cuz yeah I'm kinky that way <grin> ) but being stuck with "Lola" even when you've put the master-slave role play on hold for a while to play the game ruined the mod for me.   :(

Guest ffabris

> 2015-11-03 - 0.2Beta

> Stripped out the master and related quests completely[/size]

Aw, that's really sad...  I would LOVE to have had the master and related quests.  Suits my own personality and all....  Any chance at all you might reconsider and add that back in, maybe as an optional patch or add-on or something?[/size]

I removed it because it was totally broken. So I'd have to redo it from scratch, which, to be honest, I'm no longer inclined to do.

If you want an MM BDSM quest, try Isle of Mara.

> 2015-11-03 - 0.2Beta

> Stripped out the master and related quests completely[/size]

Aw, that's really sad...  I would LOVE to have had the master and related quests.  Suits my own personality and all....  Any chance at all you might reconsider and add that back in, maybe as an optional patch or add-on or something?[/size]

I removed it because it was totally broken. So I'd have to redo it from scratch, which, to be honest, I'm no longer inclined to do.

If you want an MM BDSM quest, try Isle of Mara.

Actually I've played Isle of Mara, and it was ok as far as it went.  I've been hoping for something more like Submissive Lola though, involving ongoing role-play between the player character and his chosen dom...  Alas, it doesn't seem to exist.  :(

Having searched Loverslab as thoroughly as I possibly could, it seems nobody else is even thinking of working on such a thing, so I for one am really hoping you'll get re-inspired some day to produce an NPC Master roleplay either as a stand-alone mod, or perhaps as an option for one of your other excellent mods.   :shy:

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It took me time to sort all things out as a newbie hehe and finally working now this is surreal I wanna live in this castle while playing Skyrim, hope in real life as well lol... thank you so much :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry, for reviving this, but was just curious to find out what was in those ruins. You've removed the master quest, but haven't returned the ruins into their original state. You still need a key to enter, which means that those ruins are still a dungeon?