Troubleshooting for FunnyBizAnimations

I've downloaded the Funnybizanimations as a source for another mod but now that i have it, it wont let me install it via the Nexus Mod Manager because of an error and it wont even tell me why

I've already looked up if there was an install tuto on the downloadsite but it ain't

it doesn't even state which of the 3 files i need for User and which one is the modders resource

if somebody could give me a manual for it i would be gratefull^^

its the only mod not working properly inbetween 200 others

I'm having same problem.  This is the first time I've gotten an error installing a mod and I've modded Skyrim for years.  The mod page doesn't give any install instructions.  I tried using NMM.  Is there manual install instructions?

Great mods on this site but most pages don't give install instructions, file info, etc.  What's up with that?

First you can ask directly on the trend of the mod.
However the three files are;
FunnyBizAnimationsV7.7 stuff for moder
NonReplacerModPatchedV7.6 compatible with SexLab 1.60 (latest)
NonReplacerModV6.7Fixed compatible with previous version SexLab 1:50
Once installed in the waiting game menu mcm then activate animations by selecting them first and then enjoy. :)

Thanks for the reply RockMic!  The problem we are having is being unable to install though.  

I added 7.7 to NMM but when I try to activate I get the error message, just like the OP mentioned.  There's no manual install instructions and NMM is not working.  As I looked through the 7.7.zip (FunnyBizAnimationsV7.7.zip) I noticed a bunch of folders which could be manually put into the skyrim/data folder but didn't notice any ESM so I don't see how any MCM menu is going to be registered if I do just simply put all the files in my data folder.  Yes, I was looking for the thread for the mod when I saw this thread had been started so I replied here.  Any help on this would be awesome.  ^^

EDIT:  I downloaded NonReplacerModPatchedV7.6 and noticed it DOES have an ESM as well as some scripts.  But 7.7 is newer isn't it?  Am I supposed to install the old version then update? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having this problem too. When I select the mod through NMM, it does not install and no prompt comes up but when I check mod activation queue, I see an error message that reads. "A problem occurred during install: The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters. The mod was not installed."

Edit: If you guys got the error, just try renaming the file. I renamed FunnyBizAnimationV12.1 to FBA and it installed without any problems.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having this problem too. When I select the mod through NMM, it does not install and no prompt comes up but when I check mod activation queue, I see an error message that reads. "A problem occurred during install: The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters. The mod was not installed."

Edit: If you guys got the error, just try renaming the file. I renamed FunnyBizAnimationV12.1 to FBA and it installed without any problems.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

oh mann thanks alot ^^ it works !

• 1 year later...

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

謝謝 原來是檔名的問題 感恩

• 6 months later...
On 2/3/2016 at 3:30 AM, taka91 said:

Thanks so much

• 2 months later...
On 2/2/2016 at 1:00 PM, taka91 said:

Why does this fix it?!?!

Computers are weird yo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived