Corruption of Champions Mod

futaxmale

good luck with this and hope your coming along with it. support the undertaking. looks nice ;-)

thx just need help with the meshes and textures, i can handle the scripting

I wish I could help you on that, would love to see this mod become a reality. Good luck man 

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I am greatly interested in gender transformation, both MtF and FtM. I don't think this topic appeared on loverslab before, and honestly I don't know how hard that would be to pull off, but I'm happy that you're tackling this along with other transforation. 
Please consider adding option of turning off certain types of tf in this mod, because CoC is full of content, so this kind of customisation later will help the mod popularity greatly! Good luck.

need someone to properly weight the armor  

Wow, that looks great! And i'm very glad you didn't give up, considering the time frame you started to now. ;) I can't do shit either, but don't get encouraged if nobody shouts "here" yet. I'd leave that ouftfit as it is for now and try to get something pubslished, even if it's only an alpha with some showcases. That way you get much more attention and chances get better to find somebody to help you. :) In terms of attention and that you're actually capable to do something that it's worth to be part of, no offense, but too many projects were abandoned before first release, so i guess people are hesitating to put work into something that might never see the light.

If i may make an suggestion: gender transformation isn't what i'm so much intersted in, partly because we already have that if we want (PSQ & stuff). But a mod focused on corruption would be awesome. :) What might help you here is the Sexal Fame Framework, imho an amazing thing which is used far too less (afaik only slaverun and only few features). You seem to be confident about the scripting, but i guess less work might be appretiated. Maybe you could even talk to Versh if you're lacking options or need help, he's a capable coder and i think he'd also like to see his work in use. ;)

:) No need to rush, but i'm really curious of course^^

To be more clear: for such a project the outfits are important of course, and building something from scratch like you did there doesn't happen that often. But i think capable coders who are willing (and able) to put a lot of time in a free mod are even more seldom, so if that's your talent, i'd first focus on that. 

I wasn't that much intrested in those and can't say much about the current state & progress, but i've already seen a centaur, goblin and shark race. I believe some kind of goo girl was there too. That should help if you can get permission to use them, at least i'd call that a pretty good basis to play CoC in Skyrim if you get the scripting done, although i'd expect some problems with player transformations since they are races and not outfits. Nevertheless, even without that i think it's a good start for some encounters to see what you have in mind. :)

For transformations there is a kind of cow outfit, equipable horse cocks and different horns, together with your own work those would do it for a pretty good showcase imho, maybe for an alpha 0.2 if you want to publish your own work only first. :)

I can search for the links later if you want, don't know if you already know about them.

I could also imagine to upload the bee girl outfit as a standalone/resource. We have some people around who are capable to make some improvements and/or bodyslide conversions, if one of them likes the outfit they might just do it to have that outfit.

fuck im slow, anyway need help with this script for the perk tank 2

it need to check if toughness as changed if it has add 1 point to health

Scriptname tank2 extends ActiveMagicEffect GlobalVariable property toughness autoevent OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)int dice = 0int lol = 0float fPlayerHealth = Game.GetPlayer().GetActorValue("Health")dice = toughness.getvalueint()   if ( dice % 2 == 0 )  regiforupdate() endifendeventfunction regiforupdate()    RegisterForUpdate(1)endfunctionevent OnUpdate()    int dice = 0int lol = 0float fPlayerHealth = Game.GetPlayer().GetActorValue("Health")dice = toughness.getvalueint()   float y = dice/2   Game.GetPlayer().modactorvalue("health", y)     endevent

I played some of the game but not a fan of any of the gender-shifting. Plus its hard to enjoy a game when, without using any potions or actually doing anything or performing actions, my male character is suddenly a female with LLL-cup breasts, a 49" horse cock and 3 balls each the size of a pumpkin.

i dont think thats actually what happens lol

Iirc there's this one character in halloween that can transform MC if you choose the wrong options... actually, multiple characters have the capacity to morph MC if the player isn't actually paying attention and reading the dialogues.

It's a great game, and with mods like Defeat, FEMALE and Hateful Wenches there are plenty of monsters that would fit right in to the mod. The real problem is that the sex in CoC becomes consensual, even romantic, with many characters after the initial combat. Maybe there's some way of permanently removing hostility after defeat / victory?

The game itself has some characters working as random encounters, also dialogues to duel the player, the only thing there to make it CoC-like is an affection value, like how you get respected for winning a duel by following the rules.

i made the body of the sandwitch attachicon.gif2015-11-02_00001.jpg

You might probably want to fix that, her upper pair of breasts have an unnatural shadow while the under pair shine as if they have no problems getting light.

im in the process of making a full scale corruption of champions mod

the first thing that comes to mind when i read that:

"May the Gods have mercy on your soul, because Papyrus scripting won't."

that, and Katherine & "Urta" can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2245-hermaphrodite-werewolves/

All the other peopel that tried to make a CoC mod found the same issue while trying to create it, and that's the corruption value, but, it seems that Fallout has this Karma value (good actions give good karma value, bad actions give bad karma value) that affects how NPC's interact depending of how good or bad person you are and Skyrim has this stages of vampirism, maybe researching both will bring a corruption-like mechanic similar to CoC 

• 1 month later...

Two mods that come to mind kinda have a similar transformation theme going that could be used, Being A Cow turns you into a hucow after on going milking from MME right now its just accessories but the creator did express adding more cow like feature like a cow face for example, And SD+ has spriggan infection where you slowly become a spriggan hybrid. I believe that PSQ mod where you become a succubus does something similar.

I played some of the game but not a fan of any of the gender-shifting. Plus its hard to enjoy a game when, without using any potions or actually doing anything or performing actions, my male character is suddenly a female with LLL-cup breasts, a 49" horse cock and 3 balls each the size of a pumpkin.

i dont think thats actually what happens lol

It happened to me last time I tried CoC. Picked a straight male character, yet while I was playing, not fighting any enemies, no taking any potions, nothing happening, my character is suddenly female with a horse-cock the very next page.

You transform by eating the consumeables that you find, unless they're from the starter town or the tel'adre bakery.

• 1 month later...
On 24.9.2017 at 9:59 PM, futaxmale said:

fuck im slow, anyway need help with this script for the perk tank 2

it need to check if toughness as changed if it has add 1 point to health

Scriptname tank2 extends ActiveMagicEffect GlobalVariable property toughness autoevent OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)int dice = 0int lol = 0float fPlayerHealth = Game.GetPlayer().GetActorValue("Health")dice = toughness.getvalueint()   if ( dice % 2 == 0 )  regiforupdate() endifendeventfunction regiforupdate()    RegisterForUpdate(1)endfunctionevent OnUpdate()    int dice = 0int lol = 0float fPlayerHealth = Game.GetPlayer().GetActorValue("Health")dice = toughness.getvalueint()   float y = dice/2   Game.GetPlayer().modactorvalue("health", y)     endevent

If you still need help with that, CPU knows what he's doing and always willing to help. :)

Also, this offer might be interesting, maybe you should contact her. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived