in adition when I uncheck this mod it fix the problem, so I know is something to do with HCoS

it looks like something is removing the "WNAM - Worn Armor" line, do you have any other mods that change FormID's 00045920, 000EBC0B or 000EBC0A?

I dont know what that means,  I dont think I have any other dragon related mod, but I can send you my mod list so you can take a look.

Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
XPMSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
OSA.esm
SexLab Romance.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Gri_BeastFeet.esp
khajiit ears with helmets-dawnguard.esp
khajiit ears with helmets-dragonborn.esp
khajiit ears with helmets.esp
the lungaris - rabbit-like race.esp
Faallokaar.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
Tales_of_Lycanthropy.esp
HornyDragons.esp
HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp
HornyHorses.esp
HornyWerewolves.esp

I dont know what that means,  I dont think I have any other dragon related mod, but I can send you my mod list so you can take a look.

i don't know why that's happening then. try picking a different setting for him in the Creature Framework's MCM.

I found a fix to my problem, is very wierd so write it down:

seens like if you have HCoS  prior to summon Odahviing for the first time (at least on my game)he get a normal dragon model, but if I turn of Horny dragons and his MNC addon, see him for the first time and then install the mod again , seens like he keeps his original model.

if its realy HDoS who is doing this shenanigan you should take a look at it at some point, thanks for all the help, I love your mod <3

I found a fix to my problem, is very wierd so write it down:

seens like if you have HCoS  prior to summon Odahviing for the first time (at least on my game)he get a normal dragon model, but if I turn of Horny dragons and his MNC addon, see him for the first time and then install the mod again , seens like he keeps his original model.

if its realy HDoS who is doing this shenanigan you should take a look at it at some point, thanks for all the help, I love your mod <3

i'm not seeing that behavior on my end, so i don't know whats going on there.

got Burning Skies patch to work. but if ur not using the normal gray dragon it will just swap u to it when start SL. to bad i cant pick my skin. i make look like ur Faallokaar Mod or the female dragon mod. and its hard to start SL i only found Defeat, TDF Prostitution (only with a follower), and using matchmaker then turn into a dragon to work. i hope that vore killmove ur making works with it 

got Burning Skies patch to work. but if ur not using the normal gray dragon it will just swap u to it when start SL. to bad i cant pick my skin. i make look like ur Faallokaar Mod or the female dragon mod. and its hard to start SL i only found Defeat, TDF Prostitution (only with a follower), and using matchmaker then turn into a dragon to work. i hope that vore killmove ur making works with it 

i have no clue how the Burning Skies patch even works, i'm not the one who made it, but sometimes picking a different dick setting can fix the problem.

the killmove is it's own thing, it has no mod requirements.

What's the new stuff? X_X The changelog on this mod is so sprawling that I can never tell what is new in the mod, so I fall behind in updates sometimes. o3o I adore these creature animations, so I totally want to know. <3<3<3 I just wish I had a better way to trigger the creature-on-creature animations. Scent of Sex handles it oddly/poorly because of race tag issues, and the only mods that let the player turn into a creature basically don't work with sexlab because of model replacement issues and overwriting problems.

Honestly, getting randomly turned into a rabbit by an attacking wolf, then getting FUCKED by them before I can change back would be a hot, -hot- combat variant. So on and so forth... or turned into a wolf to get banged by an aggressive horse, etc etc. And most mods I try to start the werewolf animations with when the player is a werewolf, simply won't, or try to lock me out of the female werewolf animations I have due to that race being called 'werewolfgal', while my player is just a 'werewolf'. >< *smacks her face own against the desk*

What's the new stuff? X_X The changelog on this mod is so sprawling that I can never tell what is new in the mod.

"Horny Horses" and it's patches had a small mesh error that sometimes stopped there mane's mesh form loading*

* not to be confused with textures that make the mane invisible.

And most mods I try to start the werewolf animations with when the player is a werewolf, simply won't, or try to lock me out of the female werewolf animations I have due to that race being called 'werewolfgal', while my player is just a 'werewolf'. >< *smacks her face own against the desk*

i'm not aware of a race called "werewolfgal" in any mods, but there are animations called "werewolfgal".

to use them as a werewolf you need:

More Nasty Critters v9.3

SexLab Werewolves

SexLab V1-62 Control Patch (from the HCOS_ModCompatibilityKits.7z)

and if you are a female in game, you may want SLWW_FemAnimationPatch.7z

go to the "SexLab Werewolves" MCM and set it up like so:

post-71862-0-68504300-1494453351_thumb.jpg

then go find your target and press " V " repeatedly.

Hey madmansgun I've asked this before and didn't really understand it so could you explain to me again how to get this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/page-1 creature framework compatible, If its even possible. I mostly just want the giantess part of the mod. 

i'm far too mentally exhausted at the moment to make a tutorial, start with this posts and keep reading downward, it's the same idea but it's with sabercats:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72363-solution-faq-female-creatures/?p=1899505

can someone help me to install this mod with MO, i have the "no game data on top level" thing, and i don't know how to set the data directory, i have try with a lot of archives and didn't work.

You click open the mod directory and when u see data right click on it and select make data directory

wait, there was a patch to get Burning Skies work with this?? I have never seen it before. o.o

EDIT: Gave it a try and it works for the most part, but my dragon doesn't have any junk yet all the "wild" ones do...that and I can only get dragon on Animal to work and not Dragon on Humanoid unless I am being attacked by a wild dragon.

So how do I, as a dragon, use these animations on human prey?

For some reason, when using Horny Horses of Skyrim, horses are invisible, if they are not aroused and there are only options for SexLab Nude Creatures in the Creature Framework mcm menu.

uninstall Horny Horses of Skyrim (and delete the HornyHorses.json in creatures.d), the mod has been merged with MNC v10 and there may be a conflict.

then go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods"

note: there is some sort of conflict going on with Immersive Creatures (and bad dogs addon) as well.

uninstall Horny Horses of Skyrim (and delete the HornyHorses.json in creatures.d), the mod has been merged with MNC v10 and there may be a conflict.

then go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods"

note: there is some sort of conflict going on with Immersive Creatures (and bad dogs addon) as well.

Well, I didn't know until now, that MNC v10 existed.

I neither have Immersive Creatures or the bad dogs addon installed.

Btw. what's the point of having a Immersive Horses patch, if nothing is taken over from Immersive Horses? Why even install Immersive Horses in the first place then?

Edit: Got MNC 10, Immersive Horses, Armored Horses and GenderHorses all working together now, thanks for all your work!